2013 - AET Franchise Fantasy Football

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it appears i suck at math. couple of points out of a playoff spot....still...in the running after an 0-3 start...can't complain too much about that.

and poor hellfire...if she would have picked up a kicker and that kicker would have kicked a field goal....she would have won. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    81 wrote:
    it appears i suck at math. couple of points out of a playoff spot....still...in the running after an 0-3 start...can't complain too much about that.

you'll get there, big guy... you'll get there.
    no qb this week and jennings on the bench. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:

and poor hellfire...if she would have picked up a kicker and that kicker would have kicked a field goal....she would have won. :?

You suck at a lot of things.

WHAT?!!! Kidding! :lol:

I've given up any hope of a playoff spot this year :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:

you were smart for drafting Foster
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

yeah, i would have been stupid to pass on him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think it's safe to say that my CJ pick was the worst of the draft.... :cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think it's safe to say that my CJ pick was the worst of the draft.... :cry:

not so sure about that...

Mendenhall @ 4 overall
    Charles @ 6th

and then there is hellfires entire draft
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Mendenhall @ 4 overall
    Charles @ 6th

That actually does make me feel a little bit better! :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Mendenhall @ 4 overall
    Charles @ 6th

That actually does make me feel a little bit better! :lol:

my only fear is she drops out of the league and i have to find a manager to take over that roster. :lol:

i think i would have to pay that teams entry fee for the next three years if that happens :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    by my math....

i am going to occupy a playoff position after the final scores are posted....i should be tied with cupids crushers unless Ray Rice does nothing...but i have the tie breaker with more points

:D

as much as it pains me, i have a feeling that we will share the Dirty Franks division lead in five days' time. half my team has a buy week and, naturally, i'm going up against 7-1 BOOMS.
    NoCode416 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    by my math....

i am going to occupy a playoff position after the final scores are posted....i should be tied with cupids crushers unless Ray Rice does nothing...but i have the tie breaker with more points

as much as it pains me, i have a feeling that we will share the Dirty Franks division lead in five days' time. half my team has a buy week and, naturally, i'm going up against 7-1 BOOMS.

maybe...and i'd be ok with that. :lol:

every game is so important right now....my other two leagues, my teams appear to be good enough to make the 8 team playoffs....this league....keeps me up at night. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Fuck the Snappers :P :lol:

now that i said that....Wallace is going to have a career day. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    by my math....

maybe...and i'd be ok with that. :lol:

every game is so important right now....my other two leagues, my teams appear to be good enough to make the 8 team playoffs....this league....keeps me up at night. :lol:

i looked ahead at the schedule...

arian foster has his bye week when we play 8-)
    NoCode416 wrote:

i can't seem to catch anyone in points. :x

5 games left?

i don't think i'll catch you...i'm hoping to over take the #4 guy, but i can't seem to catch the points.

long ways to go still....but imo, i have a tougher scheudle down the stretch with you and one of the top teams from the other division.

although it also looks likes cupid's crushers has a tough go of it as well, at least for two games.

CC and I could both go 3-2 down the stretch with points being the tie breaker.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    NoCode416 wrote:

i can't seem to catch anyone in points. :x

5 games left?

i don't think i'll catch you...i'm hoping to over take the #4 guy, but i can't seem to catch the points.

long ways to go still....but imo, i have a tougher scheudle down the stretch with you and one of the top teams from the other division.

although it also looks likes cupid's crushers has a tough go of it as well, at least for two games.

CC and I could both go 3-2 down the stretch with points being the tie breaker.....

You'll never catch me! :lol:
    sparky_fry wrote:

no matter what happens down the stretch....i can always hold my head high and say, i beat the schnappers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:

no matter what happens down the stretch....i can always hold my head high and say, i beat the schnappers

Its still all up in the air yet, the only person pretty well guarnteed a playoff spot is BOOMS. If JTH's players don't get 60 points tonight both of us will be in the top 4. Its going to get intersting on the next couple weeks. You beating me by 2.5 points in week 4 really turned your season around haha, I would have never of thought you'd win 5 in a row
    sparky_fry wrote:
    81 wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:

Its still all up in the air yet, the only person pretty well guarnteed a playoff spot is BOOMS. If JTH's players don't get 60 points tonight both of us will be in the top 4. Its going to get intersting on the next couple weeks. You beating me by 2.5 points in week 4 really turned your season around haha, I would have never of thought you'd win 5 in a row

6 in a row.

getting Foster Healthy helped a ton.

seems like there are 5-6 solid playoff contenders, and then a bunch of crap.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

My one hope was that at least if I could beat the smoking babies and hopefully ruin their playoff chances, then that would be a huge moral victory.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

My one hope was that at least if I could beat the smoking babies and hopefully ruin their playoff chances, then that would be a huge moral victory.

there are no moral victories for you this year. only pain.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

there are no moral victories for you this year. only pain.

Perhaps....but it's nothing compared to the pain the Bears are going to receive tonight! :lol:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    sparky_fry wrote:
    Its still all up in the air yet, the only person pretty well guarnteed a playoff spot is BOOMS. If JTH's players don't get 60 points tonight both of us will be in the top 4.
    Yeah, um, they didn't.

I deserved to lose this weekend. I left approximately 17,000 points on the bench.

But I stand by my decision to start Kevin Faulk over Willis McGahee and Brandon Jacobs.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Perhaps....but it's nothing compared to the pain the Bears are going to receive tonight! :lol:
    Ha! Yeah, they must feel like a bunch of assholes right now. They only won by 6. Chumps!
    sparky_fry wrote:
    24.5 points closer ;)

still a long ways to go, and not easy road to sow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hey hey...slipped into the 4th spot....can we start the playoffs today. :lol:

tough game this week...

don't forget, thursday night football starts friday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

tough game this week...

eh, you'll be 6-5 in two weeks... :o

when the season began, i thought that the Dirty Frank division would be a tight three team race between Duder, Babies and ... red mosquitos. as for the the Foxy Mops division, i figured JTH and Cupids Crushers would run away with it. Seems I really misjudged BOOMS. red mosquitos just got unlucky with peyton manning and a number of other injuries.
    JTH wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Ha! Yeah, they must feel like a bunch of assholes right now. They only won by 6. Chumps!

:lol: Crazy game, 2 fumbles for Forte and no sacks for Cutler...I do believe we've entered the Twilight Zone!
    NoCode416 wrote:
    81 wrote:

tough game this week...

eh, you'll be 6-5 in two weeks... :o

when the season began, i thought that the Dirty Frank division would be a tight three team race between Duder, Babies and ... red mosquitos. as for the the Foxy Mops division, i figured JTH and Cupids Crushers would run away with it. Seems I really misjudged BOOMS. red mosquitos just got unlucky with peyton manning and a number of other injuries.

hey now

out of hellfire (who is haveing a better season than i expected and should have 4 wins), its such a crap shoot post draft with injuries, over performance and under performace.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol: Crazy game, 2 fumbles for Forte and no sacks for Cutler...I do believe we've entered the Twilight Zone!
    You said it. Cutler barely even got touched. (That ridiculous roughing the passer call doesn't count.)

And, aside from the fumble recovery on the punt return, the special teams were mediocre at best. Oh, wait. I guess I have to give them credit for stopping Philly on that fake punt. :roll: