BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    If it's all about the "drama", I think Cassie should come back.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    pandora wrote:
    Was he on his own when they were in together last time
    I can't remember who went first.

I agree though and would like to see him come back in
    I know most don't care for him but I really admire him.

a couple guys in the end would be cool

I think Rachel left to sequester before Brendan for some reason, but I could be wrong. I just think even with them both in the house, when he's away from her he seems to act like a normal person whereas when they are together he has to coddle and build her up constantly.

Ideally, I'd like to see Rachel be eliminated this week and America to vote Brendan back in, and then they have to compete with one another to go back in....and it would be perfect if they didn't know who they were competing against.
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    Nominations tonight!!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hope Kalia has a target on her back... thinking ahead to week after this.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    She'll be gone soon after seeing the nominations last night. Dani is running the house. Jeff said it best with puppetmaster. Rachel going wouldn't hurt me one bit, after that, Dani needs to go!
    She'll be gone soon after seeing the nominations last night. Dani is running the house. Jeff said it best with puppetmaster. Rachel going wouldn't hurt me one bit, after that, Dani needs to go!
    if Rachel wins the veto...

who do you think is Kalia and Dani replacement... Jordan?
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    pandora wrote:

I honestly don't see another option for Kalia at this point. Jordan is already pissed and she she should not want to annoy another person in the house.

I hope Dom comes back and he rules the house with Danielle.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I honestly don't see another option for Kalia at this point. Jordan is already pissed and she she should not want to annoy another person in the house.

I hope Dom comes back and he rules the house with Danielle.
    first choice for me is Brendan... 2nd Dom

Brendan and Rachel rule or Jeff and Dom... I don't mind if Jordan goes at this point
    Brendan isn't coming back, no way America wants to see any more of the sappiness from Brenchel. I'd vomit. As much as I'd like to see Cassi come back, I think Keith would set the house off. Big personality and someone that left way too soon.
    Brendan isn't coming back, no way America wants to see any more of the sappiness from Brenchel. I'd vomit. As much as I'd like to see Cassi come back, I think Keith would set the house off. Big personality and someone that left way too soon.
    I don't know lots of drama with Brendan and Rachel

truly it will probably be Dom he was kind of abused the way he got sent out

America would like to give him another shot I bet.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    I think Cassi got screwed over by Rachel...I'd like to see her have the chance to come back.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    And if Cassi comes back, she must wear a bikini until the show is over!
    And if Cassi comes back, she must wear a bikini until the show is over!

I thought that was a given. :lol:

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    My wife ruined this show for me last year when she got me hooked on the spoiler sites. I won't share any here and ruin it for everyone but just know that CBS creates your opinion. The best stuff (arguments/game play/etc...) is rarely shown on TV and there are alliances and deals they haven't even shown.

I'm pretty much to the point where I only watch the eviction show because it's live.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    My wife ruined this show for me last year when she got me hooked on the spoiler sites. I won't share any here and ruin it for everyone but just know that CBS creates your opinion. The best stuff (arguments/game play/etc...) is rarely shown on TV and there are alliances and deals they haven't even shown.

I'm pretty much to the point where I only watch the eviction show because it's live.
    why do they do that... its almost like fixing it especially when people vote for crucial things.
    pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

why do they do that... its almost like fixing it especially when people vote for crucial things.

my guess is ratings. it's better for the show if you have someone to root for. I don't know why they don't show all the alliances though.
  • pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

This show is soooo rigged!! No WAY did Brendan get more votes than Dom!! I'm so done with this show!

It's bad enough that the Diary Room pressures them to do and say things (including who to put up) but this was the last straw. I'm DONE!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    We are behind again :oops:

but will get caught up this weekend... if Brendan is back than I say

Aposter_woot.gif

but I liked Dom a lot too and would have been good with that.

Melanie won!!!!!! :D:D:D8-) sweet little thing :!:
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    Lame. I really do not believe that Brendon was America's Choice, but I guess CBS will do what they want...despite what Pandora says, there's nothing worse than more Brenchel.
    The only reason that I can see why Brendon got more votes this week is that they figured Rachel would get voted out and they would face each other.

That is the only reason I can come up with.

Plus, they charged $1 per text message...they got over 3 million votes. So, even with free online voting, CBS made (I'm guessing) around 1 million dollars on that promotion alone. The winner gets $500,000. What a cash-cow this show is for CBS.

PBM

Lawon eviction interview.

PBM

I bet Lawon is kicking himself right now. You never, ever volunteer to go on the block. On the live feeds Daniele said that Marcellas should send a thank you note to Lawon, because Lawon just took the title for stupidest move.
    Lame. I really do not believe that Brendon was America's Choice, but I guess CBS will do what they want...despite what Pandora says, there's nothing worse than more Brenchel.
    :oops: I've liked them from the start... sorry couldn't help it.

Her laugh makes others cringe but makes me laugh every time.
    And I feel she is very committed strong but soft at the same time,
    she is beautiful and goofy and insecure.
    I think he is loyal, strong, determined, smart and handsome.
    Together they make a great couple.... I hope a real couple.

But I see that others don't feel like I do about them
    and Dom might have been a better choice for the masses, most would have enjoyed that more.

Most may have enjoyed... her out and Brendan and Dom in.
    pandora wrote:

Did you hear about his "scandal" back in December and the crying video (that he put on You Tube of all places).

Those two are made for each other.

PBM

pandora wrote:

Did you hear about his "scandal" back in December and the crying video (that he put on You Tube of all places).

Those two are made for each other.

PBM
    I think maybe but not sure

I agree though they are totally right for each other... I celebrate that!

You know me ... I want everyone to find their soulmate, it completes, even if unconventional
    or a far from perfect union.
  • :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I guess I'm going to have to stop watching now....stupid kalia letting rachel intimidate her. Weakling.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    Seriously, I know Lawon leaving was a bone-head move, but Danielle and Kalia not taking out Rachel when they had the chance could be a dumber move.

PBM

I'm not so fond of Kalia... she scowls a lot :evil:

laughs are more interesting

looking forward to getting caught up with cocktails

but first

Go Falcons... Go Packers! football.gifyeah new football new football!
    pandora wrote:
    :oops: I've liked them from the start... sorry couldn't help it.
    I know, just had to tease you since you're their only supporter around here. :)
    I can believe Brendan won. People love J & J and know it's good for them to have him back in.

I know who won HoH so I won't say anymore...