BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    You can watch the video from Evel Dick that was posted a few days ago.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

PBM
    oh thanks for that

I feel much better to know he is not ill.
    I think he explained it well and actually now I know he's not so evil after all!
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471

PBM

Thanks PBM...

See I told you I was way off :lol:
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    My summer addiction of Big Brother starts again!! So glad to see Jeff and Jordan back on it, but Rachel, no more please. And for being a PhD student, Brendan has not a single brain cell in his head if he can tolerate that horrific laugh of Rachel's for the rest of his life!
    Brendan has not a single brain cell in his head if he can tolerate that horrific laugh of Rachel's for the rest of his life!

I think it's give and take with Rachel for him. He can take the laugh and she gives him her gigantic boobies. :lol:

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

How come I am the only one who laughs when she laughs :D
    Last night was great!

I was glad to see Keith move on, he really played it all wrong

and Jordan head of house
    how perfect is that! :D
    It will be interesting to see if the new folks can band together and eliminate the veterans.

Oh, never a good idea to throw challenges and to get too comfy on reality shows.

PBM

Brendan has not a single brain cell in his head if he can tolerate that horrific laugh of Rachel's for the rest of his life!

I think it's give and take with Rachel for him. He can take the laugh and she gives him her gigantic boobies. :lol:

PBM

No amount of boobs could make me deal with her laugh! Now Cassi on the other hand, hot stuff.
    It will be interesting to see if the new folks can band together and eliminate the veterans.

Oh, never a good idea to throw challenges and to get too comfy on reality shows.

PBM
    yes and most especially the first week :? He was cocky which is also trouble in the game.

I thought more newbies would aline with the veterans right from the start, at least secretly.
    They are strong, it would be good to have them on your side.

I'm a little surprised the veterans are sticking together... I guess out of respect but they are
    all good players and a threat to each other also.

I hope Rachel doesn't go .... she's the least popular inside and out I guess :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    I'm a little surprised the veterans are sticking together... I guess out of respect but they are
    all good players and a threat to each other also.

It will take a while, but they will eventually have to turn on each other and then good times will ensue.

PBM

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757

PBM

No amount of boobs could make me deal with her laugh! Now Cassi on the other hand, hot stuff.

agree 1,000%
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    last night couldn't have gone any better for J&J fans.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • My summer addiction of Big Brother starts again!! So glad to see Jeff and Jordan back on it, but Rachel, no more please. And for being a PhD student, Brendan has not a single brain cell in his head if he can tolerate that horrific laugh of Rachel's for the rest of his life!

Hahaha agreed! HOWEVER (and I hate Rachel) she doesn't have a single brian cell in her head either if she's going to keep putting up with Brendan talking down to her and controling her the way he does! I couldn't marry somoene like that no matter how much I was in love with them.
    Brendan isn't looking for a wife, he's looking for a glorified lap dog and I hope Rachel has enough self respect to not become his. (Not going to hold my breath though).
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    She has a lot of self-esteem issues she needs to deal with.

On the Sunday episode, she kept talking about botex and how Cassi looked.

Those two...may be perfect for one another.

PBM

Rachel and Brendan might just work for those reasons,
    often our shortcomings compliment our partners just as our good traits do.

Brendan falls hard.. like his last girl they showed last season....
    he was obsessed almost. I think he is just emotional which I like.

Rachel needs someone to fall hard and yes self esteem troubles could be an issue,
    which can be common in young women.
    That seems to work out the older we get and we realize life is not a competition,
    nor an endurance race.

My worry though when BB is really over they might be too.

I am a hopeless romantic and want them to marry and live happily together

but for now I am just hoping Rachel sticks around cause I love that girl! :D

:lol: loud obnoxious laugh and all :lol:
    I gotta say, this season is turning out to be a bore. There's no real characters and Rachel makes me want to turn the channel. Sucks Evil Dick had to go, much more interesting with a cat like him in there.
    We went to Chili's for a late dinner last night and missed watching...
    will have to play catchup before Wednesday.

I do sometimes feel that way though in the beginning of the show,
    can be somewhat boring.

Gets more exciting as the playing field is narrowed down and people get their strategy going.
    Dick leaving really took some steam out of the show as he is a pretty good shit-stirrer.

I agree though...it is usually slow to start. People are still feeling everyone out.

It will pick up soon.

PBM

Dick leaving was convenient for his daughter,
    she has her sights on handsome young man, Dominic. ;)

Rachel and Brendan rocked the competition again...
    you can say what you want about her but she is determined and strong and can take some shit
    and still laugh :lol:

So who's on the way out?

Smart would be Dominic but Adam already betrayed the vets once so maybe him.

I know my girl will be on the block first chance the newbies get. And I think they are due for a HOH.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    Late to the thread, but have been watching the season all along.

Pandora, I figured you would be happy that Brenchel was back. Gotta say that she still annoys the piss out of me though. Brendan seems like he could be an ok guy without her around, but when she's there he's a complete tool.

Kinda sucks Dick had to leave. I wasn't pulling for him, but he does stir things up and keep it interesting. I liked Jeff and Jordan from their season and of the newbies so far I like Dominic, Shelly, and Cassi. It will be interesting to see how that changes as the season goes on.

I'm surprised the veterans haven't been making side deals yet (they might have, but I haven't been following the update sites--only CBS so far). Seems like they should want to get something in place when it's time to break that group up.

Looking forward to the strategy talk as the season progresses.
    What the shit!! They should have put up Brendan and Rachel. She needs to GO!!! Would have been a huge game changer. Finally the game is getting good, but damn Jordan, listen to Jeff!! My blood pressure is high right now.
    What the shit!! They should have put up Brendan and Rachel. She needs to GO!!! Would have been a huge game changer. Finally the game is getting good, but damn Jordan, listen to Jeff!! My blood pressure is high right now.
    :lol: your BP is up :lol:

She really rouses people... I can relate ;)

She'll be the first vet to go I would think.
    Late to the thread, but have been watching the season all along.

Pandora, I figured you would be happy that Brenchel was back. Gotta say that she still annoys the piss out of me though. Brendan seems like he could be an ok guy without her around, but when she's there he's a complete tool.

Kinda sucks Dick had to leave. I wasn't pulling for him, but he does stir things up and keep it interesting. I liked Jeff and Jordan from their season and of the newbies so far I like Dominic, Shelly, and Cassi. It will be interesting to see how that changes as the season goes on.

I'm surprised the veterans haven't been making side deals yet (they might have, but I haven't been following the update sites--only CBS so far). Seems like they should want to get something in place when it's time to break that group up.

Looking forward to the strategy talk as the season progresses.
    :wave: Brendan seems more outgoing this year I thought ... and Rachel will leave soon enough
    then we'll see what he is made out of. A good physical competition contender perhaps.

I look forward to the strategy talks too 8-)

My bad though, last night we picked to watch the dance show cause Neil Patrick Harris was a judge.. .
    he's a favorite of mine.
    He was very good at judging, kind and feeling and brought some really good thoughts and points.
    His favorite dancer is my favorite also.. Melanie, she's just sweet.

We'll get caught up tonight on BB. :oops:
    1. Rachel is jealous of Cassi...that's why she wants her out. Dominic seems to be a more strategic game player and is a bigger threat.

2. It would have been awesome for Jordan to put up Rachel and Brendon to elimination. That would have made great television. Even better? Getting rid of Rachel and forcing Brendon to stay in the house without her. That would have driven her nuts.

3. Don't make snide remarks during competitions against people you have an alliance with. I'm with Jeff on that. Rachel screwed up on that one.

My favorite part was when Rachel said she didn't want people to she her get emotional while she was hiding in the bushes crying.

"Now I know why America hates me."

Classic!

PBM

1. Rachel is jealous of Cassi...that's why she wants her out. Dominic seems to be a more strategic game player and is a bigger threat.

2. It would have been awesome for Jordan to put up Rachel and Brendon to elimination. That would have made great television. Even better? Getting rid of Rachel and forcing Brendon to stay in the house without her. That would have driven her nuts.

3. Don't make snide remarks during competitions against people you have an alliance with. I'm with Jeff on that. Rachel screwed up on that one.

My favorite part was when Rachel said she didn't want people to she her get emotional while she was hiding in the bushes crying.

"Now I know why America hates me."

Classic!

PBM

sounds like a good one... I look forward to it :thumbup:
    There was some drama involved...it wasn't too bad...probably one of the best yet this summer.

PBM

we do like drama :mrgreen:
    If Rachel isn't out in the next 3 weeks, I will be surprised. Brendan clearly is annoyed with her. Jeff is the most sensible guy on the show, however I do question why they didn't pull the trigger on Brachel last night. I hope Cassi doesn't go, I need to see her in a bikini some more. :shock: