BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Big Bro marathan this weekend :lol:

Sorry to see Dom sacrificed ... really dislike how Dani is playing the game but pretty sure
    she'll make it near the end.

Rachel and Brendan up on the block... no surprise there
    but who to choose to go... if neither wins the veto.

Dani might think Brendan cause Rachel may be able to be better swayed than Brendan...
    wanting to survive in the house.
    He would be more inclined to rectify Rachel's going with hot pursuit revenge too.

I thought it awful sweet he will try to get the veto and use it to get Rachel off the block.
    He's a loyal guy, smart too and strong.

So cute when Jordan quoted Rachel about "her man" :lol: sounded good coming from the
    sweet southern girl... got a little toughy.

I'm hoping somehow it gets down to Jordan, Rachel, Jeff and Brendan. The final four
    that would be interesting to see who would win that and more fun to watch.

I have not bonded with any newbies at all. This year kind of strange.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Good move by Dani and I was glad to see Jeff and Jordan stay. And it's so nice to see that Rachel is going home on Sunday!! Time to get rid of the floaters tho. Way too many lingering.
    Good move by Dani and I was glad to see Jeff and Jordan stay. And it's so nice to see that Rachel is going home on Sunday!! Time to get rid of the floaters tho. Way too many lingering.
    I'm betting it is Brendan more of a threat????
    perhaps

one floater got a bit bitchy when called that
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    They both will go bat-shit crazy if the other one leaves. Rachel is a fierce competitor...it may be time for her to go home.

The POV will be great on Wednesday.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    They both will go bat-shit crazy if the other one leaves. Rachel is a fierce competitor...it may be time for her to go home.

The POV will be great on Wednesday.

PBM
    Yea it will!

I hope one of them wins it and takes the other off....

but I am a hopeless romantic :lol:
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Brendon saved rach. Jordan went up. Jordan is one of the worst floaters ever. I hope everyone votes her out.
    I'll be back
    Brendon saved rach. Jordan went up. Jordan is one of the worst floaters ever. I hope everyone votes her out.
    this sounds ok but she is so sweet ... I agree floater

and what was up with those questions for our gay person in the house

they seemed from the dark ages :? like perhaps she has not known a gay person.

Is this spoiler info? Can you post a link to spoilers in the future?

Many thanks.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Many thanks.

PBM
    yes please do ... I don't mind getting spoiled :lol:
    I don't mind spoilers...but I'd rather have a link instead of them being posted in the thread. That way, I have the option of checking them out or waiting until the show airs.

PBM

• edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    I hate spoilers! ugh. thanks for ruining it for me :twisted:
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
    I hate spoilers! ugh. thanks for ruining it for me :twisted:
    :( oh sorry... maybe a link will get posted instead.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757

if she's a floater she's a great one since she's already won BB once.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    ComeToTX wrote:

if she's a floater she's a great one since she's already won BB once.
    I thought she had don't really remember how though ... I bet cause no one really dislikes her
    near the end of that season jeff was unbeatable. the one time he didn't win HoH or veto he was out and then jordan won the most important HoH.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    near the end of that season jeff was unbeatable. the one time he didn't win HoH or veto he was out and then jordan won the most important HoH.

was that maybe 2 seasons ago?

Jeff is really a fair guy too I like that about him... he might be unbeatable again because he is so well liked and strong
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251

Many thanks.

PBM

Very sorry. I get all the info from

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

And the Big Brother app.

I can't believe people watch this stuff 24/7 and type everything that's happening. I also watch showtime at night. Very boring.
    I'll be back
    One rainy Saturday morning, we sat down to watch the showtime thing...
    I feel asleep :lol:

I like the evening shows but they do try to sway the viewers with their clips I've heard.

So maybe boring, Showtime, but you might get a better true perspective on each personality.
    pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

Jeff is really a fair guy too I like that about him... he might be unbeatable again because he is so well liked and strong

Yeah, 2 years ago. I still think Jeff was one of the best players ever but it's usually the third best that wins because they aren't the top target.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

Yeah, 2 years ago. I still think Jeff was one of the best players ever but it's usually the third best that wins because they aren't the top target.
    I do agree and also if you are generally well liked or admired
    most don't want to be sitting next to you in the end if they can help it.

I like the psychology of play a lot.

Anyone see the new Take the Money and Run ....

I wasn't interested but JB wanted to watch ... I set up a series recording on it
    before it was over, really liked it :lol:

check it out talk about psychology ... the art of police interrogation very cool.

But I was rooting for the civilians to get away with the $100,000,
    one episode was taped here in Atl.
    I'm assuming Brendan goes home tonight. Just a much bigger physical threat than Jordan and not nearly as well liked.

The next HoH should be interesting. Everyone in the house almost were against Danielle and they let her win last week. Kind of shows what most of these players are made of. Sooo many floaters.
    I don't think they let her win...Danielle is a pretty fierce competitor. Despite the jokes Danielle made, I do think Rachel would have done well in that competition last week.

It will be interesting to hear from Evel Dick tonight.

PBM

I'm not up to speed but it sounds interesting :D

tonight we should be able to watch

I was thinking though between Brendan and Jordan ...
    maybe the house would send her home cause she already won once
    and she has no enemies for the jury in the end, making it easier to lose to her.

Brendan is strong though and determined and they probably want to split him and Rachel
    up or would they rather split up Jordan and Jeff??

tough one
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Thank goodness! I was going to be mad if they sent Jordan home. Whew...good for now!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    I hate the bring someone back twist. it never seems fair to me. people work to get someone out and then get screwed when they are brought back in the house. plus, i don't want to see any of those people back in the house...well maybe cassie in a bathing suit some more would be okay. :lol:
    We only got thru Wed show last evening

Well Brendan left then ....
    my opinion, he is one hell of a guy... committed, smart, strong, sensitive,
    capable and handsome Rachel is a lucky girl.

is he the first to the jury house? hope so, love that part of the show...
    that house looks like someplace I'd like to visit ...
    beautiful location, lots of wine flowing, pool and sunshine
    fun! :mrgreen:

I think Rachel maybe on the warpath... go get 'em girlfriend! ;)
    i think he's the last one NOT in the jury house.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    Glad that half of Brenchel was evicted. Would have rather it been Rachel, but at least they are split up.

Pandora, Brendon isn't the first to jury. Brendon's eviction got it down to 9 players left, so normally the next person evicted would be the first jury member. However, if they do bring back someone, it will take 2 more evictions to get the first jury member.

ComeToTX, I agree with you in that I'm not a fan of bringing back evicted players either. It basically renders someone's time as HOH meaningless and is unfair. I know it's a cutthroat game, but they at least need to keep it fair. I'm guessing that this time around CBS was forced to do something with Dick having to leave early. If the show is slated for a certain amount of weeks, either they have to suspend play for a week, reduce the number of shows, or bring someone back. It's a no-brainer that they would bring someone back because it doesn't interrupt normal game flow, keeps CBS's program schedule in tact, and has the added benefit of being s
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    damn phone...cut off the end of my post

the rest of my post was that it has the added benefit in it being something that will continue to drive ratings for the show.
    is evil dick coming back in?

what if its Brendan .... :lol::o