BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    pandora wrote:
    Lame. I really do not believe that Brendon was America's Choice, but I guess CBS will do what they want...despite what Pandora says, there's nothing worse than more Brenchel.
    :oops: I've liked them from the start... sorry couldn't help it.

Her laugh makes others cringe but makes me laugh every time.
    And I feel she is very committed strong but soft at the same time,
    she is beautiful and goofy and insecure.
    I think he is loyal, strong, determined, smart and handsome.
    Together they make a great couple.... I hope a real couple.

But I see that others don't feel like I do about them
    and Dom might have been a better choice for the masses, most would have enjoyed that more.

Most may have enjoyed... her out and Brendan and Dom in.

wow... i've found one of the alleged million who voted for brendan ;)

don't take this personal.... i say it with a smirk... but

so you like a guy who has no backbone? loyal? that's what you call it? its sad how she runs him

strong and handsome i'll give you... but determined and smart are quite debatable... if i ran into a wall 300 times would you call me determined? ;)

and rachael is soft alright... i'd say their combined IQ is about 87

i don't find her the least bit beautiful

CBS has this beyond fixed... so sad

ComeToTX - i know about morty's... what others are there that are good?
  • ComeToTX wrote:
    I can believe Brendan won. People love J & J and know it's good for them to have him back in.

I know who won HoH so I won't say anymore...
    As do I....should be interesting.....what's your bet on the move to be made? :lol:
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    My wife reads them all and just gives me a summary.

i think it's obvious who goes up and it will be a big veto comp.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Maybe there will be some Tonya Harding action before the POV competition :lol:;)

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I'm so happy dani won hoh! Her and kaila really fucked up this past week. She better get smart and put up J&J or J&B. Kaila got bullied by Jeff last week and got scared and put up lawon. I'm sure dick does not approve of his daughters game... Or lack there of
    I'll be back
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    I'm so happy dani won hoh!

Seriously, easy with the spoilers.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    pandora wrote:
    Lame. I really do not believe that Brendon was America's Choice, but I guess CBS will do what they want...despite what Pandora says, there's nothing worse than more Brenchel.

and Dom might have been a better choice for the masses, most would have enjoyed that more.

Are u watching a different show with another couple with the same names?????????? I can't imagine how anyone could come to that conclusion. Not trying to be mean but she's a basket case sore loser who is the bitchiest,rude person when she wins and the biggiest sore loser cry baby when she loses. Why are they coming after me..................The object of the game is to win and evict everyone else thats's why!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • ^^^ That's my take as well...completely.

Jeff and Jordan are dangerously close to absorbing some of that behavior.
    Jeff complained like a child when he was put up like how dare they come after me....turned me against them.
    The name of the game is to eliminate everybody else....seems logical to go after the strongest players ALONG WITH THE MOST OBNOXIOUS to me

• IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    ComeToTX wrote:
    My wife ruined this show for me last year when she got me hooked on the spoiler sites. I won't share any here and ruin it for everyone but just know that CBS creates your opinion. The best stuff (arguments/game play/etc...) is rarely shown on TV and there are alliances and deals they haven't even shown.

I'm pretty much to the point where I only watch the eviction show because it's live.

Of course CBS try's to create viewers opinions, :D Can we really expect any less from a network who uses 'The ALL seeing EYE' as it's Logo?

'Control' 'Think like us' 'Big Brother is watching!'

:lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

Are u watching a different show with another couple with the same names?????????? I can't imagine how anyone could come to that conclusion. Not trying to be mean but she's a basket case sore loser who is the bitchiest,rude person when she wins and the biggiest sore loser cry baby when she loses. Why are they coming after me..................The object of the game is to win and evict everyone else thats's why!!!!
    I see the good in most people... that's just me.

Liked her from the start.... I get her like I've said before.

Someone I didn't care for was Cassie, the 'I got evicted cause I'm beautiful bit'...
    that seemed so small to me.
    And always looking at herself in the mirror
    she was talking honesty but lied from the start.
    Yet she is popular because of her looks. That is the shallow of human nature.IMO

I prefer to look deeper is all and see the good and bad in Rachel and still say she is ok by me.
    She's got her emotions on her sleeve,
    is insecure in who she is but strong in physical competition and loyal in love.

You can say something good about just about everyone :D

Tonight we get caught up! 8-)
    pandora wrote:

wow... i've found one of the alleged million who voted for brendan ;)

don't take this personal.... i say it with a smirk... but

so you like a guy who has no backbone? loyal? that's what you call it? its sad how she runs him

strong and handsome i'll give you... but determined and smart are quite debatable... if i ran into a wall 300 times would you call me determined? ;)

and rachael is soft alright... i'd say their combined IQ is about 87

i don't find her the least bit beautiful

CBS has this beyond fixed... so sad

ComeToTX - i know about morty's... what others are there that are good?
    I don't vote... don't text either :shock:

I kind of agree about the fixed thing...
    what do they want the outcome to be

I'm not up to speed but....

Rachel and Brendan? or Brendan and Jeff?? I like the later myself
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    I'm so happy dani won hoh!

Seriously, easy with the spoilers.

PBM

PLEASE!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    This year of all years I feel like I'm just along for the ride...

like JB said last night..."wish they would have been all new people instead."

me too... I like that better.

So probably Jeff and Rachel again on the block... with Rachel going?

Although she's flubbing the competitions pretty good which makes her less of a threat

and she's disliked so she would be good to be up against in the end.... no votes

Is Lowan going to the jury house? You can tell thats my favorite part 8-):lol:

Can't wait to see it :clap:
    pandora wrote:
    Someone I didn't care for was Cassie, the 'I got evicted cause I'm beautiful bit'...

But, that is why she was evicted. Rachel was threatened by her. Cassi seemed like someone with their head on their shoulders...I could be wrong. she wasn't in the house long...but she seemed genuine.

Rachel...not so much.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

pandora wrote:

But, that is why she was evicted. Rachel was threatened by her. Cassi seemed like someone with their head on their shoulders...I could be wrong. she wasn't in the house long...but she seemed genuine.

Rachel...not so much.

PBM
    IMO... what makes a woman beautiful to other women are those that do not know they are beautiful..
    they do not wield it for personal gain. True beauty.

Cassi is someone who knows all to well that she is beautiful and uses that to her advantage.

If it were exclusively Rachel, then she should then have been threatened by Porsche
    too because she was just as beautiful
    yet they were friends until Rachel lost it while Brendan was gone.
    Its all about the vibes given off between two people really each a unique relationship.

To me all of the women in BB would be considered attractive ladies.

Cassie too right up till the end looking in the mirror :?
    even the mirror behind the up on the block chairs.
    The diary room has a mirror people can see themselves in as they leave after voting too.
    Vanity can really get in the way.

I was shocked last night to learn Rachel's enemy from last year is really a best buddy
    and when interviewed is rooting for her.

This show very much manipulates the viewers.

Who knows maybe Rachel and Cassie are best buddies :?
    Cassi is a beautiful woman but I don't think she flaunted it. I got a lot out of Cassi when she called Rachel out the week she was up on the block. She was open and up front.

I think that is what separates Rachel and Cassi...one is a confident woman who is secure in who she is. The other one is Rachel.

PBM

Cassi is a beautiful woman but I don't think she flaunted it. I got a lot out of Cassi when she called Rachel out the week she was up on the block. She was open and up front.

I think that is what separates Rachel and Cassi...one is a confident woman who is secure in who she is. The other one is Rachel.

PBM
    I agree as well. Me and Pandora couldn't be further apart on are views of this season and it's players. Cassi walking into a room,would make a jealous person like Rachel cringe. One is beautiful the other wants u to think she is. I look at spoiler sites and see and read alot. Cassi was thought highly of by here words and actions.
    Go Birds!!!!

PBM
    Cassi may have been able to call out another woman confidently but she was not honest...
    lying from the start about what she does for a living
    is manipulative and assumes others will treat her a certain way
    if they knew she modeled for a living.
    That's not giving others much credit ... not herself either really. And who would cares?
    Maybe just her.

I totally agree Rachel is appearing to be insecure.

I'm not sure anymore not assuming these are anything but character roles after
    her supposed arch enemy last year is rooting for his bestest buddy, Rachel, this year.

Might just be all play acting.... entertaining play acting. And there must always be a villain.

PBM
    I agree as well. Me and Pandora couldn't be further apart on are views of this season and it's players. Cassi walking into a room,would make a jealous person like Rachel cringe. One is beautiful the other wants u to think she is. I look at spoiler sites and see and read alot. Cassi was thought highly of by here words and actions.
    I'm not unaccustomed to the unpopular opinion ;) still mine though :D

Cassi is a bit too full of herself for me to admire.
    pandora wrote:
    Cassi may have been able to call out another woman confidently but she was not honest...
    That's not giving others much credit ... not herself either really. And who would cares?

Not telling the rest of the house what she did for a living was a game move. She didn't want to be stereotyped from the get-go about who she was. I also recall her saying that she did it to remove a target from her back because the rest of the house would think she already had enough money.

I've seen players on Survivor do the same thing. They want to come in on an even playing field.

PBM

Porsche lied about what she did as well. Alot of others lie about there living so they aren't looked at unfairly. It's a smart move imo as the target isn't on you from the beginning.
    Go Birds!!!!
    pandora wrote:

Not telling the rest of the house what she did for a living was a game move. She didn't want to be stereotyped from the get-go about who she was. I also recall her saying that she did it to remove a target from her back because the rest of the house would think she already had enough money.

I've seen players on Survivor do the same thing. They want to come in on an even playing field.

PBM
    I've seen it too... game play perhaps but then she can't call herself honest.
    I don't think it would have mattered to anyone and lots of models have no money.
    Could have said struggling which might even be slightly true as struggling is subjective.
    I think it is something that defines her too much to herself... her looks....
    seems to be all she thinks of ...
    the little I saw of her and her mirror watching :?

I can't watch Survivor anymore... it's been years
    I thought people were playing way too low it made me nervous and angry
    and the bug eating slime stuff really got to me :sick:
    Porsche lied about what she did as well. Alot of others lie about there living so they aren't looked at unfairly. It's a smart move imo as the target isn't on you from the beginning.
    like telling the truth and being a cocktail waitress ...
    and getting harassed for that.

but keeping quiet she has a chemistry degree :D
    I'm thinking more and more these are all roles they are playing
    pandora wrote:

Rachel...not so much.

PBM

i'd have to agree here... i think people judge the beautiful quite differently... and sometimes unfairly

they all look in the mirror?
    pandora wrote:
    Maybe just her.

her supposed arch enemy last year is rooting for his bestest buddy, Rachel, this year.

Might just be all play acting.... entertaining play acting. And there must always be a villain.

she lied so people wouldn't treat her like a model

you call it an assumption yet you seem to be treating her that exact way?

and she's had a lifetime of experience... she knows what she is doing?

rachels not acting... how does her behavior help her game? and if it was acting why does it continue or get worse in the diary room?
    pandora wrote:

was it last year when the chick from harvard/mit? tried to dumb herself down?

how did you feel then

i guess no one knows really who these people truly are
    pandora wrote:

how did you feel then

truly... I feel less like I know the more I watch... :lol:
    when they come out as being buddies and nothing like the personna in the house
    it was all a ruse... that really blows it all to hell.

how did I feel?... well I prefer honesty ...
    I can see though someone thinking they could be taken out cause
    they are a genius that would be a justified worry.
    I think a few others have done that, including Rachel with her degree.

But not cause they are a model though.... for me thats a bit over the top,
    no threat there and actually may have drawn more to her.
    I still feel she hides behind the 'don't hate me cause I'm beautiful'
    and blames her own failures on others with that kind of thinking.
    I can't remember, when Cassi lied, what she said she did do for a living.

No one was watching themselves in the mirror like Cassi was...
    even to the moment of eviction.

I do agree she has been beautiful maybe all her life and that has made her who she is.
    Trusting others may be hard for her. Manipulating them not so much.
    pandora wrote:
    Maybe just her.

she lied so people wouldn't treat her like a model

you call it an assumption yet you seem to be treating her that exact way?

and she's had a lifetime of experience... she knows what she is doing?

rachels not acting... how does her behavior help her game? and if it was acting why does it continue or get worse in the diary room?
    Well I'm not treating Cassi in any way and not 'like a model' however that would be...
    I don't even know how that would be. :?

I have a feel about her based on her actions, words, mirror watching, etc.

After the interview with Rachel's arch enemy from last year, in last nights show,
    I am thinking Rachel is indeed acting. And said enemy knows what she is really like
    and looking forward to the wedding. I hope that much is true.
    She is a good friend and he was the master of sharp tongue last year.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    pandora wrote:

how did you feel then

she tried too hard. she's in porn now.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,914
    worst show on TV.

carry on.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12