toothbrush

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    In the end, honesty is the best policy, after all. You can still say it's time for her to go. Bring in the big guns...tell to your fiancee...it's her friend. :think:

Yeah...but I still want to pee on her toothbrush. :lol:

Well...only you will know, my friend. Only you will know. ;):lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Holy crap...you're like this guy from the Karate Kid!

miyagi.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:

Holy crap...you're like this guy from the Karate Kid!

miyagi.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Mr. Myagi...he's just awesome!!

I had a dentist tell me that I talk like Yoda sometimes... :lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    I had a dentist tell me that I talk like Yoda sometimes... :lol::lol:

...like in what you say or you really sound like Yoda when you talk?
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Really funny thread, DS1119! I say pee on that toothbrush! :thumbup:
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    You can pick your friends
    You can pick your nose
    But don't pick your friends nose.
    Gibson1972
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Don't piss on the toothbrush, just keep the seat up in there. That seems to tick them off.

Lift it the first time after she's called it a night. Maybe she'll fall in first thing in the morning.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Don't piss on the toothbrush, just keep the seat up in there. That seems to tick them off.

Lift it the first time after she's called it a night. Maybe she'll fall in first thing in the morning.

:thumbup:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what's wrong with this girl using your fiancee's bathroom? She really should be using the the other bathroom.

I suggest:

*leave the toilet seat up
    *'accidentally forgetting' to flush the brown stuff a couple of times
    *leave your whisker shavings all over the sink and counter...better yet, all over her toothbrush. Don't forget to leave shaving cream all over the mirror and counter and 'oops' on some of her stuff too.
    *leave your dirty laundry/towels on the floor
    *leave the TP roll empty and don't leave any extra rolls in the cabinet

basically be a messy gross guy (even if you're not) and she won't want to share a bathroom with you for much longer.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    what's wrong with this girl using your fiancee's bathroom? She really should be using the the other bathroom.

I suggest:

*leave the toilet seat up
    *'accidentally forgetting' to flush the brown stuff a couple of times
    *leave your whisker shavings all over the sink and counter...better yet, all over her toothbrush. Don't forget to leave shaving cream all over the mirror and counter and 'oops' on some of her stuff too.
    *leave your dirty laundry/towels on the floor
    *leave the TP roll empty and don't leave any extra rolls in the cabinet

basically be a messy gross guy (even if you're not) and she won't want to share a bathroom with you for much longer.

My fiancee's bathroom is actually in the master bedroom so having her in and out of that room is a mucho no go. :)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    DS1119 wrote:
    In the end, honesty is the best policy, after all. You can still say it's time for her to go. Bring in the big guns...tell to your fiancee...it's her friend. :think:

Yeah...but I still want to pee on her toothbrush. :lol:

Not true Shimmy. we'll know too!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,668
    Suggest a threesome...either she gets completely offended and leaves, or she's into it and you have the weekend of your life...its a win win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vR ... re=related
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Poncier wrote:
    Suggest a threesome...either she gets completely offended and leaves, or she's into it and you have the weekend of your life...its a win win.

Most likely, they will both be offended and leave. Hmmm...
    Poncier wrote:

Most likely, they will both be offended and leave. Hmmm...
    Weekend at home alone with the pizza guy on speed dial. Win.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    throw her toothbrush away before pissing all over it. why not confront her with your mouth?

Julie, i do not like you, please go away. simple, direct, and deserving to your notion. she may disappear out of your life all together.

pissing on her toothbrush is cowardly because it is not confronting her at all. what if she shits in your bed?
    she didn't want to confront you because she's scared but she feels you're a prick so she craps in your shoes or something.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    DS1119 wrote:

My fiancee's bathroom is actually in the master bedroom so having her in and out of that room is a mucho no go. :)

:| then I assume you don't have double sinks in there...that's why my bathroom is the guest bathroom...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    why not confront her with your mouth?

yeah! bite her! She'll get the picture
    Confronting her is not an option. That would only piss my fiancé off. Fuck it. If I drink enough beer I can tolerate anyone. :)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    Confronting her is not an option. That would only piss my fiancé off. Fuck it. If I drink enough beer I can tolerate anyone. :)

You have an entire lifetime off pissing her off ahead of you. Establish now that you don't tolerate douchebags, or your life will be a parade of doucehbags.
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    DS1119 wrote:

you drink enough beer that you can piss at will
    clean your fingernails with her toothbrush
    scratch your taint
    then piss on it
    at will
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

or don't pick it up in the first place and pee all over the seat
    it's so much worse to sit in pee that to have to put the seat down
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    a parade of doucehbags.
    FP_7523536_Jersey_Shore_Hook_CWNY_06_20.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    So she's one of your fiance's best friends?

Please, please tell me she's going to be a bridesmaid.

We need more threads like this.
    :thumbup: :wave:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Bridesmaid? Fuck I didnt even think of that?!
    So she's one of your fiance's best friends?

Please, please tell me she's going to be a bridesmaid.

We need more threads like this.
    :thumbup: :wave:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm sure she'll convince your sweetie to honeymoon in France so she can play tour guide too! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heck, how about maid of honor?
  • Are you planning on having any kids? What if she's the fuckin babysitter? Godmother??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    You need to get her a man! That way she won't have an excuse to visit you and your girl all the damn time!
    I also just realized I pretty much kind of ruined PJ20 for myself with this thread There's no way now I can introduce myself to anyone and be like "hi I'm David from albany…you know DS1119" because you know one of you crazy fuckers will ask "hey did you decide to piss on Julies toothbrush or rub it on your taint"? Not good in front of the fiancé…not good at all.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    DS1119 wrote:
    I also just realized I pretty much kind of ruined PJ20 for myself with this thread There's no way now I can introduce myself to anyone and be like "hi I'm David from albany…you know DS1119" because you know one of you crazy fuckers will ask "hey did you decide to piss on Julies toothbrush or rub it on your taint"? Not good in front of the fiancé…not good at all.

That's why you need to be honest with your significant other, I know it may seem bad at first but she will understand as I'm sure she can't stand her either in some respects.

Odds are your girl farted in her friend's suitcase before she left.