Sons of Anarchy...

Comments

• OMG can't even believe what happened last week!!! i'm still so angry....can't wait for
    tomorrow night!!! YOWZA what a season!!
    all is as it will be, as it should be
  • No Season 3 on TV :(
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    WOW! I wasn't sure about this seaon, but the ending of last week was to f'n much! Can't wait for tonight! This is my fav show on TV ever since season 1 -- just dig how "ho hum, la dee da, WHAMO!" the violence is (i should see a shrink, huh?). Just so unexpected, you can feel the rage building, but most of the extreme violence is incredibly fast.

Without spoilers .... Juice, man! Clay is definitely in a corner now, Jax needs to let Opie in on his deal, but that'd kill Opie. Man, I hate that State Attorney dude! Something definitely shady about him! If past seasons are any guide, he'll be around for a bit! Kinda comin around on the new cop....
    [sic] happens
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Tonight should be good. I don't see a good ending for clay.
    That was some shit, I have a pretty good guess as to what's going to happen though. Show is pretty unpredictable but what they are foreshadowing is not going to happen.
  • yikes!!! but i'm getting a little annoyed at Gemma's unrealistic "love and support" of Clay. for a kickass woman, who doesn't take shit from any one....after what he just pulled with Piney...OMG."i understand (???) why he did it" she said. she should SOOOOOOOOOO not trust clay, even tho she asked for his "honesty" and for him to cause no harm to her family. i would love to see her more conflicted over this.......
  • My guess is that Clay dies this season. And i'm about 80% sure Jemma will be the one to kill him. Jaks makes to much sense and isn't shocking. I think Jemma will find out what Clay did and kill him and prove that her family is more important.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Blueflare wrote:
    yikes!!! but i'm getting a little annoyed at Gemma's unrealistic "love and support" of Clay. for a kickass woman, who doesn't take shit from any one....after what he just pulled with Piney...OMG."i understand (???) why he did it" she said. she should SOOOOOOOOOO not trust clay, even tho she asked for his "honesty" and for him to cause no harm to her family. i would love to see her more conflicted over this.......

I get what you're saying but she's also always been a mother protecting her son and family first and foremost. I think she believes Clay can best protect Jax even to the detriment of her previous husband, John. I like that she's a smart woman until Clay, she's blinded either by love or possibly fear. Unser has tried to point that out time and again. We all have our weak spots; I think it makes her more realistic in that regard.

But the day will come when she has to choose between Clay and Jax, which from the previews for next week, may in fact be sooner than latter. She is one of the best actresses on TV and deserved some award for the second season.

Has anyone on here checked out the music from the show available on iTunes? I bought both EPs and they're actually pretty good for cover music.
    Clay has to die but I can't really see the show without him. Tara is not dying, no fucking way. I don't see any way out of this for clay.
  • WOW!!!! What an episode,best show on TV.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    WOW!!!! What an episode,best show on TV.

Yeah, I'm completely blown away, the only show that makes me shake in my seat.
  • marcos wrote:
    WOW!!!! What an episode,best show on TV.

Yeah, I'm completely blown away, the only show that makes .me shake in my seat.
    Yeah its in a league by It's self. I now think oppie might kill clay. Should be Damn good however it haopens
    Go Birds!!!!
    Man, I hope everyone who clicks into this thread has watched it, cause it'll be hard to not spoil this season -- freaking INTENSE TV!!!

Here's Sutter, the creator, on last night's episode [spoilers]: http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/sons-anar ... -10-hands/

When I heard the next episode was 90 minutes I thought, "No way! Season is over that quick?" Nope, just that after this episode, it'll take him 90 minutes to wind through all the fall out.

Yeah, Oppie totally noticed Clay's response to visitin' the cabin. Then there's the ol' sheriff, he's got motive galore. But not as much as Jax. In the end, I wouldnt' be surprised if the cartel ends up off'n Clay! That was wierd, they totally coulda called it off, but now the cartel thinks she's dangerous -- and a few prospects are supposed to stop that?!!?!? Clay was a bit too convincing, methinks...

And Juice! Man, what have you done! But remember, in previous seasons, Jax pulled a fast one on the lawmen and juice might have the brains to do something similar -- but we have no indications that he trusts the club, his corner only a lil' smaller than what Clay has been painted into.... And don't forget the dude in Jail that the State Attorney dude has been crawlin into his head.

The scene with Oppie and Jax at the hospital was intense, I thought Oppie would walk away, effective twist of the knife there! And yeah, both Gemma and Tara delivered INTENSE performances last night.
    [sic] happens
    Shit is serious.
    What happens tonight? I think we can all agree that not what we are expecting. One thing has to happen, Opie has to find out about Piney. It's been too long.
    LOL. I thought your post said 8:30 pm and came creeping up slowly on it unless you'd seen it on the East Coast already. Crackin another brew and getting ready to watch this bad boy!

Here's another TVONLINE interview, this time with Tara: http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/sons-anar ... pisode-11/

Something happened to make Gemma, Gemma -- and I think we've got a pretty good grasp on that now. Now it's Tara's turn, but which way will she turn? Which way will she fall off the fence???

Opie findin' Pinney, heck, the letters, what happens when Tara sees Gemma's face and finds out about Pinney?!?!? And what the heck is Juice gonna do!!!

Also, was watchin' that ol 90s movie with Sean Penn and Michael Douglas "The Game." SOA Irish dude with the scar is the cab driver that dumps Michael in the Bay! Good scene in the cafateria, you can see him like 10 years younger, still with those scars -- that ain't makeup!
    [sic] happens
    That episode sucked. 90 minutes of nothing for the most part
    Huh, second I read your post clif, i went, "huh, yeah..."

But Opie at the end was powerful, great performance - tension between him and Jax is thick. Tara delivered again, but eye-roll inducing plot twist that brought that about. How many people can Gemma tell, "I'll handle it..." Thankfully, looks like the ol' sheriff will handle it just fine. Great ending.

But yeah, the Otto stuff, interesting plot but not the action we're looking for. And the action we got was just kinda lame, combat sequence was totally campy. The "bigger camp further on" wasnt' really.... Juice's performance is getting a bit much. Hmmm. The finance thing was just another twist, but Teague's reaction to the big doll was freakin hilarious!

Yeah last night added a bunch of twists and turns, but didn't really feel like the show moved forward -- just brought more plot threads in that will need to be wrapped up in a few more shows... Well actually, another Son down! Wow, three actors have lost their jobs this season! And I'd guess at least one more is destined!

I predict the addict/whore will be off'd ... just really bad timing, girl!
    [sic] happens
  • acutejam wrote:
    Huh, second I read your post clif, i went, "huh, yeah..."

But Opie at the end was powerful, great performance - tension between him and Jax is thick. Tara delivered again, but eye-roll inducing plot twist that brought that about. How many people can Gemma tell, "I'll handle it..." Thankfully, looks like the ol' sheriff will handle it just fine. Great ending.
    :D:D:D:D

I predict the addict/whore will be off'd ... just really bad timing, girl!

:lol:
    The way this season has gone, I didn't think they would do that. I thought they would drag it out. Looks like it's real from next weeks preview. Had to happen. Lots of loose ends though. Don't want to post spoliers but that changes everything.
    Gemma is up to some shit. Next week should be good. Lots to tie up and am sure they will leave it hanging.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    Good lord this has been one hell of a season! Can't wait to see how it ends next week
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    Woot! Now THAT was a pretty fun two episodes (DVR'd the one during the holidays then watched 'em back to back).... Sigh, looks like the addict/whore is gonna make it to the next season though...

Totally confused by Gemma, until she confronts Jax! AH! THAT'S what she's up to ... all about who is sitting in that chair! And my my, Tara f'n trumped her! Brutal!

OK, do we hate the cartel enough yet? "Our sources in the jail say...." Idiots.
    And I think the new sheriff may redeem himself, just guessing.

Fav scene was Clay walking into the club and wondering where everyone was. Teague's response was PRICELESS!!!!

Can't wait for Finale Part 2!
    [sic] happens
  • LukinFan wrote:
    Good lord this has been one hell of a season! Can't wait to see how it ends next week

yes it has!!!!!!! LOVED the last episode. and Tara!!! BAM
    I dont see any way that this show isn't very different next season. Can't see Bobby getting out of his situation, Juice is no doubt in some shit, I can't see Jax leaving obviously but what does that do to Tara/Gemma, the cartel is obviously planning to wipe them out.
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    great great show....gonna post this here...just so i dont forget bout this and wanna add comments later...cause i just flat out love this show...
  • curly wrote:
    great great show....gonna post this here...just so i dont forget bout this and wanna add comments later...cause i just flat out love this show...

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    DITTO
  • I cannot WAIT for tomorrow night. One hell of a season for sure! Sad to see it go til next time.
    Here we go, Season Finale tonight!

So perhaps some SPOILERS from the rumor mill, stop reading if you don't wanna know.

First off, reported that LENNY the guy that Otto wanted to give some yard time to, is actually one of the founding members of the Hells Angels fer reals, one of Sutter's main sources of info for Motorcycle Club doings and what not. Friend thinks Otto wanted Lenny in the Yard to kill Bobby! Brutal!

Another friend thought -- what the heck with Romeo and that bogus prison report -- BET HE'S A DEA MOLE! But I like the thought above, he's just trying to destroy SAMCRO period. Everyone thinks the State Attorney dude has an angle we haven't learned yet, like maybe HE'S on the cartel payroll -- sumthin' up.

Of the two people most recently in the hospital -- rumor has it, one is signed for next season, one is not! Laroy's gang is gonna want revenge period.... That's gotta happen.

Regarldess, I think we're in for a finale that asks more questions than it answers, we know there's a next season so I bet we're in for some cliff-hangers like seasons past.

FUN!!!!
    [sic] happens
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    Kara05 wrote:
    I cannot WAIT for tomorrow night. One hell of a season for sure! Sad to see it go til next time.
    next to the 1st season, this has been my favorite. Tonight's the night!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1