toothbrush

Comments

• I think I'll sniff my toothbrush tonight, just to be sure.

I'm actually crying with laughter at this thread! My other half is asleep on the couch and he'll be wondering what the bloomin' hell I'm laughing at!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    New thought. Hurricane is coming tonight and torrential rains are predicted. She drives a car where I can open her windows and moonroof with the key fob remote. As another thread says I'm just saying…
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,653
    DS1119 wrote:
    New thought. Hurricane is coming tonight and torrential rains are predicted. She drives a car where I can open her windows and moonroof with the key fob remote. As another thread says I'm just saying…

Don't forget to get a remote for the automatic transmission. 90 MPH down the freeway, then, zing!!, Reverse!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    The eagle has landed. :D
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    :lol: so what did you go with?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    :lol: so what did you go with?

I'm afraid to find out.

And I'm carrying my toothbrush with me everywhere next weekend.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    toothbrush-toilet.jpg

Something like this.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    toothbrush-toilet.jpg

Something like this.
    :lol: nice!
  • DS1119 wrote:
    toothbrush-toilet.jpg

Something like this.

You went with my idea! :mrgreen:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    DS1119 wrote:
    toothbrush-toilet.jpg

Something like this.

I did. Not too proud of it but whatever. It's done. :) The above isn't the actual photo, I didn't want to take a picture for evidence. ;)
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    toothbrush-toilet.jpg

Something like this.

I did. Not too proud of it but whatever. It's done. :) The above isn't the actual photo, I didn't want to take a picture for evidence. ;)

Okay good, because I think this makes me an accomplice and I don't want any trouble, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Soooo....do you feel better? :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.

**Note to self ** Never stay at DS1119's home! :lol:
    81 wrote:
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.

and don't invite him to yours. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.

and don't invite him to yours. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes and no. I actually had hoped the thread went away so I didn't have to admit to it but after I did it I felt so guilty that I bought her a replacement brush. I couldn't find the identical one but it was a close match and the color is spot on. She used it three or four times so I think I'm in the clear. I hate growing old and gaining a conscience.
    DS1119 wrote:

Yes and no. I actually had hoped the thread went away so I didn't have to admit to it but after I did it I felt so guilty that I bought her a replacement brush. I couldn't find the identical one but it was a close match and the color is spot on. She used it three or four times so I think I'm in the clear. I hate growing old and gaining a conscience.

OK, you will be invited over again. :mrgreen::lol: Just play easy pranks...or get that little beagle and have him chew up her stuff... :mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:

now that would be akeward......he DS...what happened to my brush...oh, i just scratched my crack with it, but felt bad and bought you a new one.

:lol:

anyways, good on you for doing the right thing...

now about those pics. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.

People on this board are safe at my place. It's pompous assholes that need to watch themselves. :)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.

People on this board are safe at my place. It's pompous assholes that need to watch themselves. :)
    wait a second. You've never been on AMT have you? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    wait...you actually did it?? the hell, man?!?!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    that is sooooo wrong.

seriously.

wait a second. You've never been on AMT have you? :mrgreen:

Anyway DS1119, I am glad you didn't go all the way through with it. :mrgreen:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Epic win (almost)
    I kind of wish someone was filming me. Here I am walking around walmart half buzzed in the early morning with a used toothbrush in my hand holding it up to the other new ones to try and find a replacement. I must have looked like a mental patient! :)
    DS1119 wrote:
    I kind of wish someone was filming me. Here I am walking around walmart half buzzed in the early morning with a used toothbrush in my hand holding it up to the other new ones to try and find a replacement. I must have looked like a mental patient! :)

I guess it only got you in the end...and she got a new toothbrush... :lol:
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,668
    I guess it only got you in the end... :lol:
    It got him in the end? Did he slip while scratching his taint (oh boy spot) with it?

:mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    I guess it only got you in the end... :lol:
    It got him in the end? Did he slip while scratching his taint (oh boy spot) with it?

:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: I was referring to his wandering around Walmart with said toothbrush looking like a mental patient...too roughly quote DS1119 :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

I REALLY wish I didn't buy a replacement toothbrush. She's such an asshole. :evil: