:lol:
    the girls semmed to enjoy it too :P

you do make a good point.

well, maybe just a little... :shh:
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Having 17 people all stay in one suite will piss off the neighbors...a lot!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I learned that Canadians are crazy partiers, and they like strip clubs.

i asked them about making it rain, and one of them told me, "sometimes, I will lick the Loonie and toss it on the girls bum, and it sticks...they don't like that" :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Oooh I forgot about this thread! I learned a new term from Pittsburgh folks....yins. Apparently, instead of saying you all or y'all, they say 'yins' as in 'yins going to the bar tonight'? I'm already incorporating it into my vocab :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    RKCNDY wrote:

i asked them about making it rain, and one of them told me, "sometimes, I will lick the Loonie and toss it on the girls bum, and it sticks...they don't like that" :lol:

I've heard that there are tons of strip clubs in Canada...which may explain why the warden loves it there, ha!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    learned a couple of things. :mrgreen:
  • some friends are unique!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I've heard that there are tons of strip clubs in Canada...which may explain why the warden loves it there, ha!

yes, the guys were asking where a good strip club was, we all said, "hell, you have the good strip clubs, we go to YOUR strip clubs...you don't want to see the girls that work in the clubs here"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    a lot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    a lot.

you must share!

- Christopher McCandless
  • that somethings are jokes and lies
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I learned that when 81 is yelling "bourbon!!!" during a PJ show, it is not a song request.
  • fuck it
    I should have gone to Bumbershoot on Monday :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:

why didn't you go on Monday?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Reignwolf was on at like 8:30pm, and being at Bumbershoot 2 days in a row all day is tiring. I gave my tickets to a lady who really needed them more than I did anyway.

You should come out next year! (unless PJ plays some Labor Day show somewhere)

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Reignwolf was on at like 8:30pm, and being at Bumbershoot 2 days in a row all day is tiring. I gave my tickets to a lady who really needed them more than I did anyway.

You should come out next year! (unless PJ plays some Labor Day show somewhere)

don't worry. we'll be there. the RNDM show in November will be our welcoming to shows up here. can't wait! after that show, it is ON.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    right on Peggy
    left on Tina
    Jenna is a slut
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    My mother-in-law sucks more than I first thought....... :think:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I learned that I am one fat bastard. Admittedly I have stopped excercising essentially for over a year, drink like a fish, and eat about as unhealthy as possible. The pictures I saw from this weekend are the first new ones of myself I've seen and it was like an intervention. :fp: :lol: I didn't really think 30 pounds gained in a year shows so much. :oops:
    nothing is at it seems
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    23 hours of driving is no joke.

being drunk (excluding the driver) during a road trip is good times.

people look at you weird when you ask them if they are #dirtyfranking

canadians can drink

horos has a great sense of humor

high speed chases are crazy :shock:

whyoming cops are cool

KOA's in missoula blow. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    It's AMAAAZING what they can do with socks these days. :lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • There is a beer tap with Freddy " boom boom" Washington on it. Welcome back kotter still rules.
    There is a beer tap with Freddy " boom boom" Washington on it. Welcome back kotter still rules.

thanks for the beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • No worries. Let me know if you want a ticket for buck vs the Ohio state university.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    There is a beer tap with Freddy " boom boom" Washington on it. Welcome back kotter still rules.

how did i miss that?!! back to missoula...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    utah drivers suck

"we pass a goddamn gas station every 100 yards for a 1,000 miles and when you really need one..." is actually true

my dog can only go for about 2 1/2 hours before he needs to walk around

coffee huts!

parties of 25 or more in montana won't be offered coffee or dessert

the proper way to pronounce 'cheers' in Massachusettian

mark arm was seemingly everywhere

a person with 'week old expired milk' breath shouldn't get 1 inch from your face and ask if there should be some crowd surfing

'walk ins welcome' isn't what i thought it meant

Rotarians marry Costa Rican girls

pearl jam fans are cool mutherfuckers!
    norm wrote:

this is so true. we stopped in Custer, MT. i learned, if you don't have a big honkin truck and you aren't wearing overalls, expect the locals to keep looking at you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:

Road trip rule number 1...never let the tank get under half. :fp: