2013 - AET Franchise Fantasy Football

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just for the record my offer to buy out a team is now officially rescinded for this season. Thank you all for your considerations.

#faggypants

photo-4.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just for the record my offer to buy out a team is now officially rescinded for this season. Thank you all for your considerations.

#faggypants

photo-4.jpg

If you don't make that your new avatar I'm going to write you a very angry pm.

#faggypants
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:

If you don't make that your new avatar I'm going to write you a very angry pm.

#faggypants

:lol::lol::lol:

I so much want to meet that guy. A bumbling idiot who gets high on diet pills. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Who's The Dude? Think he may have clinched last night.
    #FHP
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Horos wrote:
    If memory serves, no code
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    Guess I should of figured it out looking at his avatar.
    #FHP
  • Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    Guess I should of figured it out looking at his avatar.

Yup, that's me. I don't think I've officially clinched a playoff spot bc there are still 3 weeks to play, but I like my chances :D
    Jesus.

Well you should sew it up this week.
    #FHP
    MONSTER win this week.

If my math is right, only the springtuckypajammers have been axed from playoff contention......although a couple of teams are on life support
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    I'm pretty fucking tired of losing to shitty teams.

No offense to those of you who have been beating me with your shitty teams.
  • JTH wrote:

Hey these late season wins, screw me just as bad with draft choice for 2013. I just feel it's unethical to throw games...
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    JTH wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JTH wrote:

Hey these late season wins, screw me just as bad with draft choice for 2013. I just feel it's unethical to throw games...

never thought about that....

if i was out of the playoff hunt, i would be tempted to throw games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

never thought about that....

if i was out of the playoff hunt, i would be tempted to throw games.

I've been out of it two straights years, then suddenly i win the last few games to screw me even more...
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

I've been out of it two straights years, then suddenly i win the last few games to screw me even more...
    :fp: :lol:

you're a michigan fan right.......so i don't feel bad for you. :P :lol:

seems the best way to build a team outside of the first couple of draft pics, is to just scour that FA wire every week. i've been able to pick up a couple of wr's that are starting to perform.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    :fp: :lol:

you're a michigan fan right.......so i don't feel bad for you. :P :lol:

seems the best way to build a team outside of the first couple of draft pics, is to just scour that FA wire every week. i've been able to pick up a couple of wr's that are starting to perform.

yep, and still live in Toledo....

I don't know who you are talking about tanking it but if I was The Dude I might think about resting some guys.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    I don't know who you are talking about tanking it but if I was The Dude I might think about resting some guys.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Odds are looking good that i will end the season 2-0 vs the hellfires :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm soooo happy I had Brandon Myers on the bench :fp: :fp: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Interesting matchups to conclude the regular season:

Teams ranked 1-3 will be playing teams ranked 4-6, the latter of which are each fighting for the last playoff spot.

Barring an upset loss in one of the above matchups, it appears World Wide Suicide has the inside track on that 4th playoff spot. Very impressive for a team that started 2-6!
  • NoCode416 wrote:
    Interesting matchups to conclude the regular season:

Teams ranked 1-3 will be playing teams ranked 4-6, the latter of which are each fighting for the last playoff spot.

Barring an upset loss in one of the above matchups, it appears World Wide Suicide has the inside track on that 4th playoff spot. Very impressive for a team that started 2-6!

Making World Wide Suicide's potential playoff spot even more impressive:
    Yahoo's Draft Day predictions had them going 0-14 for the season!
    NoCode416 wrote:

lot of combonations still, and with only one spot locked up......playoffs begin this week.

i think booms and myself will get in win or lose due to the points.

WWS and JTH both have very difficult matchups.....which could open the door for the schnappers to sneak in with a win and points.

technically seabass and hellfire are both still alive, but they would need to score like 500 points :lol:

good luck everyone

nice to see so many teams with a shot at the playoffs over the last couple of weeks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    NoCode416 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:

those projections are bunk

in my other league i was projected to go 3-9-1 and ended up going 10-2-1
    the guy with the best recored at 11-2 was projected to go 1-12
    one guy was projected to go 8-5 went 1-12
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:

those projections are bunk

in my other league i was projected to go 3-9-1 and ended up going 10-2-1
    the guy with the best recored at 11-2 was projected to go 1-12
    one guy was projected to go 8-5 went 1-12

I wouldn't call them bunk... they were correct for 3/4 of the playoff teams, however, yes, they definitely are not a guarantee.
    NoCode416 wrote:

I wouldn't call them bunk... they were correct for 3/4 of the playoff teams, however, yes, they definitely are not a guarantee.

and it's shaping up that 3/4 playoff teams were playoff teams last year...hmm....

just stumbled across the all time record book

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... headtohead

some interesting stuff in there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:

and it's shaping up that 3/4 playoff teams were playoff teams last year...hmm....

just stumbled across the all time record book

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... headtohead

some interesting stuff in there.

Yes, definitely some good stuff in there for stat geeks. Will be a particularly good read in a few years if we keep this thing going.
    NoCode416 wrote:
    Will be a particularly good read in a few years if we keep this thing going.

unless everyone quits all at once, should be around for years to come. currently a waiting list to get in......should anybody decide they've had enough.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Josh Morgan saved my ass with that fumble recovery for a TD last night. If RGIII scores on that play, I lose and most likely my season is over.

I have RGIII on my other team but I was hoping he would tank last night. I had no fucking prayer of winning my game. I was losing by 90 points going into it and he was the only player I had going last night.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    After being left for dead at 3-5,
    my BOOOMS are now officially back in the mix.

Catching up on the thread,
    I'm in another Yahoo league that has used
    the waiver budget for a few years and it works great.

Looking like it will be BOOOMS vs Smoking Babies
    and Dude vs some sacrificial lamb in round one of the playoffs. :lol:
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."