BIG BROTHER 13!

Comments

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    If Rachel isn't out in the next 3 weeks, I will be surprised. Brendan clearly is annoyed with her. Jeff is the most sensible guy on the show, however I do question why they didn't pull the trigger on Brachel last night. I hope Cassi doesn't go, I need to see her in a bikini some more. :shock:

It wouldn't have been in their best interest to put up Rachel and Brendan this week. If they did, that would break up any alliance they had and leave Porsche, Danielle, Dominic & Rachel/Brendan gunning for them once the golden key angle wore off.

It would have been awesome to watch, but I understand why they didn't.

They could have put up Kalia and Lewon though...don't know why they settled on Cassi and Shelly.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    If Rachel isn't out in the next 3 weeks, I will be surprised. Brendan clearly is annoyed with her. Jeff is the most sensible guy on the show, however I do question why they didn't pull the trigger on Brachel last night. I hope Cassi doesn't go, I need to see her in a bikini some more. :shock:
    :lol:
    I think the veterans want to stay together and let the newbies send the first one home

they know Rachel is not well liked either which protects them from the first veteran eviction
    I hope Cassi doesn't go, I need to see her in a bikini some more. :shock:

A couple of years ago, when Jordan was in the house, there were some naked pictures of her from the house going around on the web.

I would be paranoid about getting dressed in sight of the cameras in that house. Of course, I'm not as physically fit as the folks in the house though. :P

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    I hope Cassi doesn't go, I need to see her in a bikini some more. :shock:

A couple of years ago, when Jordan was in the house, there were some naked pictures of her from the house going around on the web.

I would be paranoid about getting dressed in sight of the cameras in that house. Of course, I'm not as physically fit as the folks in the house though. :P

PBM

I'd walk around naked everyday! Maybe wear a pair of checkered Vans, that's about it!
    Maybe wear a pair of checkered Vans, that's about it!

Hilarious!

PBM

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    I think Cassi is more likely to be a dangerous player in the game...or at least will put up more of a fight against Rachel, so in that regard I hope she is spared eviction.

However, the petty reason I won't mind if she goes is because she keeps wearing that damn Clemson shirt (I'm a U of South Carolina alum :D)
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results"
    LOVED IT when Jeff said this!

Rachel is tough competition but the fact that she isn't liked very well will make it easier to get her out I think.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! The season has now become unwatchable. First we loose the hottest girl on the show and now big mouth big boobs Rachel is HOH again. Should have put them up and taken the power reign away!
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    Go Rachel!

Sorry guys but I adore her.
    Must be the fact that I have family members much like her and I still love them :lol:
    actually I can relate to her, I get her.

She really wants to please and be accepted by others
    but sabotages herself at every turn with her emotions, fears and determination.
    With all the shit she takes everywhere she's still kicking, one strong cookie.

Cassi... love the honesty speech when you lied from the start entering the house.
    She thinks nothing can be wrong with her personality or game play...
    "people hate me because I'm beautiful" putting it all onto others.
    We didn't get to know her well
    but glancing in the mirror, even while being evicted, might be a little telling
    that she could be a smidge self absorbed.
    Most people are not jealous of beautiful people who are beautiful on the inside too, like Jordan....
    beautiful inside and out.

To bad they couldn't take out Dom, he's more of a threat but winning the veto took that chance away.
    He and Daniele could be a team to watch out for.

Jordan said she would have put up Brendan and Rachel but it was just to soon... they needed another week or so. I wonder if they are thinking Rachel will be ready then to put them on the chopping block.

She just might be.

They are America's favorite couple... are they really a couple?... they live in different states :?
    that is a threat also.
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! The season has now become unwatchable. First we loose the hottest girl on the show and now big mouth big boobs Rachel is HOH again. Should have put them up and taken the power reign away!

Makes no sense,i'd maybe understand if they stayed loyal to them if............... They didn't watch last season and see how much they lie and ANNOY everyone. Seriously Jeff seems like a smart enough dude,allowing those 2 to stay is absurd. It's almost like Allison G had here hands all over this move for RATINGS :shock:
    Go Birds!!!!
    pandora wrote:
    Go Rachel!

Must be the fact that I have family members much like her and I still love them :lol:

Cassi... love the honesty speech when you lied from the start entering the house.
    Most people are not jealous of beautiful people who are beautiful on the inside too, like Jordan....

To bad they couldn't take out Dom, he's more of a threat but winning the veto took that chance away.

Jordan said she would have put up Brendan and Rachel but it was just to soon... they needed another week or so. I wonder if they are thinking Rachel will be ready then to put them on the chopping block.

She just might be.

They are America's favorite couple... are they really a couple?... they live in different states :?
    that is a threat also.

She's bipolar and he's a serial killer that hasn't been caught yet.
    I think it had alot to do with jealously,all the young so called pretty girls all didn't want her around why? Cause there all use to being the center of all guys attention and when a knockout is there and humble they got jealous as hell. Funny the old and not attractive girls minus Jordan liked her isn't it? Danielle knew that her and Dom were tight and it was her shot to have him under complete control. Rachel well she needs medicine,Porsche already said she's the best looking girl every where she goes. Will she dosen't sniff Cassi hence why she hated her.
    We had this same convo last year and i look forward to seeing how this shitty season plays out.
    Go Birds!!!!
    pandora wrote:
    Go Rachel!

She just might be.

that is a threat also.

She's bipolar and he's a serial killer that hasn't been caught yet.
    I think it had alot to do with jealously,all the young so called pretty girls all didn't want her around why? Cause there all use to being the center of all guys attention and when a knockout is there and humble they got jealous as hell. Funny the old and not attractive girls minus Jordan liked her isn't it? Danielle knew that her and Dom were tight and it was her shot to have him under complete control. Rachel well she needs medicine,Porsche already said she's the best looking girl every where she goes. Will she dosen't sniff Cassi hence why she hated her.
    We had this same convo last year and i look forward to seeing how this shitty season plays out.
    :lol: you're funny :D

We have a long way to go so hopefully it won't be shitty after all.

Jealousy in this game a common reason to go. It is a result of being threatened
    and not always by physical beauty.

I know it is just me and I am a woman so I look at the woman differently
    than a man would but
    I find every other woman in the house to be so much more beautiful than Cassi
    because of the combination of qualities each possess along with being attractive.

Sorry I found her actions to be conceited.
    Yeah, it's too early to say the entire season is going to be shitty. It very well could be, but it's just too soon to make that distinction.

I didn't think it would be a 9-0 vote. I hope that doesn't restart the trend of voting with the house to get out the HOH's target. That makes the show less exciting imo. I want people that don't just kiss the HOH's ass.
    Yeah, it's too early to say the entire season is going to be shitty. It very well could be, but it's just too soon to make that distinction.

I didn't think it would be a 9-0 vote. I hope that doesn't restart the trend of voting with the house to get out the HOH's target. That makes the show less exciting imo. I want people that don't just kiss the HOH's ass.
    thats got to hurt on the way out :(

I thought the same... falling in line with some other seasons, voting with the house
    If you think about it, Rachel has no chance in hell of winning even if she makes it to the final 2. There's 2 people in the house right now that actually like her, Brendan and Danielle. It's evident that everyone in the house cannot stand her. Regardless of what kind of competitor she is. When it comes down to the final vote, she has to make good with all the people she pissed off. F Rachel!
    If you think about it, Rachel has no chance in hell of winning even if she makes it to the final 2. There's 2 people in the house right now that actually like her, Brendan and Danielle. It's evident that everyone in the house cannot stand her. Regardless of what kind of competitor she is. When it comes down to the final vote, she has to make good with all the people she pissed off. F Rachel!
    well she might if she get her limited people skills together...

but whether people like her personally or not, she is a huge threat in the competitions
    and would go cause of that... unless she gets more of an alliance.

Last year everyone thought she was gone and got to come back in... BB seems to like this girl
    for all the ruckus she causes. They likee drama :D
    By shitty i mean having to deal with those 2 again. Seriously he's nuts and she's bipolar, i have no clue why the first chance anyone had to get rid of them they didn't. Besides being Nuts there a good team at comps,that alone is another reason to send them packing.

Danielle is setting her self up nicely,she just needs to keep the blood off her hands. I'd look for Rachel and Brendon to make a back deal and try and get Jeff out this week.
    Go Birds!!!!
    By shitty i mean having to deal with those 2 again. Seriously he's nuts and she's bipolar, i have no clue why the first chance anyone had to get rid of them they didn't. Besides being Nuts there a good team at comps,that alone is another reason to send them packing.

Danielle is setting her self up nicely,she just needs to keep the blood off her hands. I'd look for Rachel and Brendon to make a back deal and try and get Jeff out this week.
    I think you are probably right and I am rooting for Daniele if Rachel and Adam leave the house.
    I like Adam too.

Nothing wrong with bipolar ... the serial killer comment made me laugh before...

but you are joking I assume.

My sister was bipolar before we lost her to cancer ... some of the greatest minds are so too,
    they can be highly intelligent people, creative and determined.
    pandora wrote:

I think you are probably right and I am rooting for Daniele if Rachel and Adam leave the house.
    I like Adam too.

Nothing wrong with bipolar ... the serial killer comment made me laugh before...

but you are joking I assume.

My sister was bipolar before we lost her to cancer ... some of the greatest minds are so too,
    they can be highly intelligent people, creative and determined.

My wife made the serial killer comment which i thought was so true :lol: Sorry about your sister,my thing with B+B is they made the same mistakes last year and didn't fix them. Especially when every player in the game saw how they acted as well. If i acted a fool like that and was giving another shot a year later your damn right i'm gonna fix my flaws. It seems like they got worse which is mind blowing to me.

One's flaw seems to be the other's strength which is a good thing. I just hope that CBS stays out of swaying the players like they have in the past for ratings, Let the best player win.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    They should put Rachel and the blond girl Janelle (from the all star season) together. They are both insecure, yet self absorbed attention seekers. That would be interesting....

I love Jeff....at first glance, brendon is good looking, but such an ugly person...so whipped by Rachel on one hand, but so controlling on the other! Such a wierd combo. uck!
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)

OK, I see what you meant. At first it sounded like you were writing off the entire season because the hottest girl got voted out.

Yeah, it sucks we still have to deal with Rachel, but I still think it's too early for the two couples to be going after each other. You can tell they don't trust each other, but realize it's to their mutual benefit to work together. I think that once it goes to individuals, that their alliance will fall apart. I agree that Danielle is setting herself up to go far in the game. Letting the two couples do the early dirty work plus her working with Dom is good for the long and short haul.
    I just finished watching last night's show.

Good Lord, Rachel has issues.

Honestly, I can't stand her...but she makes the show interesting.

PBM

They should put Rachel and the blond girl Janelle (from the all star season) together. They are both insecure, yet self absorbed attention seekers. That would be interesting....

I love Jeff....at first glance, brendon is good looking, but such an ugly person...so whipped by Rachel on one hand, but so controlling on the other! Such a wierd combo. uck!
    Oh man I loved Janelle she too an awesome competitor... I guess that must go with the territory,
    the very determined female personality.

I bet they would be an alliance til the end 8-) and one that just might get there winning everything.

Jeff seems level headed but something about him ...maybe its the way he treats Jordan
    he's pretty controlling over her, like he thinks she is a wee bit dumb.
    He really wants to control all the women it seems.

Brendan seems to be coming out of his shell...I like that... he has a strong body too.
    Love The Hoff! :D

I figured Rachel didn't have the guts to put Jeff and Jordan up yet...
    could have been her big mistake

she's on the block next week I'm sure no matter who wins

Sounds like Brendan would leave for her... he's a good man
    they are perfect for each other ... a lot of drama there which is what some need
    never a dull moment in their house if they make it to the alter.8-)
    They are out for Jeff and Jordan now. Rachel is so f-ing nuts in the head and Brendan is just as bad. If Jeff or Jordan does't win the POV, that snake Danielle is going to put them up. I just hope they can last, they really do make the show.
    They are out for Jeff and Jordan now. Rachel is so f-ing nuts in the head and Brendan is just as bad. If Jeff or Jordan does't win the POV, that snake Danielle is going to put them up. I just hope they can last, they really do make the show.
    I think many people who watch like the drama and snakes ;)

It is very weird this year with so many out of the spotlight.

I don't follow any of the after dark or info websites so I'm not sure if people
    are learning more than me there
    but
    there is no interaction with the people who have the golden keys.
    We don't hardly know them and what they are up to.

Also the duo thing somehow makes it feel like less people there :lol:

It isn't my favorite season... not yet at least
    Not surprising to see that the J&J and Brenchel caught on to Daniele....although it is surprising it took this long for them to figure out she was going to do whatever she had to do to get further in the game.

Sadly, it looks like Dominic will be going home unless there's some miracle that happens. It will probably be an 8-0 vote although Daniele might give him a pity vote. Kalia and Lawon are the two others most likely to vote against Adam, but they aren't going to want to rock the boat and put their necks out there. Too bad too because now it looks like the two best newbies from this season are leaving really early.
    Will be playing catchup :oops: sorry

I had to watch the dance show last night.. just had to see Gaga 8-)

she didn't disappoint, neither did our favorite, Melanie ... a lovely young woman,
    just radiates.

Beautiful performance to a favorite song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbXXZWWRzM just get to the 1:18 minute point :o
    gives me a little shiver :clap: