What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Don't eat jello shots from a bar that uses cheap ass vodka-even if said jello shots are free. :x

Cherry jello is still the most disgusting flavor ever made.

hopefully they havent been getting tips from the "what not to put in jello" thread here on PJ boards. :P

:o I think they may very well have been!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    A certain parade and really nice weather will attract so many people to one neighborhood, that it will overload the cell towers, and prevent one from posting/tweeting pictures.

Don't eat jello shots from a bar that uses cheap ass vodka-even if said jello shots are free. :x

mmmm cherry cough syrup
    RKCNDY wrote:
    A certain parade and really nice weather will attract so many people to one neighborhood, that it will overload the cell towers, and prevent one from posting/tweeting pictures.

mmmm cherry cough syrup

so gross...don't they know lime, grape and strawberry are the best flavors for jello shots? Ohhh! I should make jello shots for this weekend! I have everclear! top them off with alcoholic whipped cream!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

mmmm cherry cough syrup

so gross...don't they know lime, grape and strawberry are the best flavors for jello shots? Ohhh! I should make jello shots for this weekend! I have everclear! top them off with alcoholic whipped cream!

Sounds alcoholic
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I wouldn't be able to make it as a vegan. Vegans can't eat french toast.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    duska3419 wrote:

If it takes you 5 minutes to eat french toast, and there are 1440 minutes in a day, then you are a vegan for like 99.009% of the day. I'd say that's a decent enough stat. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    duska3419 wrote:

If it takes you 5 minutes to eat french toast, and there are 1440 minutes in a day, then you are a vegan for like 99.009% of the day. I'd say that's a decent enough stat. :P
    Humans ideally need complete proteins. Veganism does not offer this, and is therefore not a good diet option. So enjoy the french toast (with free range eggs and milk, if that makes you feel better). :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:

Humans ideally need complete proteins. Veganism does not offer this, and is therefore not a good diet option. So enjoy the french toast (with free range eggs and milk, if that makes you feel better). :)

Free range anything

:knooger
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Free range anything

:knooger
    ... free range wheat and salt and sugar? :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Free range meth
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Free range meth
    Run free, Meth. Go forward in Grace. :)
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Service at the Miller Time Pub sucks.
    I lost a bet...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I learned that I wish I lived in San Diego.

#hotchickseverywhere

:D
    free range boobies

- Christopher McCandless
    mca47 wrote:
    I learned that I wish I lived in San Diego.

#hotchickseverywhere

:D

Dude

yes

San Diego is pretty cool... just don't pick a fight with a drunk Marine. :D
    Service at the Miller Time Pub sucks.

:lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    free range boobies

Where?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    free range boobies

Where?
    At the booby ranch.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    free range boobies

Where?
    At the booby ranch.

I'll get my lasso ready
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Where?
    At the booby ranch.

I'll get my lasso ready
    Yeehaw, ride em cowboy
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeehaw, ride em cowboy

Dirty

I like it

I'll get my lasso ready

should'da been here this weekend..."Solstice Parade" ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll get my lasso ready

Apparently there is a naked bike ride in Madison. I'll have to check that out sometime

Hemp Fest provided no boobs, but plenty of greasy hair.
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll get my lasso ready

Apparently there is a naked bike ride in Madison. I'll have to check that out sometime

Hemp Fest provided no boobs, but plenty of greasy hair.

where are you looking? :eh: I usually see them wherever I go...it's almost like I'm a magnet.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

where are you looking? :eh: I usually see them wherever I go...it's almost like I'm a magnet.

But you have boobs so that doesn't really count
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:

Just to be clear, I have exactly ZERO interest in becoming a vegan. Or a vegetarian. I am, however, sort of naturally reducing my meat intake - so I keep an eye out for vegan/vegetarian options simply as part of the learning process.

But I was enjoying some KICK-ASS french toast at the time of my post :D

with a side of bacon. dipped in the syrup on the plate :D :wave:

I have also learned that I might be stuck with the hotel room I booked for music midtown, because the hotel seems to be fully booked for Friday Sept 20.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    RKCNDY wrote:

:|

I'm talking about other girls who don't happen to be wearing anything on top that tend to be in my general vicinity...example: I was trying to get to the Red Hook Mainstage Beer Garden line, a girl without a top on was wandering around in front of me, I just couldn't get around her...she finally gets in line and turns around...nope not wearing anything but strategically placed electrical tape.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:|

I'm talking about other girls who don't happen to be wearing anything on top that tend to be in my general vicinity...example: I was trying to get to the Red Hook Mainstage Beer Garden line, a girl without a top on was wandering around in front of me, I just couldn't get around her...she finally gets in line and turns around...nope not wearing anything but strategically placed electrical tape.

It's too cold here for the farm girls to do that :lol:

It was only 79­°...if I were a guy I wouldn't have been impressed

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

It was only 79­°...if I were a guy I wouldn't have been impressed

Small font

gotcha