2013 - AET Franchise Fantasy Football

1252627282931»

Comments

• JTH wrote:
    counteroffer made...

I appreciate the ofer but giving away my best young WR is not the direction this team is going :lol: Ill give you fjax for a 2nd rounder
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Battle for the 4th spot. You guys that are in can feel free to rest your starters.
    #FHP
  • Horos wrote:
    Battle for the 4th spot. You guys that are in can feel free to rest your starters.

We want that one seed here in Dudeville.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Crap. I wanted to start Buffalo's defense this week, not Denver's. But I forgot to change it.

Lousy Thursday night games...
    Well, it appears that my oversight on the starting defense really won't make a difference this week, as I've run into the buzzsaw that is Boooooooooooooooms. I'll be shocked if I end up losing by less than 50.

JTH's Team: 2013 Foxy Mops Division Champions

I'll let you all know when I schedule the banner-raising ceremony.
  • I can't believe I have a shot at Dude's team, which is so much better than mine. Caught some big breaks with AP being out, and Graham, Sproles, and Spiller not having huge games as expected. Problem is I need Pitta to get at least 15 points. I hate him right now because if he stayed on IR, I would have started Timothy Wright who finished with 21.

Dude's team against Boooms would be a great match-up for the finals. My team will be a sacrificial lamb.
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
    I can't believe I have a shot at Dude's team, which is so much better than mine. Caught some big breaks with AP being out, and Graham, Sproles, and Spiller not having huge games as expected. Problem is I need Pitta to get at least 15 points. I hate him right now because if he stayed on IR, I would have started Timothy Wright who finished with 21.

Dude's team against Boooms would be a great match-up for the finals. My team will be a sacrificial lamb.
    I would have beaten both of you fuckers this week.
  • JTH wrote:
    I can't believe I have a shot at Dude's team, which is so much better than mine. Caught some big breaks with AP being out, and Graham, Sproles, and Spiller not having huge games as expected. Problem is I need Pitta to get at least 15 points. I hate him right now because if he stayed on IR, I would have started Timothy Wright who finished with 21.

I would have beaten both of you fuckers this week.

I would of beaten all three of you guys this week
    sparky_fry wrote:

I would of beaten all three of you guys this week
    I would've beaten you if I had remembered to set my lineup before the Thursday game.

Could've, would've, should've...
  • I have a very young team, and still finished 5th so I'm happy with where my team is going
    sparky_fry wrote:
    I have a very young team, and still finished 5th so I'm happy with where my team is going
    You've got some serious talent on that roster. Nick Foles could be a fantasy goldmine if he and Chip Kelly stay together for any length of time.
  • Barring a slue of San Fran defensive miracles, Dudes will go down yet again as failing to live up to the preseason hype. This one hurts.
    Congratulations to the Booms. They really lowered it this year.

Top 3 should have their winnings in their paypal account.

It was fun as always....ok, not really this year with my team.

The draft order for next season is

1. Smoking Babies
    2. H G Hellfires
    3. Ill Tempered Seabass
    4. World Wide Suicide
    5. Schnappers
    6. Three the hard way
    7. Cupid Crushers
    8. Springtuckypjammers
    9. The Hucklebucks
    10. JTH
    11. The Dude Abides
    12. Booms

if somebody could be so kind as to post the order in the official thread with 2014 draft order, that be most excellent.

Have a happy new year

#FHP
    League is open for the season.
    #FHP
  • sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    What team are we missing?
    Well that was fun missing the draft again.
    #FHP
    All the Cowboys had to do was run the ball and kick a field goal. Instead TD to Bryant FMW.
    #FHP
  • sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    Lets get this up and going again!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I'm in if you start it back up.
    Check your e-mail.
    #FHP
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Horos said:

Check your e-mail.

I did. Nothing there.....