2013 - AET Franchise Fantasy Football

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JTH - what would it take for you to part with Matt Flynn?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    81 wrote:

Looks like it will be the Booms vs. the Dudes

BOOMS here.

My wife does all the postings on the boards.
    I just go along to all the concerts and parties.

She mentioned there was a FF opening last August so I jumped in.
    Glad I did. Unlike some others, I've been very lucky with injuries this year.

Have really enjoyed it. Thanks for setting it up Commish.
    Looking forward to this weekend. Should be a great Championship game!

This thread is fun. Wish I'd known about it earlier ...
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • wolfbear wrote:
    81 wrote:

BOOMS here.

Dude here. Good luck to you BOOOMS.

2nd place is nothing to be ashamed of.
    wolfbear wrote:
    81 wrote:

BOOMS here.

Hello BOOMS! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you and your wife were at PJ20...huge Chargers fan if I remember correctly? Congrats on making it this far, your team has been awesome!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mike Wallace plus your first, second and third round draft picks. That's fair, right?

Seriously, I dunno. I might be wiling to part with him. He's probably not going to be a Packer next year, so he can't be my insurance against a Rodgers injury. What are you thinking?

Oh, and I totally forgot about my fantasy basketball draft last night. I ended up with ONE center. It's two if you include Chuck Hayes (the guy from the Kings whose contract just got voided because he has a heart problem).

Out of 13 total players, I have 8 guards.
    JTH wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mike Wallace plus your first, second and third round draft picks. That's fair, right?

Seriously, I dunno. I might be wiling to part with him. He's probably not going to be a Packer next year, so he can't be my insurance against a Rodgers injury. What are you thinking?

:shock:

How about Ochocinco and a 5th rounder? 8-)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    81 wrote:

BOOMS here.

Hello BOOMS! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you and your wife were at PJ20...huge Chargers fan if I remember correctly? Congrats on making it this far, your team has been awesome!
    Yep that was us! We were at Speedy's tailgate! PJ20 was a blast. Appreciate being a participant in this fun league. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    NoCode416 wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    81 wrote:

BOOMS here.

Prepare to take the position....:)
  • wolfbear wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:

BOOMS here.

Prepare to take the position....:)

This one?
    438119-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Trophy-On-The-First-Place-Podium.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Half a fuckin point.... :x

Put ryan bqck in....give benson one more carrry, have a wr not fall down in arizona....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Darren Sproles just won me $700!!!!
    Freaking Sproles ALMOST killed me.
    As a Charger fan, I hate him for leaving San Diego anyway.

Tough loss 81. That Doucet flop down was brutal.
    Sometimes the totals change a little overnight. You never know ...
    wolfbear wrote:
    Freaking Sproles ALMOST killed me.
    As a Charger fan, I hate him for leaving San Diego anyway.

Tough loss 81. That Doucet flop down was brutal.
    Sometimes the totals change a little overnight. You never know ...

i'm hoping for a scoring correction. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,477
    my stupid league has 2 week playoff and championship games.

i'm up by 65 points right now and a virtual lock to win....but it looks like a lot of my top players are not going to play much next week.

first time i've ever been in a league that operated this way. it's so annoying.
    www.myspace.com
  • congrats to BOOMS for one hell of a year. but i'm out to get you next year :evil:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    congrats to BOOMS for one hell of a year. but i'm out to get you next year :evil:
    Hehe, I'll let him know....We really do need to get him his own name again, but not sure how? He was able to post on the old board, but not now, so I guess I need to email 10c. I'm guessing this isn't a good time? :lol:
    wolfbear wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    congrats to BOOMS for one hell of a year. but i'm out to get you next year :evil:
    Hehe, I'll let him know....We really do need to get him his own name again, but not sure how? He was able to post on the old board, but not now, so I guess I need to email 10c. I'm guessing this isn't a good time? :lol:

about two years ago they turned off the ability to post to non paying members
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • wolfbear wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:

After two days spent being bitter, I'd like to congratulate BOOOMS. A portion of the winnings can be put towards your very own membership!

Wait til next year...
    NoCode416 wrote:
    After two days spent being bitter, I'd like to congratulate BOOOMS. A portion of the winnings can be put towards your very own membership!

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    checks are in the mail...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I imagine his price has gone up now, eh?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Maybe I should hang onto him and get rid of Rodgers...
    don't you people ever go to the bank

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I said you could use PayPal...
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:

I fucking told you to use PayPal...

i'm a cheap bastard....and a stamp is cheaper. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JTH wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Maybe I should hang onto him and get rid of Rodgers...

I shall gladly take either one off of your hands!
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:

I fucking told you to use PayPal...

i'm a cheap bastard....and a stamp is cheaper. :lol:
    Damn. You replied to that before I edited it. And I edited it like right away.

Anyway, I have actually been to the bank a couple times since I received that check. And both times, I didn't have it with me because I had left it in my other coat's pocket.
    Aaaaaannnnnddd...

The check has been deposited.
    JTH wrote:
    Aaaaaannnnnddd...

The check has been deposited.

that's two of three. :lol:

i mailed in my other league dues in mid decemeber...commish didn't cash that one until this week. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I actually had to make two trips to the ATM today to get it done. The first time, I had the check but I didn't have a pen, so I couldn't endorse it.