2013 - AET Franchise Fantasy Football

Comments

• JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    This is solid advice I'm dispensing here. Don't question it.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JTH wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    If I had started Cutler instead of Brady this week, I would have won.

BUT WHO WOULD THINK TO DO THAT?? WHO??!!!

C'mon man!!!
    Brady's having an off year. You should start Cutler for the rest of the season.

Very funny!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JTH wrote:

i'd be suckin for luck if i was her
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

:shock:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

Heh. Took me a minute to figure out what he meant, too.
  • 81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

my goal for the draft was to suck for luck, but then sproles and cam turned into juggernauts.
  • 3 of my top 5 picks have been busts so far: Vick, Hillis, and Britt. The fact that i'm in the playoffs right now is a surprise to me :shock:
    Y'know, it occurred to me yesterday that, aside from Schnappers & Babies, I have no idea which team belongs any of you guys. I'm sure it's posted in here somewhere, but I'm way too lazy to look it up.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

JTH wrote:
    Y'know, it occurred to me yesterday that, aside from Schnappers & Babies, I have no idea which team belongs any of you guys. I'm sure it's posted in here somewhere, but I'm way too lazy to look it up.
    Well I'm the one who really sucks!

Springtucky Pajammers
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:

suckin for luck.

look on the bright side...only one way to go from here. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Horos wrote:

Springtucky Pajammers
    Sorry about last weekend, but I did my best to hand that game to you considering that I didn't get around to setting my lineup until most of the early games were already half over.

Suckin' for Luck should be your new team name.
  • sparky_fry wrote:
    3 of my top 5 picks have been busts so far: Vick, Hillis, and Britt. The fact that i'm in the playoffs right now is a surprise to me :shock:

well add my second best player to that list as fred jackson is now on the IR :roll:
    Rollin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • you know you did a good job setting your lineup when your bench outscores your starters :roll:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    you know you did a good job setting your lineup when your bench outscores your starters :roll:

:lol: Hate it when that happens!!

I'm so glad that CJ finally had a great game when it doesn't matter for me anymore. :x
    i like my chances of making the playoffs.

i'll have a two game lead on the 5th place team with two games to go, at worst, it comes down to the points tie breaker and i'll have close to a 100 point lead there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

i'll have a two game lead on the 5th place team with two games to go, at worst, it comes down to the points tie breaker and i'll have close to a 100 point lead there.

looking ahead at weeks 13 and 14, it seems the most likely week 15 playoff matchup will be you and me in the 2 vs. 3 game... and i'm not thrilled at all with my players' matchups that week.
    NoCode416 wrote:
    81 wrote:

looking ahead at weeks 13 and 14, it seems the most likely week 15 playoff matchup will be you and me in the 2 vs. 3 game... and i'm not thrilled at all with my players' matchups that week.

should be a good match up.

my players matchups look ok...just need to get Miles Austin back in there. my third reciever has been a joke for the last month.

you team looks solid. i don't think the matchups that week look all that bad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Rollin

When Foster (28 points) is your third highest scoring RB for this week, I would say that your team is really stacked.

When Tebow is my best RB, I would say that my team really sucks.

The good news is I fired the GM of my team (me) and I hired someone else (me).

Owner of The Hucklebucks
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
    81 wrote:
    Rollin

When Foster (28 points) is your third highest scoring RB for this week, I would say that your team is really stacked.

When Tebow is my best RB, I would say that my team really sucks.

The good news is I fired the GM of my team (me) and I hired someone else (me).

Owner of The Hucklebucks

:lol:

good at RB, suckin at WR.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • sparky_fry wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    3 of my top 5 picks have been busts so far: Vick, Hillis, and Britt. The fact that i'm in the playoffs right now is a surprise to me :shock:

well add my second best player to that list as fred jackson is now on the IR :roll:

hmmmm, vick's out again, and second best WR sid rice is now on the IR. Good thing we have 3 IR spots cause mine are full now :roll:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:

hmmmm, vick's out again, and second best WR sid rice is now on the IR. Good thing we have 3 IR spots cause mine are full now :roll:
    :lol:

ouch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bring on the playoffs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    Bring on the playoffs

My team scored over 200 points today so I move to 5-8...yeah dawg!!! :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Bring on the playoffs

make the playoffs in all three of my money leagues....although one will most likely be a one and done scenario...the other two...i'll be an upper seed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Bring on the playoffs

make the playoffs in all three of my money leagues....although one will most likely be a one and done scenario...the other two...i'll be an upper seed.

Sweet. I gave up fantasy sports for money. It was taking up too much of my time at work...so now I waste tme here instead. :lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Bring on the playoffs

you should give yourself a chance in our playoff matchup... crazier things have happened 8-)
    NoCode416 wrote:
    you should give yourself a chance in our playoff matchup... crazier things have happened 8-)

i see what you did there. :lol:

that should be a good matchup....that could go either way, but i believe it's winnable.

my other league i'll be a 7th or 8th seed, with poor points for numbers....not a reciepe for success.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • well unless a miracle happens i'm out, but at least i took out the 11 game winning streak of booms. since i have 3 of my top players on IR and vick and hillis injured most of the year, the chance of finishing 9-5 is pretty damn good.
  • 81 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:

i see what you did there. :lol:

that should be a good matchup....that could go either way, but i believe it's winnable.

my other league i'll be a 7th or 8th seed, with poor points for numbers....not a reciepe for success.

Arian Foster might put up 100 points for you in week 15.