What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• My oldest has a lot more fortitude than I give him credit for... He killed it.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • My oldest has a lot more fortitude than I give him credit for... He killed it.

Thats awesome Adam!
    Those things look intimidating! I could never do that at that age.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Moved to a new apartment, hopefully NEVER again...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • That when the house takes a beating in the NFL that the following weekend you can bet your car and mortgage that there will be some really outstanding upsets and covers.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Madison, WI is a fun little town.

i love the packers.
    :lol::lol:
    Heck yeah it is!! ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Don't ever have multiple 10-ten-year-old girls sleep over for a birthday party. Just don't do it. Take them to Chuck-e-Cheese or something.
    I win.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    There's a real good reason I don't work for the government: given the right circumstances, I would give up any and all government secrets for a Diet Coke. :shifty:
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Changing the side mirrors on the truck sucks balls. How do guys do it when their socket wrench won't fit and their hands are too big? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    How do guys do it when their socket wrench won't fit and their hands are too big? :?

:think: :shifty:
  • norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    How do guys do it when their socket wrench won't fit and their hands are too big? :?

...Great, I just pictured a guy changing car parts with his tongue. just wrong, I know.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

...Great, I just pictured a guy changing car parts with his tongue. just wrong, I know.

I highly doubt that the general population of guys has the tongue mastery of Gene Simmons...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

you have a filthy mind, jonny
    norm wrote:

weren't you the one that said "I read the title of your book to be Johnny Balls Floatin"?

- Christopher McCandless
  • The weekend was a long time ago. I don't remember
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That's what she said!!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

weren't you the one that said "I read the title of your book to be Johnny Balls Floatin"?
    I think that was me. :shifty:
    Probably Norm too!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • She likes balls
    She likes balls

only if they are schweddy...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    She likes balls

The more you know
    RKCNDY wrote:
    She likes balls

:nono: :nono: :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    She likes balls

:corn: :corn:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:corn: :corn:
    Shaved, on the other hand..... :shifty:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

brb :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

brb :lol:
    :clap:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock: :o

"balls in my mouth"

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock: :o

"balls in my mouth"

:lol::lol::lol:
    Giant 2 ton balls now, no less! :lol:
  • ron-paul.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ron-paul.gif

:corn: :corn: :corn: Pics?
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    ron-paul.gif

I'm not going to shave my balls right now :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ron-paul.gif

I'm not going to shave my balls right now :lol::lol::lol:

and grasshopper disappoints yet again...

- Christopher McCandless