i finally caved and got season 1 two weeks ago
    as i expected..it was like crack
    thus i watched 4 season's AND the first 3 thIs season non stop

and yes it IS that good

but Opie dying made me sick
    he was my favorite character

that prison guard is gonna get fucking tortured ...thats for sure :corn:

S A M C R O :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I share the feelings about Opie.

I did the same thing with Dexter. I think we watched 3 or 4 seasons in 2 weeks, and I've been addicted ever since.

Sons is one of the best shows on tv!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • I share the feelings about Opie.

I did the same thing with Dexter. I think we watched 3 or 4 seasons in 2 weeks, and I've been addicted ever since.

Sons is one of the best shows on tv!!

IT IS # 1A TO # 1.... THE WALKING DEAD

i can't do it again with dexter or breaking bad...i know those are both great also,but i can't go on another tv show binge so soon :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I agree. I watched the Walking Dead season 1 in 2 days.

Do it with Dexter and Breaking Bad. I didn't really dig season 4 of Breaking Bad, an hour focusing on a fly, really? But the last 2 episodes of that season made it all worth it! I say do them both, you'll be doing yourself a favor!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    tonight we bury Opie...... :cry:

and hopefully torture that piece of shit guard :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    Love this show - easily up there with Dexter, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, and Treme
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Since my DVR was filling up quick i had to cave and watch the new season. Anyone know where i can watch last season online? Or should i just suck it up and hit blockbuster for last season.
    My butt itches!
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    tonight we bury Opie...... :cry:

and hopefully torture that piece of shit guard :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for the torture episode!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    DURP wrote:
    Since my DVR was filling up quick i had to cave and watch the new season. Anyone know where i can watch last season online? Or should i just suck it up and hit blockbuster for last season.
    There's still Block Busters? The ones around here all closed down a few years ago.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    Holy shit this past week's episode was awesome. The ending was crazy good. Probably the best show on TV right now.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    No way his kid is dead. Would change the entire show.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

ya never know with this crazy show

until i see him alive......i just don't know
    LukinFan wrote:
    Holy shit this past week's episode was awesome. The ending was crazy good. Probably the best show on TV right now.

walking dead is a step above
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I hear you....I just can't see this one. That would finally be too much. Gemma would be sucidal, Tara would probably kill her if she didn't kill herself and I don't even know what it would do to Jax. I'm betting he's alive. Too much other shit going on.
    LukinFan wrote:

walking dead is a step above
    I'm a fan of that show too, but this season, Sons has really stepped it up. The Walking Dead has been good, but I don't think it's the best show even on AMC. I like Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels more.

As for Jax's kid being alive or dead - I can only assume he's alive, but you said in the post above, with this show, you never know. I never thought Opie would had been killed.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I hear you....I just can't see this one. That would finally be too much. Gemma would be sucidal, Tara would probably kill her if she didn't kill herself and I don't even know what it would do to Jax. I'm betting he's alive. Too much other shit going on.
    what the hell was up with Gemma at the end anyway? Was her mind just else where? Was she on something? Maybe I missed something.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    what the hell was up with Gemma at the end anyway? Was her mind just else where? Was she on something? Maybe I missed something.

She was smoking with Unser shortly before, but I find that kind of weak and not real believable. Not sure.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

She was smoking with Unser shortly before, but I find that kind of weak and not real believable. Not sure.
    pot? I guess I completely missed that. But I agree, that's kind of weak. I guess the result of it trumps it though.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

pot? I guess I completely missed that. But I agree, that's kind of weak. I guess the result of it trumps it though.

Yeah, when all the cops were at his place and they sat down and made up. Just seems weak, everyone smokes pot and nothing has happened and it was quite a bit later. But yeah. We'll see. Maybe a combination of shit.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Yeah, when all the cops were at his place and they sat down and made up. Just seems weak, everyone smokes pot and nothing has happened and it was quite a bit later. But yeah. We'll see. Maybe a combination of shit.
    That's right! It's starting to come back to me now. But you're right, it's weak.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    LukinFan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    That's right! It's starting to come back to me now. But you're right, it's weak.
    It was still the next day after her motel-room fling (getting her SUV stolen), wasn't it? She'd have been hungover and running on very little sleep, as well as having smoked earlier....not that unbelievable that she'd fall asleep at the wheel. What's unbelievable is the amount of shit that happens to these people in their day-to-day lives :lol: YOu witness a suicide, then your (ex) husband hides the body, soon after he is involved in a double murder, your son was attacked with fully automatics and run off the road (for the second time in a week or so), and now you're in a (possibly) fatal car crash.....I agree that it would be too much if they make this injury a storyline...
    I'm also curious to see if there is any suspicion about the double-murder in Unser's trailer...you'd think forensics would be all over the bullet trajectory angles n shit....Unser shooting the guy point-blank on the floor after he was dead is something David Caruso could pick up on easily.
    I'm also curious to see if there is any suspicion about the double-murder in Unser's trailer...you'd think forensics would be all over the bullet trajectory angles n shit....Unser shooting the guy point-blank on the floor after he was dead is something David Caruso could pick up on easily.
    :lol::lol::lol: I was thinking the exact same thing
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    When she got into her SUV at the clubhouse, you could see she was having trouble with her seatbelt. I thought the pledge was about to ask her if she was okay. I think Jax may have something to say to him. There may be a good chance the kid is dead considering it looks like he was impaled by a tree branch and the crash is in a ravine.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    LukinFan wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I was thinking the exact same thing

CSI Charming; sounds like a great show to me :D

I heard the last 3 or 4 episodes will all be 90 minutes each this season; so awesome. This is clearly the one of the only shows on TV with a set of balls. + Breaking Bad of course!!!!!!!'m
    Love the show, but it is one show you just cant think about too much. I mean, machine gun battles un surburban Cali on a weekly basis don't get investigated?
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Love the show, but it is one show you just cant think about too much. I mean, machine gun battles un surburban Cali on a weekly basis don't get investigated?
    The police are in on it.

The thing to really think about is they need to bring Opie back. ;)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    DURP wrote:
    There's still Block Busters? The ones around here all closed down a few years ago.

Yeah it's the only place to go and rent movies when they come out that day. But we usually just wait for it to come on redbox.

Netflix finally got their shit together and added season 4 so i'm watching that with all the knowledge of season 5 so far.
    My butt itches!
    Tonight 8-)

last 4 episodes of the season will be 90 minutes ..sweet
    Tonight 8-)

last 4 episodes of the season will be 90 minutes ..sweet

Yeah, man. Good end to this 4 day weekend :lol:

I have a prediction about tonight's episode that is going to shock you.....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it......

Here you go....Some serious shit is gonna go down. I know, shocking and a very bold prediction for this show.