Options

***** VANCOUVER 10C ROLL CALL *****

Comments

• Options
    Count me in for my 11th show. Coming from Victoria as well.
    197***
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    Enkidu wrote:
    I debated getting tickets - then remembered Vancouver in '05. Best version of Alive I've ever heard. So I'll be there. Can't wait.

Vancouver 05 was a fucking crazy good show. Hands down the greatest version of Alive! Vancouver always has amazing crowds, usually way better than Seattle.
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    stevejstevej Posts: 23
    In there like swimwear!!
    #377xxx
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    see u all there heading up for the show
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Hawkshore wrote:
    juliefer wrote:
    good point. there's a few places that are a bus ride away, and cheaper than downtown.
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 76818&z=14

Anything on Hastings that's east of say, Nanaimo st, would be good. Don't go west of that though! Pretty seedy.

Whats everybody hatin on hastings n main Hawkshore has some of his his best earnin gals working that hood 8-)
    :lol:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    DB33071DB33071 NORCAL Posts: 3
    12th show, 171708, almost gave up getting tickets, looking forward to seeing my band in Vancouver, gonna be crackin!! :D
  • Options
    30 Bills is in.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Man, there's so many early numbers ahead of me, hope I don't get centre of row 50 on the floor - perhaps I should bring some 6" heels with me just in case?
    Vancouver Sep 25-11, Vancouver Sep 25-09, Vancouver Sep 02-05, Vancouver May 30-03, Vancouver Jul 19-98, Vancouver Sep 04-93

• Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    Man, there's so many early numbers ahead of me, hope I don't get centre of row 50 on the floor - perhaps I should bring some 6" heels with me just in case?

You might win the lottery and be front row centre! There is always a chance (good luck!). Its hard to get good tenclub seats in Vancouver because loads of tenclubbers come up from the States. My number is 237xxx and I've never even been on the floor in Vancouver, my ten club tix have always been in side stage seats(which are still pretty good btw.) :D

Best ten club seats I ever got were 18th row at the gorge, that was fun! What I really wish they would do is play some Seattle shows before or after Vancouver but that never happens for whatever reason.
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    cuyler41 wrote:

You might win the lottery and be front row centre! There is always a chance (good luck!). Its hard to get good tenclub seats in Vancouver because loads of tenclubbers come up from the States. My number is 237xxx and I've never even been on the floor in Vancouver, my ten club tix have always been in side stage seats(which are still pretty good btw.) :D

Best ten club seats I ever got were 18th row at the gorge, that was fun! What I really wish they would do is play some Seattle shows before or after Vancouver but that never happens for whatever reason.

Dude, My number (402) got row 16 on the floor in 09 in Vancouver and my wife (299) got row 11.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    cuyler41 wrote:

Dude, My number (402) got row 16 on the floor in 09 in Vancouver and my wife (299) got row 11.

Wow, those are great! I could'nt make that show. My wife had the nerve to give birth that week ! :lol:
  • Options
    TE188789TE188789 Posts: 6
    I'm there! 429xxx

Pacific Colosseum is not bad - the sound could be better but it's a smaller venue. Saw my first concert ever there: Metallica and The Cult in 1989!

I heard Mudhoney was opening the PJ show; QOTSA and Meat Puppets are playing with Soundgarden in Vancouver in July...

What a great summer for concerts!!!!
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    cuyler41 wrote:
    Wow, those are great! I could'nt make that show. My wife had the nerve to give birth that week ! :lol:

Too funny, we had a baby like 3 weeks before the show.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    finallyfinally Posts: 82
    :)
    Hawkshore wrote:
    juliefer wrote:
    good point. there's a few places that are a bus ride away, and cheaper than downtown.
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 76818&z=14

Anything on Hastings that's east of say, Nanaimo st, would be good. Don't go west of that though! Pretty seedy.

Whats everybody hatin on hastings n main Hawkshore has some of his his best earnin gals working that hood 8-)

Hehehe :) Too funny.
    This being my first time in Vancouver though, I appreciate any advice knowledgeable peoeple can give.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,226
    cuyler41 wrote:

with 164xxx, I got row 15 in '05, row 8 in '03. I heard the '09 show, people got pretty decent seats, so I was sad I missed it. I'm guessing when there's a seattle show (announced) before the vancouver show, we get way less out of towners in Vancouver. in '05 they didn't announce the gorge show until after vancouver went on sale. It was kind of funny. While talking to people, alot of seattlites went to vancouver, and alot of vancourites went to the gorge....

with no seattle show planned.. i'm guessing you're seats won't be quite as good this time around.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    restlesssoul - 350xxx
    Born.Mine.Die - 427xxx
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    restlesssoul - 350xxx
    Born.Mine.Die - 427xxx
    none of that mattered last time around, if you remember ;)
    :D
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:
    restlesssoul - 350xxx
    Born.Mine.Die - 427xxx
    none of that mattered last time around, if you remember ;)
    :D

i think i have a vague idea of what yer talking about. maybe it's nic turn to win the lotto!!! fingers crossed.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    I'm in

425XXX

If this can top the 09 show, we're in for a treat.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Huck88Huck88 Chicago Posts: 42
    I'll be there 450xxx
    Original member #183568... teenagers go through phases where they're stupid and stop sending in checks.

Milwaukee '95, Toledo '96, Chicago '00, Hartford '10, Vancouver '11, Eddie Vegas '12, Wrigley '13, Moline '14, Wrigley '16 N1 & N2, London '18 N1, Wrigley '18 N1 & N2.
  • Options
    nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    441xxx

Looking forward to another Pacific C show! Saw Alice in Chains there in 2007. Love the venue.
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,769
    RobbyD462- 437xxx
    Was there for last show in Vancouver.Stellar show!!
    Hope to hear Crown of Thorns, Brother or Satan's Bed this time.
    C U there....
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    70xxx

Will be there with my hubby. I've been to Vancouver a few times (though it's been years) but I've never been there for a concert. Hubby has never been to the PacNW so we're flying from Phoenix to Seattle for a few days, then driving up to BC. I work for BWI IT so we're staying 2 nights at the Best Western Sands at the employee rate. Anyone familiar with that hotel? If it sucks I can change it but it looked like it was close to the beach and we both love the ocean.

REALLY psyched for this, I miss my boyz!!! :D

Cheers,
    KJ
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

I made this group on Facebook over 4 Years ago now. It's a modest group, but if you are from Vancouver and love Pearl Jam, we'd love to have you:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_2350014744
  • Options
    Add me to the list...I'm in for Vancouver #145XXX
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I am going too.... 436XXX :)

I do have a dilemma though. In my concern that there would be a problem with the 10c pre-sale again, I went ahead and hedged my bets and bought some tickets from the radio pre-sale, just in case. Of course, the 10c pre-sale with TM went 110% smoothly (it was GREAT!) and now I have two sets of tickets to the same show. (Actually I bought a single to the show as well -- so I have 5 tickets now). There is a 50/50 chance I may be going myself to this concert. But I could also possibly scrounge more than 2 to go too. However, if I were to sell some tickets (at cost or just below -- no profit), how would you work it? Here is my situation:

1 ticket - Section Y, Row 7
    2 tickets - Section A, Row 15
    2 tickets - Unknown via 10c

Are my Section Y and/or Section A good seats -- good enough to keep them over the 10c tickets? Or will my 10c most likely be better?
    I'd be interested in a single. I see your in NorCal, how are you planning on getting there?
    #FHP
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Count me in, can't wait! Already reserved holiday inn express next to Pacific Coliseum! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    restlesssoul - 350xxx
    Born.Mine.Die - 427xxx

Hey man see u at the shows there any pre parties planned out this year u going to PJ20
  • Options
    f-bombf-bomb Posts: 99
    Can't wait. This will bring back memories 0f '98 at the Coliseum. 181xxx

Ain't it funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind?
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,558
    In! 129xxx