What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I look like a drunken octopus when I try to do yoga.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I still really suck at bowling... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    fantastic :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I knew I could predict awkward situations regarding the behavior of a certain person, but the magnitude of it still sometimes surprises me.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    howyoudoincouch.gif
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    howyoudoincouch.gif

:lol::lol: Doooont get too excited, I was NOT wearing my heels.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    howyoudoincouch.gif

:lol::lol: Doooont get too excited, I was NOT wearing my heels.
    Now THAT is a mental picture if ever there was one. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    When you drink for 13 hours on Friday, you don't feel right until Monday. :fp:
    Something very exciting that has to do with a show in Seattle...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What show?
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    RKCNDY wrote:

yes, go on....
    did you see me? i saw you.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What show?
    shortstack wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yes, go on....

I don't think I am supposed to say anything, but it is basically one of those "my friend whose boss knows this guy overheard blah blah blah blah blah"

if I say anything, then people will freak out, run with it, get mad/pissed, or any other number of psycho things. Best if I just pretend I didn't hear it, so I don't get disappointed if it really isn't true.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    some dude thought i looked like general zod.

now kneel down before me. :lol:
    Haha yes that happened. Hahhahahahahhaha!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    rosebushes are a bitch to trim up
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
    Never wear white shorts to an outdoor beerfest and not check the grass before you sit in it. :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Never wear white shorts to an outdoor beerfest and not check the grass before you sit in it. :evil:

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I may never have to help doing the laundry again, all I had to do was slam my forehead into a light fixture in the basement while trying to help with laundry and bleed all over the place.
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

the weather has been really nice the last few days, it was 80°, didn't think I needed to check the grass. Somebody spilled their porter and I sat in it. :x If it was a pale ale I wouldn't have cared...I think my shorts are ruined. :twisted:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Robin Thicke has an awesome music video.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

the weather has been really nice the last few days, it was 80°, didn't think I needed to check the grass. Somebody spilled their porter and I sat in it. :x If it was a pale ale I wouldn't have cared...I think my shorts are ruined. :twisted:

whew...i was worried it might have been dog poop :lol:

still...sitting in porter can't be a good look on white shirts. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    I learned that I am not capable of staying up until 4 am drinking liquor anymore...

beer yes, liquor no... not unless I want to write off the entire next day.

I also learned that there is apparently a lot of liquor in water moccasins... :fp:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Rygar wrote:

Hooray for boobies. For some reason, Robin Thicke creeps me out, so I just looked at the boobies. :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I may never have to help doing the laundry again, all I had to do was slam my forehead into a light fixture in the basement while trying to help with laundry and bleed all over the place.

smart. i was banned from laundry duty a long time ago. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Hooray for boobies. For some reason, Robin Thicke creeps me out, so I just looked at the boobies. :corn:
    Was at a bar for a band a friend is in and they were playing videos in between sets and this video came on and yeah, hooray boobies!
    afroannnie wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

you can also see things other than boobies in that video...

:leaving:

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Rygar wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Was at a bar for a band a friend is in and they were playing videos in between sets and this video came on and yeah, hooray boobies!

My boyfriend showed it to me...he said something like "here hon, you'll like this..." :lol: And I did. :shifty:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    81 wrote:

whew...i was worried it might have been dog poop :lol:

still...sitting in porter can't be a good look on white shirts. :lol:

yeah, I was wearing my PJ hoodie (that I just washed) and put that down before I sat down, soaked thru everything.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

you can also see things other than boobies in that video...

:leaving:
    Yeah I thought so but I was still in shock at the sudden boobie onslaught.
    A certain parade and really nice weather will attract so many people to one neighborhood, that it will overload the cell towers, and prevent one from posting/tweeting pictures.

Don't eat jello shots from a bar that uses cheap ass vodka-even if said jello shots are free. :x

Cherry jello is still the most disgusting flavor ever made.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Don't eat jello shots from a bar that uses cheap ass vodka-even if said jello shots are free. :x

Cherry jello is still the most disgusting flavor ever made.

hopefully they havent been getting tips from the "what not to put in jello" thread here on PJ boards. :P