Options

Official Super Duper 8 Delavan roll call(and huge party)

Comments

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    anyone have a spare bed or some extra floor space??? i need a place to crash :)
    anyone??? i'll pay my share for the room and i have no problem crashing on the floor 8-)
    pm me if you can help. thanks.
    Hmm maybe. Melissa got our room so she would have to agree. But I'm pretty sure if you have nowhere else she wouldn't care :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    chaslilchaslil Westminster CO Posts: 308
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    anyone??? i'll pay my share for the room and i have no problem crashing on the floor 8-)

We reserved a room with two beds because we thought a friend or one of our children might come. This is now unlikely, but I'm pretty sure My Wife will not want to share the room with a stranger, (nothing personal).

So, I will trade this reservation for a non-smoking room with one bed if someone is willing to room with conman, and if the reservations people will allow it. I booked this through an outside agency, not sure how it would work. So if you are interested, PM conman, and once a "roommate arrangement" is acceptable to both, PM me and we can try to make the switch.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    chaslil wrote:
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

We reserved a room with two beds because we thought a friend or one of our children might come. This is now unlikely, but I'm pretty sure My Wife will not want to share the room with a stranger, (nothing personal).

So, I will trade this reservation for a non-smoking room with one bed if someone is willing to room with conman, and if the reservations people will allow it. I booked this through an outside agency, not sure how it would work. So if you are interested, PM conman, and once a "roommate arrangement" is acceptable to both, PM me and we can try to make the switch.
    that would be awesome! thanks man
  • Options
    It's kind of hard to tell, but it looks like the two threads promoting a Wishlist pre-party on Friday are maybe going to work together, but still no time or location.

I'm referring to Foxy Mop's stickie
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156394

and Ms. Wes C.addle
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157417

Our little Super 8 meeting room gathering could be the pre-party for those of you going to the Wishlist pre-party. Since they are staying at the Super 8, maybe Cluthe-Lee could use our Super 8 meeting room as a PRE-pre-party warm-up? Excuse my ignorance, I don't even know if Cluthe-Lee is acoustic or electric.
    Charles
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    chaslil wrote:
    It's kind of hard to tell, but it looks like the two threads promoting a Wishlist pre-party on Friday are maybe going to work together, but still no time or location.

I'm referring to Foxy Mop's stickie
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=156394

and Ms. Wes C.addle
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=157417

Our little Super 8 meeting room gathering could be the pre-party for those of you going to the Wishlist pre-party. Since they are staying at the Super 8, maybe Cluthe-Lee could use our Super 8 meeting room as a PRE-pre-party warm-up? Excuse my ignorance, I don't even know if Cluthe-Lee is acoustic or electric.

we're a little bit of both, i think. not sure if we'll have a ton of time to warm up b/c we'll be driving in from Missouri that day. we'll figure it all out! looking forward to meeting you all!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mfc2006 wrote:
    . we'll figure it all out! looking forward to meeting you all!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

we're a little bit of both, i think. not sure if we'll have a ton of time to warm up b/c we'll be driving in from Missouri that day. we'll figure it all out! looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Understood- I'm impressed you are driving all day, then doing the Wishlist gig, then attending PJ20! Then are you driving home? Stay awake!
    Charles
  • Options
    chaslil wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Understood- I'm impressed you are driving all day, then doing the Wishlist gig, then attending PJ20! Then are you driving home? Stay awake!

yeah....my wife & i are leaving Waco on Thursday, driving to MIssouri....then the four of us will drive to WI on Friday, play the gig, have a blast, then prepare for a kickass weekend of music. bring it on!!! :D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    so what we gonna do after we arrive?all to the lobby??? :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    Parking lot for beers. As I'm sure there will be a line of us all trying to check in. I'm just going to bust a chair out and crack some beers. Let the gf check in. ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Parking lot for beers. As I'm sure there will be a line of us all trying to check in. I'm just going to bust a chair out and crack some beers. Let the gf check in. ;)

Can't wait to see you guys there! Really excited about the weekend.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Can't wait to see you guys there! Really excited about the weekend.
    awesome....so at the lobby check in,have a drink and then yto the party at lake Geneva..hehehehehhe
    lets the chaos starts!!!! 8-)
  • Options
    Does no one want to use the meeting room instead of the parking lot? It still seems to me this would be handy to use as a gathering/hang-out spot throughout Friday, but it's $75 and I would appreciate donations to help pay for it.

I see that the party in Lake Geneva is going to be at Hemingways and is now starting at 4 pm. There are supposed to be $5 shuttles from Devalan to Hemingways but I don't know how that will work.

So if everyone from the Super 8 thinks they will be at Hemingways all night Friday maybe the meeting room won't be needed. Personally, we might go to Hemingways for awhile, maybe get dinner, but we are not staying very late. Old farts have to pace themselves.

No biggie either way on the meeting room, and nothing needs to be decided for two months. i didn't have to put down any cash to hold it.
    Charles
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Shuttles to Lake Geneva? Will this be from the hotel or somewhere else in Delavan? If I missed the thread or this info in this thread I apologize.

If the party in Lake Geneva is starting early, and since a lot of folks may not be arriving till later, you may be able to save your (our) $75.00 for the meeting room by hanging out in parking lot if there are only going to be a small number of people and/or just for a short period of time. Just my opinion though as I really don't know for sure what is going on..... : )
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    chaslil wrote:
    Does no one want to use the meeting room instead of the parking lot? It still seems to me this would be handy to use as a gathering/hang-out spot throughout Friday, but it's $75 and I would appreciate donations to help pay for it.

I see that the party in Lake Geneva is going to be at Hemingways and is now starting at 4 pm. There are supposed to be $5 shuttles from Devalan to Hemingways but I don't know how that will work.

So if everyone from the Super 8 thinks they will be at Hemingways all night Friday maybe the meeting room won't be needed. Personally, we might go to Hemingways for awhile, maybe get dinner, but we are not staying very late. Old farts have to pace themselves.

No biggie either way on the meeting room, and nothing needs to be decided for two months. i didn't have to put down any cash to hold it.

I didn't realize they charged for the room. It's not that much but honestly, I'm not sure it's worth it. People will be hanging out and drinking in the lobby, parking lot, or in people's rooms. Others may be tired and want to relax before the wishlist preparty. We'll all be there and have a chance to meet on the property so no need to have a meeting room :) Just my take on it anyway. However, if others decide to pitch in for the meeting room I'll be happy to do the same.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    hey all...ill come from Greece,ill be 19 hours in air and airports,and some wanna relax to rooms?
    yah..party...with me all...even you bring me papers that you had heart attack a week ago will not get away of this..Party..friday lake Geneva.. :D
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

I didn't realize they charged for the room. It's not that much but honestly, I'm not sure it's worth it. People will be hanging out and drinking in the lobby, parking lot, or in people's rooms. Others may be tired and want to relax before the wishlist preparty. We'll all be there and have a chance to meet on the property so no need to have a meeting room :) Just my take on it anyway. However, if others decide to pitch in for the meeting room I'll be happy to do the same.

we'll be coming off of 2 days of driving....plus we'll probably need to run through a couple of songs. chances are that we'll just meet you all at the Wishlist party.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Forgive me for being naive or unaware of the Wisconsin geography....We're staying at Delevan Lake Resort, I assume that's near by ya'all? I'd love to get in on that party!
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    Now that iPhone app works, if I've missed you on the list let me know and I'll update
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Now that iPhone app works, if I've missed you on the list let me know and I'll update

I'm not on the list.

Riverrunner + 1
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    this place is fully packed :D
  • Options
    in the door of my room ill put the "why now u dont bitching"sign..you can knock anytime..exept ..
    if u see the "go away "one..then means Lisa invite some girlfriends for wet shirt contest..
    then only Black Diamond allowed in the room :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    in the door of my room ill put the "why now u dont bitching"sign..you can knock anytime..exept ..
    if u see the "go away "one..then means Lisa invite some girlfriends for wet shirt contest..

Leave the window a little bit open for the rest of us to see the contest. Good way to make some profit for beer money. ;):lol:
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Leave the window a little bit open for the rest of us to see the contest. Good way to make some profit for beer money. ;):lol:
    beer money?why u think i let BD only?he pays the hotel bill.. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Better Dan wrote:

beer money?why u think i let BD only?he pays the hotel bill.. :lol::lol:

Anybody want to start a pool?
    1. Time of first police visit to the Super 8
    2. Total number of police visits to the Super 8 from Friday through Monday
    3. Number of 10Cers staying at the Super 8 who are actually arrested
    4. Number of 10Cers who have friends willing to part with merch money to bail their buddies out

Here are my guesses
    1. Friday, 3:12 p.m.
    2. Eight if you count just the local police, nine if you include the regional SWAT team
    3. All of them
    4. None of them _ those t-shirts are gonna be legend, man!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    4. Number of 10Cers who have friends willing to part with merch money to bail their buddies out

Here are my guesses
    2. Eight if you count just the local police, nine if you include the regional SWAT team
    3. All of them
    why now u dont bailing?? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

Here are my guesses
    3. All of them

Well played, sir!
    :D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

Here are my guesses
    3. All of them

Well played, sir!
  • Options
    Ha!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options