toothbrush

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pics of said chick?

Was waiting for this. And resisted the urge to ask..

i have no shame. :lol:

A secret to anyone? Show of hands...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    voidofman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i have no shame. :lol:
    Nor do I, I just don't want my oddness to come off as creepy, it's expected from you sir. lol.

:?

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    A secret to anyone? Show of hands...

yes, you in the back there....

oh wait, you are a newb.

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    pics of said chick?

I can't do that.

…right now.
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pics of said chick?

I can't do that.

right now.
    S'matter? she not brushing her teeth?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,670
    Dang Dang wrote:
    I imagine so named cuz there taint nothing there
    I mean thats obvious right
    As I recall the phrasing..."taint p****, taint a**h***, taint nothing at all.

And when I was a wee lad, taint was used only for the female anatomy, on a male it was referred to as the "Oh boy spot"...

cause when your girlfriend licked it you said "OhBoy!"

OK I've done enough psychological damage for one day...time to slide down my dinosaur and commute home, taking Mini-Ponce to see the demolition derby at the Marshfield Fair tonight...I'll be thinking of this train wreck of a thread.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    Poncier wrote:
    Dang Dang wrote:

And when I was a wee lad, taint was used only for the female anatomy, on a male it was referred to as the "Oh boy spot"...

OK I've done enough psychological damage for one day...time to slide down my dinosaur and commute home, taking Mini-Ponce to see the demolition derby at the Marshfield Fair tonight...I'll be thinking of this train wreck of a thread.
    oh boy!!!!! indeed.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    Dang Dang wrote:

oh boy!!!!! indeed.

:shock: just :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

unlost just learned something new.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:

unlost just learned something new.

I have learned several new things today, all of them quite shocking.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I may have had a little too much to drink tonight and I'm thinking about her contact lens cases. 8-)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    I may have had a little too much to drink tonight and I'm thinking about her contact lens cases. 8-)

I will stop you there...if you blind her...that would not be good at all..."vengeance has no place"... stay strong!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    DS1119 wrote:

I will stop you there...if you blind her...that would not be good at all..."vengeance has no place"... stay strong!

Geez..you are like yoda?? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Geez..you are like yoda?? :lol:

Be, yes, I can... :lol::lol:

You should put flattened tin foil in her pillow...it would crinkle like crazy...my niece did that to her grandpa...my goodness, it was so funny! :lol::lol:
    You should put flattened tin foil in her pillow...it would crinkle like crazy...my niece did that to her grandpa...my goodness, it was so funny! :lol::lol:

hmm :think:
    DS1119 wrote:

hmm :think:

I say pranks work the best...especially if she is uptight...taint harmful or nuthin'...just good clean fun...
    I say pranks work the best...especially if she is uptight...taint harmful or nuthin'...just good clean fun...

I know. Deflating all of her tires is considered a prank right?
    edited August 2011
    DS1119 wrote:

I know. Deflating all of her tires is considered a prank right?

as long as it's done without slashing the tires with sharp tools....just uncap the valve..."Oops! I think you lost some valves there..." :lol:

EDIT: :think: If you are going to do this...be sure you let out enough she has to call a tow truck or something...otherwise she would drive and that would be as bad as going blind...
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    Sometimes, just moving her stuff around is good fun too...keys...toothbrush...my son loves to hide important stuff on me!! :lol:
    Sometimes, just moving her stuff around is good fun too...keys...toothbrush...my son loves to hide important stuff on me!! :lol:

You're so very right! Being an ass is not the way at all. I'll just move or hide some of her stuff. I think I'll hide her keys on the neighbor's roof. 8-)
    DS1119 wrote:

You're so very right! Being an ass is not the way at all. I'll just move or hide some of her stuff. I think I'll hide her keys on the neighbor's roof. 8-)

:lol::lol::lol: make sure it falls in a really high eaves trough... :shifty:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: make sure it falls in a really high eaves trough... :shifty:

And her car isn't blocking anything. :thumbup:
  • I'd share some ideas, but when peeps piss me off I tend to get evil, like scrubbing the toilet- after a nice gnarly shit-with her toothbrush sorta evil..So I will decline to share anymore.. ;)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I think I'll sniff my toothbrush tonight, just to be sure.
    :lol: this guy here slays me
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    DS1119 wrote:
    i just laughed out loud
    swear to god that made me laugh
    you folks are crazier than i am... now that's bad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    DS1119 wrote:

this guy makes me laugh...think i'll hide her keys on neighbor's roof
    pretty comical

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Hmm mmm.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Scratch your bum hole with her toothbrush!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
    This thread has failed to deliver.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg