BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    Glad that half of Brenchel was evicted. Would have rather it been Rachel, but at least they are split up.

Pandora, Brendon isn't the first to jury. Brendon's eviction got it down to 9 players left, so normally the next person evicted would be the first jury member. However, if they do bring back someone, it will take 2 more evictions to get the first jury member.

ComeToTX, I agree with you in that I'm not a fan of bringing back evicted players either. It basically renders someone's time as HOH meaningless and is unfair. I know it's a cutthroat game, but they at least need to keep it fair. I'm guessing that this time around CBS was forced to do something with Dick having to leave early. If the show is slated for a certain amount of weeks, either they have to suspend play for a week, reduce the number of shows, or bring someone back. It's a no-brainer that they would bring someone back because it doesn't interrupt normal game flow, keeps CBS's program schedule in tact, and has the added benefit of being s

i thought they would do away with the double eviction show to keep it on schedule.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    pandora wrote:
    is evil dick coming back in?

what if its Brendan .... :lol::o

no, dick's not in the running. everyone else that has been evicted has been sequesterd so it will be one of them (America's choice) vs. whoever is evicted this week to determine who comes back in. It would be funny if rachel left and brendan came back in. I can't see america voting brendan back in though.
  • pandora wrote:

Pandi don't even joke about Brendan coming back! Not funny! :lol:
    Danielle took the bull by the horns and got it done. It will be interesting to see who she and Kalia put up assuming Kalia will continue to work with her.
    I liked Jeff at first but he's kind of started to rub me the wrong way. The whole deal with him being so astonished that Danielle would even consider back-dooring him did it. I mean....the guy acted like he is entitled to be there, like how dare anyone even consider taking me out.
    Hell Danielle set the precedent so maybe jeff and jordan need to go up this week ;)
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    I hope Cassi makes a return visit, in a bikini!! Hey now!!

So glad to see 1/2 of the Brenchel gone, but I will say this, that dude is in love with that nut job. I don't think you can fake how choked up he got. Definitely changes the dynamics of the show now. So many floaters still left and now it's time to get cleaning! It will be interesting to see how Rachel and Danielle act. Will they team up to get Jeff and Jordan out? Or are they out for each others blood?
    pandora wrote:

Danielle took the bull by the horns and got it done. It will be interesting to see who she and Kalia put up assuming Kalia will continue to work with her.
    I liked Jeff at first but he's kind of started to rub me the wrong way. The whole deal with him being so astonished that Danielle would even consider back-dooring him did it. I mean....the guy acted like he is entitled to be there, like how dare anyone even consider taking me out.
    Hell Danielle set the precedent so maybe jeff and jordan need to go up this week ;)

I think jeff was amazed at her timing. there was no reason to do it so early. the veterans were winning everything and she could have gotten a lot further in the game staying with them. even her dad said she's playing a terrible game.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:

no, dick's not in the running. everyone else that has been evicted has been sequesterd so it will be one of them (America's choice) vs. whoever is evicted this week to determine who comes back in. It would be funny if rachel left and brendan came back in. I can't see america voting brendan back in though.
    I think america in general likes drama .. so maybe whomever is best at that

I know I'm in the minority
    but Rachel and Brendan stir the pot, are good at challenges and make the show interesting...
    they make me laugh and give some people someone to hate :lol:

I still hope the four veterans stay till the end and fight it out
    pandora wrote:

Not a Brendan fan Jake? ;):D

I'm not liking Kalia at all, a real negative force or maybe its just the scowl all the time. :evil:

I was thinking America would vote Dom back in ... I bet....?

what happened to him was just wrong
    pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:

but Rachel and Brendan stir the pot, are good at challenges and make the show interesting...

That whole scene in the hammock last night is enough to never want them on my tv again. sh'es unbearable to look at and listen to.
  • pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I'm not liking Kalia at all, a real negative force or maybe its just the scowl all the time. :evil:

We absolutely despise brendan and rachel...bad thing is that cole does a spot on imitation Rachel...she does it just to irritate me now....."WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM!!!!" and "NOBODY COMES BETWEEN ME AND MY MAAAAAN!!!!" :lol:

I would like to see Dom come back.

I don't think america will vote for brendan. I even spent a couple of dollars to do my part to keep that from happening. :lol:

I'm not a big fan of kalia's but i loved her comments to brendan in the video :lol:

I think Porsche should definitely go up this week. Maybe alongside Shelly.

I haven't been visiting this thread much so excuse me if this has been posted
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vi ... &play=true
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    i agree about porsche. probably should have voted with the house if she didn't want to be a target.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I think jeff was amazed at her timing. there was no reason to do it so early. the veterans were winning everything and she could have gotten a lot further in the game staying with them. even her dad said she's playing a terrible game.
    I like Dani but I kind of agree with others in the house... .
    she's her fathers daughter and she is ruthless. I know it's a game but I've always liked principle to be apart of game play.

I hope if Dom comes back in he puts her up and she leaves... touche' 8-)

then he alines himself with the strongest guy in the house which might be Jeff
    and takes the money in the end for best play, sympathy, and being the cutest :lol:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

That whole scene in the hammock last night is enough to never want them on my tv again. sh'es unbearable to look at and listen to.
    I think she is pretty and I just get her.I have family like her :shock:

I can see why some don't like her but some of her qualities I really admire.

I am a romantic and think they are really a couple... not like Jeff and Jordan...
    which I think is more show than real.

Brendan and Rachel are perfect for each other... I hope they make it together outside the house.
    pandora wrote:

We absolutely despise brendan and rachel...bad thing is that cole does a spot on imitation Rachel...she does it just to irritate me now....."WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM!!!!" and "NOBODY COMES BETWEEN ME AND MY MAAAAAN!!!!" :lol:

I would like to see Dom come back.

I don't think america will vote for brendan. I even spent a couple of dollars to do my part to keep that from happening. :lol:

I'm not a big fan of kalia's but i loved her comments to brendan in the video :lol:

I think Porsche should definitely go up this week. Maybe alongside Shelly.

I haven't been visiting this thread much so excuse me if this has been posted
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vi ... &play=true
    Thats cute wish I could hear that!

I haven't bonded to any newbie this year except Dom.

We still need to get caught up probably just before Sundays show.

thanks for the link :D
    ComeToTX wrote:
    i agree about porsche. probably should have voted with the house if she didn't want to be a target.
    I keep forgetting about Porsche, such a beautiful name for a lovely girl.

We didn't get to see much of her til just now.

If Dom comes back in maybe they could aline and go to the end together
    i hate when girls cry and fish for compliments by saying how they're not pretty or smart and "why did you ask me to marry you?" annoying chick.

i do agree that they're perfect for each other.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    He's a big sissy. That hammock scene made me vomit. I almost feel as if he wanted to go home. The drama and bullshit wasn't worth the money. If he gets his PhD, he'll make a whole heck of a lot more than the 500 Gs he'd win and have 300 after taxes.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    i hate when girls cry and fish for compliments by saying how they're not pretty or smart and "why did you ask me to marry you?" annoying chick.

i do agree that they're perfect for each other.
    yes :D

and everybody gets insecure and need some reassurance in this world
    but some much more than others to it being a fault
    this why they go well together Brendan doesn't see it as a fault he needs to give it...
    he needs someone to need him for him
    it works and might make for a happy union
    He's a big sissy. That hammock scene made me vomit. I almost feel as if he wanted to go home. The drama and bullshit wasn't worth the money. If he gets his PhD, he'll make a whole heck of a lot more than the 500 Gs he'd win and have 300 after taxes.

do we know what his doctorate is in? I don't think I ever heard

I don't think he wanted to go home he wanted to be a hero
    he's sensitive and not about himself either,
    he's going to make a great mate
    brendan said a few weeks ago he didn't really want to be there and he was only there for her. she did the same things this year that made people in the house hate her last year.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    So I looked through the live feed/spoilers link provided a few pages back and found this random Pearl Jam reference by Kalia after the HOH win interesting:

"7:25PM BBT: Lawon, Kalia, Daniele, and Adam are exchanging high fives in the kitchen. Jeff and Jordan are bracing Rachel up.

Kalia will be so happy if she gets the Legally Blond or one of the Adele CDs, maybe Pearl Jam or Rick Ross. She needs some hip hop in her life right now.
    "

Also interesting to read observations by live feeders to get a perspective on how people really are as opposed to what CBS briefly and carefully shows you. Apparently Kalia doesn't shower, wear underwear and masturbates all day long. This seems to be the general consensus about Kalia posted by a feed updater on the Morty's forum:

Posted Yesterday, 06:03 PM
    Just so we don't forget:

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth
    #2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth
    #3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks
    #4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)
    #5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate
    #6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place
    #7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes
    #8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it
    #10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter
    #11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell
    #12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????
    #13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine
    #14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)
    #15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly
    #15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer
    #16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it
    #17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up
    #18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her
    #19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers
    #20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'
    #21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)
    #22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work
    #23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'
    #24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about
    #25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house
    #26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container
    #27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag
    #28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")
    #29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why
    #30 - She is socially inept & stunted
    #31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)
    #32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it
    #33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'
    #34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"
    #35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=61219&st=80
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'

And don't forget that he also mentioned that they will be rich after he finds the cure for cancer. Fucking nut jobs those two are..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    So I looked through the live feed/spoilers link provided a few pages back and found this random Pearl Jam reference by Kalia after the HOH win interesting:

"7:25PM BBT: Lawon, Kalia, Daniele, and Adam are exchanging high fives in the kitchen. Jeff and Jordan are bracing Rachel up.

Kalia will be so happy if she gets the Legally Blond or one of the Adele CDs, maybe Pearl Jam or Rick Ross. She needs some hip hop in her life right now.
    "

Also interesting to read observations by live feeders to get a perspective on how people really are as opposed to what CBS briefly and carefully shows you. Apparently Kalia doesn't shower, wear underwear and masturbates all day long. This seems to be the general consensus about Kalia posted by a feed updater on the Morty's forum:

Posted Yesterday, 06:03 PM
    Just so we don't forget:

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth
    #2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth
    #3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks
    #4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)
    #5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate
    #6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place
    #7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes
    #8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it
    #10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter
    #11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell
    #12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????
    #13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine
    #14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)
    #15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly
    #15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer
    #16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it
    #17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up
    #18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her
    #19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers
    #20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'
    #21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)
    #22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work
    #23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'
    #24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about
    #25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house
    #26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container
    #27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag
    #28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")
    #29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why
    #30 - She is socially inept & stunted
    #31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)
    #32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it
    #33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'
    #34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"
    #35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=61219&st=80

yep...i've noticed in past seasons how CBS guides the audience and decides who you will like and dislike. i've tried to watch the after dark stuff but it's so boooooring!
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    pandora wrote:

Danielle's screwed her self,she didn't take the bull by the horn. If u were in an alliance with someone and they were trying to screw u wouldn't u be suprised and pissed? It's not like they had a falling out,she just decided to make a dumb move and it'll catch up to her next week. She had the best spot in the game imo. Partners with the 2 biggiest power couples,Dominic and Kalia on her side if she layed low she would have cruised to the final 5 with ease.
    Go Birds!!!!
    ComeToTX wrote:
    yep...i've noticed in past seasons how CBS guides the audience and decides who you will like and dislike. i've tried to watch the after dark stuff but it's so boooooring!

Yeah, I couldn't put up with that. I like to check the live feed sites once per week to quickly see what's really going on in that house. Anyone know why Dick left the show?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't put up with that. I like to check the live feed sites once per week to quickly see what's really going on in that house. Anyone know why Dick left the show?

he said it was a health issue with a good friend.
    So Brendan's doctorate is in research/ biology / genetics maybe?
    Wow TMI on Kalia there :shock: :lol:
    pandora wrote:

Danielle's screwed her self,she didn't take the bull by the horn. If u were in an alliance with someone and they were trying to screw u wouldn't u be suprised and pissed? It's not like they had a falling out,she just decided to make a dumb move and it'll catch up to her next week. She had the best spot in the game imo. Partners with the 2 biggiest power couples,Dominic and Kalia on her side if she layed low she would have cruised to the final 5 with ease.
    I agree she was not thinking, something to be said said about laying low in this game
    timing is everything and staying cool
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Really? I'll be surprised if America doesn't vote Brendan back in. People LOVE the drama,I can't stand them together and actually if he went back in and she came out I'd be find with it because he's way better on his own.
    prljamgirl wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Really? I'll be surprised if America doesn't vote Brendan back in. People LOVE the drama,I can't stand them together and actually if he went back in and she came out I'd be find with it because he's way better on his own.
    Was he on his own when they were in together last time
    I can't remember who went first.

I agree though and would like to see him come back in
    I know most don't care for him but I really admire him.

a couple guys in the end would be cool