What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    my nephew has good weed...even if he thinks it's "bad" good weed

kids today
  • That silly uncle on Full House was doing stand up at the improv by me saturday. I was reluctant to go, but we got free tickets, so what the hell, right? He was really funny. I wish I had some of Norm's nephew weed though....wouldve been even funnier. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • norm wrote:

kids today
    Eugene FTW! :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • Nope, not that dude, but I did see him later. Next to Zoso/Tim, not Norm/Tim. My GF and I pushed the table over to join yours. Or maybe it wasn't you and I'm confused? :lol::lol:

Well man, hellooooooo :wave: I was there too!

:wave:

Hi there!!!
    NERDS!
    norm wrote:

kids today

pretty much :lol::lol:
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    My mate really loves his wife very much and so do i :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I learned that while your family may initially be annoyed that you made them fly to Seattle in December for your wedding, that once the ceremony is over, they're left with only smiles :D

Standing outside in below freezing weather for several hours (2 days in a row) can be brutal, but when surrounded by new friends, it's not "too bad"...well, your legs still feel like they're going to fall off, but good conversation makes it better

It's amazing how a city you've never been to can seem so familiar when you meet so many wonderful people

Leeze is to Kw as Cav is to afroannie...or something like that...let's just say, there's one person in each marriage that works at home in their pjs and takes cat pictures and the other person works outside the home and works with sticky stuff... :?

You can make unlost's weekend by getting her a backpack ;)

We really need PJ get togethers at least 1-2 a year....I love you guys! :wave:

I'm so short, that even when I'm 2nd row, Eddie Vedder can't see me :fp: :oops:

The Fixer story will never get old

Finding the love of your life and marrying him is the best feeling ever. I am the luckiest girl ever. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    norm wrote:

kids today
    You mean Eugreen? We are kind of pot snobs here.smokinggun.gif
    #FHP
  • afroannnie wrote:
    It's amazing how a city you've never been to can seem so familiar when you meet so many wonderful people

I thought that too! Amazing indeed :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze is to Kw as Cav is to afroannie...or something like that...let's just say, there's one person in each marriage that works at home in their pjs and takes cat pictures and the other person works outside the home and works with sticky stuff... :?

:lol: I may or may not have gotten properly dressed just now after reading this :shifty:
    Plus, Kyle doesn't like sushi, just like me, while you and Cav love it.
    afroannnie wrote:

Finding the love of your life and marrying him is the best feeling ever. I am the luckiest girl ever. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Agreed
    Agreed :lol:
    Agreed :fp:
    Agreed :mrgreen: :wave:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: I may or may not have gotten properly dressed just now after reading this :shifty:

Oh and you and kyle moved to us... :D
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Oh and you and kyle moved to us... :D
    Yes :D

And it is for this sacrifice of giving up our homestead that we are allowed to work in pj's now :P :lol:
  • afroannnie wrote:
    I learned that while your family may initially be annoyed that you made them fly to Seattle in December for your wedding, that once the ceremony is over, they're left with only smiles :D

Standing outside in below freezing weather for several hours (2 days in a row) can be brutal, but when surrounded by new friends, it's not "too bad"...well, your legs still feel like they're going to fall off, but good conversation makes it better

Awesome!! glad it all came together and you guys had a blast!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    afroannnie wrote:

yes it will...good god, i hope it does :x :sick::lol:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

And it is for this sacrifice of giving up our homestead that we are allowed to work in pj's now :P :lol:

I wanna work in my pjs :oops:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    That i cant stay on this site for longer than 30mins it's chaos
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: We're on a mission to tell the story to Eddie...then he can tell everyone....YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! :lol:
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    edited December 2013
    Volunteering for a full week for the wounded warriors in Breckenridge is by far my most satisfying week of the year 8-) .
    Post edited by guacamolejoe on
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

Aw, shucks. You said it all, Red. :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: We're on a mission to tell the story to Eddie...then he can tell everyone....YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! :lol:

Telling that story to him could potentially top the wedding reception concert ... :shifty:

:D :wave: :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Aw, shucks. You said it all, Red. :mrgreen:

;)
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:

Telling that story to him and Ed telling it to the crowd could potentially top the wedding reception concert ... :shifty:

:D :wave: :D

fixed... ;) :wave:
    afroannnie wrote:

When somethings broooooke,
    I wanna put a little fixin' on it.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

When somethings broooooke,
    I wanna put a little fixin' on it.

Now I have some images in my mind that are not work appropriate... :oops:
    STOP IT!!!!!
    I learned it can be easy to creep Norm out. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

you creeped out EVERYONE! :P :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

you creeped out EVERYONE! :P :lol::lol:

:lol:

That's me! :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    This past weekend I finally learned how Lost ends....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    No matter how you WANT to feel about someone, your true feelings will take over. The heart is stronger than the mind!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • pussy riot are free
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”