Options

Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    No Friday night wishlist/preparty/bar for me.....
    Ill be kicking back at the hotel with a few cold ones....

Not that anyone gives a rats ass....
    yeah right..you think you have a choice of not coming??heheheheheheheh,,funny man..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

yeah right..you think you have a choice of not coming??heheheheheheheh,,funny man..

:lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932

No preparty for me....

Ill see everyone Saturday morning...
    Or late Friday evening.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

No preparty for me....

Ill see everyone Saturday morning...
    Or late Friday evening.....
    who ask you??ill make deal with Kathy...hehehehehehehehhe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932
    Kathy will not be attending PJ20...
    SPEEDY is going solo!!!!!!

Fuck Kathy....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Kathy will not be attending PJ20...
    SPEEDY is going solo!!!!!!

Fuck Kathy....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    solo???????nice ,cos i have a hottie for you to crach in your room...
    fuck her...
    hehehehehhehehehehehehehehe
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    anyone have a spare bed or some extra floor space??? i need a place to crash :)
  • Options
    lukin3lukin3 Posts: 62
    I'm in for any SUNDAY night activities/transportation. Staying at Holiday Inn New Berlin on SAT. Looking forward to it! (myself +1)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I will be staying across the street! Makes for easy stumbling back to my room afterwards....anybody gonna be in Milwaukee on Thursday?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I will be staying across the street!?
    sweet... :)
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I will be staying across the street! Makes for easy stumbling back to my room afterwards....anybody gonna be in Milwaukee on Thursday?
    Sweet!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Sweet!!!

the whole gang's gonna be there!!! this weekend is going to be so much fucking fun..... :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Sweet!!!

the whole gang's gonna be there!!! this weekend is going to be so much fucking fun..... :D
    seriously..i never be so exciting about pj show..only for Athens show i was like that crazy.. :D
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    seriously..i never be so exciting about pj show..only for Athens show i was like that crazy.. :D

The great thing about Pearl Jam shows is that the actual show is just half of it. Meeting and hanging out with fellow fans is just as worth the trip!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I'm in with Melissa (Ozarkcoolchic) :mrgreen:

Poor Super 8. I pity anyone else staying there that has no clue about PJ20. :lol:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

The great thing about Pearl Jam shows is that the actual show is just half of it. Meeting and hanging out with fellow fans is just as worth the trip!
    a friend do some interviews at dublin preparty and i just said that pj tour isnt for shows anynore,,its about friendship... :)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Sweet!!!

I'm glad that I went to the Mariners game and broke Mr.RK in to me looking around and going up to people I know and saying 'hi'...he still thinks I'm a freak. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Poor Super 8. I pity anyone else staying there that has no clue about PJ20. :lol:
    :lol: they will not know from where it came..oh and if anyone needs anything from hotel,let me do the talking to the lobby...i ask where is the elevator and they tell me where is the bus stop..perfect greeklish communition.. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

:lol: they will not know from where it came..oh and if anyone needs anything from hotel,let me do the talking to the lobby...i ask where is the elevator and they tell me where is the bus stop..perfect greeklish communition.. :lol::lol:

:lol: :thumbup:

seriously, though....

those other folks @ the Super 8 aren't going to know what hit them!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    chaslilchaslil Westminster CO Posts: 307
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mindi wrote:

:lol: :thumbup:

seriously, though....

those other folks @ the Super 8 aren't going to know what hit them!!

My my-- this thread woke up today!

Actually I think the Jimmy Buffet crowd in June would be able to drink us under the table. It's what Parrotheads do best. :D

The huge International element will blow them away though. And that guy who answers the hotel phone with the Indian accent? He was clueless about everything? Karen says he is from India and he's the owner. So be nice if you call and he answers.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    :twisted:
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

i'd say that you could crash with us, but we already have 4 people + our music gear....so, we won't have any space. keep asking, though...i bet someone could help you out!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    bump!
    i''ll be alone and it seems kind of silly to get a room just for myself
  • Options
    cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    edited June 2011
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    bump!
    i''ll be alone and it seems kind of silly to get a room just for myself

Joey, Have you ever been in a........in a .........Turkish prison :? ......................... :lol:
    Post edited by cfbd68 on
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • Options
    cfbd68 wrote:
    Have you ever been in a Turkish prison :? ......................... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    Don't know if this is a good idea or not. Just throwing it out there. How's about everyone taping a sheet of paper to their hotel door with their board name on it. :D
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    Don't know if this is a good idea or not. Just throwing it out there. How's about everyone taping a sheet of paper to their hotel door with their board name on it. :D
    great idea :)
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Awesome idea! :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options

not sure if i'll do this....maybe put a sign while i'm awake. i seriously need my sleep, though. otherwise, i'm one cranky dude. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    anyone??? i'll pay my share for the room and i have no problem crashing on the floor 8-)
    pm me if you can help. thanks.