Sons of Anarchy...

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    soon enough we shall see Cliffy 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Sheeeeeeeeeet. This show never lets up.
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    Shows been absolutley amazing this year...
    total shout out to Kurt Sutter....very very good season...

for dude who missed Gemma burnin one with Unser...damn dude...i thought i miss shit..

i was kinda shocked though that Gemma didn't just say she was exhausted/tired...
    which in reality,..for anyone whom has smoked at all or in the least...

would know that after an hour or 2...unless you were power/chain/heavy week smoking....it was way more likely that you/she'd be just tired or exhausted...

so that part of it was kinda fake and/or actually...i think they wanted that part of the story to happen...
    with terra hating her and punching her...So they could work it into the story of Gemma having to get Clay to slip and start telling Gemma what he's been up to...etc etc..

either way...lots of action this year and lots of story as well...best season since the one with henry rollins...IMO...
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    curly wrote:
    Shows been absolutley amazing this year...
    total shout out to Kurt Sutter....very very good season...

for dude who missed Gemma burnin one with Unser...damn dude...i thought i miss shit..

i was kinda shocked though that Gemma didn't just say she was exhausted/tired...
    which in reality,..for anyone whom has smoked at all or in the least...

would know that after an hour or 2...unless you were power/chain/heavy week smoking....it was way more likely that you/she'd be just tired or exhausted...

so that part of it was kinda fake and/or actually...i think they wanted that part of the story to happen...
    with terra hating her and punching her...So they could work it into the story of Gemma having to get Clay to slip and start telling Gemma what he's been up to...etc etc..

either way...lots of action this year and lots of story as well...best season since the one with henry rollins...IMO...
    I agree...and I was disappointed at that plot angle. Cause I had just been saying to a friend that I've always liked the way the show doesn't portray pot smokers as either giggly little teens or total burnouts, and it never really affects their behaviour. This plot angle reinforces a lot of misconceptions about it's affects to people who aren't experienced with it. Not to say it can't make you sleepy...but they're blaming it all on weed, when exhaustion due to a hangover and lack of sleep would be more of a culprit than the weed.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    No way Juice is going to die - what does everyone think?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    LukinFan wrote:
    Jax is going to use the dirt he has on Juice to get dirt on Clay.
    Can't help but think Clay is going to off Juice at some point.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    LukinFan wrote:
    Jax is going to use the dirt he has on Juice to get dirt on Clay.
    Can't help but think Clay is going to off Juice at some point.

Yup!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • LukinFan wrote:
    I think I read somewhere that he was thinking about leaving the show. They have to do something about killing off the main characters.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Juice was there when Frankie said that Clay was behind the Nomad home attacks, so he knows, and that may come into play I'm thinking. I don't want Juice to die - he's kind of poignant and sweet. But Sutter kills people whenever he wants. Is Otto going to recant his statements? I think so.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    JaneNY wrote:
    Juice was there when Frankie said that Clay was behind the Nomad home attacks, so he knows, and that may come into play I'm thinking. I don't want Juice to die - he's kind of poignant and sweet. But Sutter kills people whenever he wants. Is Otto going to recant his statements? I think so.

+1
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • long live SAMCRO!!!!
    How the hell is everything not going to just fall apart?
  • :shock: So much is going on, there is no way next week is the season finale! Sigh.
  • This was bugging me...When Juice and Clay were at the house together. Jax called Juice and asked if he was with Clay, Juice said yes then Jax said something like, OK i'm going to tell you what to do and do not let Clay out of your sight. Then they went to another scene and nothing came about that right? I though Jax might've told Juice to shoot Clay by the way he got kind of nervous when Clay was showing him that gun and told him he can have it as a gift or whatever. I don't know, it seemed like Jax was very persistent with what he wanted Juice to do with Clay there....but nothing ever came about that right?
  • Started watching this show this season. This is great show. Good writing and acting
    This is Not For You
  • :shock: So much is going on, there is no way next week is the season finale! Sigh.

There's a video with Kurt Sutter on FB where he talks about the last episodes. He said the last show could have been four and a half hours long with all the stuff he had but had to cut it down to an hour and a half. This weeks was a trip. I'm wondering what's gonna happen with the Marshall that's shown up.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Holy crap what a season finale! :o
  • Jnich2424 wrote:
    Holy crap what a season finale! :o
    Yeah, I really wasn't expecting that to happen but with this show.....
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    Jnich2424 wrote:
    Holy crap what a season finale! :o
    Yeah, I really wasn't expecting that to happen but with this show.....

How 'bout that shit? I am pretty certain that Gemma is going to take it back and Tara will get off but will lose the job offer.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    great finale...otto biting his tounge off was just brillant......

great plan by Jax also

2nd best show on tv behind the walking dead
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    That finale was quite a workout. Did anyone notice the vignette at the end, with Gemma standing behind Jax, her hand on his shoulder, the way Tara was standing at the end of last season, after morphing from the picture of Gemma with John Teller? I thought that was cool, and obviously intentional, as if Gemma as saying I'm back where I belong, the king is dead, long live the king, and I own him.

Jax's plan with Pope was brilliant. I'd had an inkling that he was going to take out Pope, after the previous episode, but the way it started going down with Tig, I was thinking nooooooo. And now Tig has a new friend (the dog).

Hopefully Tara will get off, but I expect they will remain in Charming. Something will happen that will require her to not leave the state, like her getting house arrest, or probation.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    great finale...otto biting his tounge off was just brillant......

just finished watching the episode... couldn't believe that scene... awesome.

As for the rest, par for the course I think... don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it, but I wasn't really surprised by how anything ended (not that I predicted that exactly that would happen, but it all fits in with the writers style)...

Kinda figured that was how the pope/Tigg thing was going to work out... glad that's how it happened...

Bobby cutting off his VP patch at the end was about the most unexpected part of the episode...

I will sit back and eagerly wait for next season...

Now on to finishing boardwalk empire, then into the first 1/2 of the walking dead season ... damn I am a TV junkie....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • ill start this at holidays..told me its really good :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i still need to watch
  • i enjoy season 2 better than season 1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw,the show has great music...
  • awesome end at season 3!!
  • I would like to spend a whole day doing a soa marathon. :D
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • that Lincoln Potter dude..is so fucki weird !!! :lol:
  • season 5 is very cool....i didnt like that dude at Lost,the one he playing the leader of the gang