Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Back to work....arg! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    That suxs Kelly how was MN. I heard when i was in St Louis on the news that all the rest stops were closed due to a gov't shut down. That would make a trip shitty.

Oh and BUMPED
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    That suxs Kelly how was MN. I heard when i was in St Louis on the news that all the rest stops were closed due to a gov't shut down. That would make a trip shitty.

Oh and BUMPED

MN was awesome!! 3 words: LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN! :clap: :thumbup: :D:D:D:D

I actually flew so I didnt encounter any issues with the government shut down. the only evidence I saw of it was the lottery ticket machine in the airport were turned off with big signs on them. I CONSIDERED driving, but its close to 8 hr drive for me, and going alone driving 16 hours didnt sounds like too much fun; then when i realized a bunch of stuff was shut down, I decided to fly for sure :)
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Oh and BUMPED

I actually flew so I didnt encounter any issues with the government shut down. the only evidence I saw of it was the lottery ticket machine in the airport were turned off with big signs on them. I CONSIDERED driving, but its close to 8 hr drive for me, and going alone driving 16 hours didnt sounds like too much fun; then when i realized a bunch of stuff was shut down, I decided to fly for sure :)

Very nice. Is it september yet?
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,017
    DURP wrote:

Oh and BUMPED

Our 4th was spent in Medford- 18 hours driving over a three day weekend. Sounds like your opting to fly was the smart choice!

Bump for Bugs!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Hello everyone. Have i told you guys how freaking awesome you are? Keep rockin the shit!
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    DURP wrote:
    Hello everyone. Have i told you guys how freaking awesome you are? Keep rockin the shit!
    :D

A little box is on it's way to it's rightful owner today! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    DURP wrote:

Oh and BUMPED

So glad you had a great time. Flying was a good choice. LBC!!!!!!! :D Lucky!
  • Options
    Lunch time bump! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM SAMMMICHES.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Lunch time bump! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM SAMMMICHES.

Good idea! Ten second break time/chips 'n bump... 7, 6, 5, 4 ,3 ,2,1... bump!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    TGIF bump :D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    TGIF bump :D

Yay! Only one more work day to go! Oh wait, Friday IS the end of the work week for most of you. hahaha! :D:lol:

Happy weekend, everyone! :D And bump again!

• Options
    Ugh what a day today. I spent five hours changing locks at a friends rental. Almost got attacked by dog till i pulled out my .357 thought i was gonna have to shoot the dog it kept charging me teeth showing then when it saw the pistol it stopped. A two hour favor turned into a five hour favor. Long long day but i helped out a good friend and thats all that matters.

Hope everyone is doing good.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Ugh what a day today. I spent five hours changing locks at a friends rental. Almost got attacked by dog till i pulled out my .357 thought i was gonna have to shoot the dog it kept charging me teeth showing then when it saw the pistol it stopped. A two hour favor turned into a five hour favor. Long long day but i helped out a good friend and thats all that matters.

Hope you have a great weekend, DURP. Where is your avatar from?...laughed heartily at it :lol:
  • Options
    bedtime bump! :)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Katyz wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Hope you have a great weekend, DURP. Where is your avatar from?...laughed heartily at it :lol:

I typed in Red Foreman and that was one of the pics that came up. I could not resist the picture.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Katyz wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I typed in Red Foreman and that was one of the pics that came up. I could not resist the picture.

Love it :D
  • Options
    Love your avatar too!!!! That's hilarious! :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,566
    I purchased a ukelele and saw Madeleine Peyroux yesterday - BUMP! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    YAAAAAY!!!! My husband surprised me with a pink uke the other night!! We can jam together! :lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Pap wrote:
    YAAAAAY!!!! My husband surprised me with a pink uke the other night!! We can jam together! :lol::lol::lol:
    That's great! Enjoy your gift! :D:lol: Let's start playing Broken Heart now! :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    uuuuurrr well, I'm not that good just yet....... :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll practice! :D:D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Me too! I was just kidding. I don't know how to play this thing. I need the songbook immediately! ;):)
  • Options
    ME TOO! :lol::lol::lol:
    Pap wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Me too! I was just kidding. I don't know how to play this thing. I need the songbook immediately! ;):)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Glad ya'll are liking the new avatar. So glad it can bring a laugh to faces. I hope the book comes out so when i have a child i can read it to them every single night.

Oh i went swiming today with my church and now i am as red as a tomato but it was a fun day.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Glad ya'll are liking the new avatar. So glad it can bring a laugh to faces. I hope the book comes out so when i have a child i can read it to them every single night.

Oh i went swiming today with my church and now i am as red as a tomato but it was a fun day.
    I can't wait for summer to come here so I can go down to the beach, it's been so bloody cold here lately! :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I can't wait for summer to come here so I can go down to the beach, it's been so bloody cold here lately! :)

I don't want summer to leave. I could do with out the mosquitos but other than that summer kicks the shit. I hate winter my arthritis is worse and i am saaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda during winter.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    :lol::lol: I usually don't mind winter but this one seems to have gone on looooong enough! Mind you our summers can be pretty unbearable at times too. It can be in the mid 40's for weeks at a time. That's celsius, not sure what that is in farenheit??? I think it's about 104??

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    :lol::lol: I usually don't mind winter but this one seems to have gone on looooong enough! Mind you our summers can be pretty unbearable at times too. It can be in the mid 40's for weeks at a time. That's celsius, not sure what that is in farenheit??? I think it's about 104??

Good guess loulou 40c is 104f. I can handle the heat just drink water and don't over do it. Winter is fine for football here but after thats done i can do without winter.

Our dream one day is to have a winter house in Savannah Ga. Hopefully it comes true cause i can not take much more of these cold Ohio winters. Just thinking about snow make me sad.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Good guess loulou 40c is 104f. I can handle the heat just drink water and don't over do it. Winter is fine for football here but after thats done i can do without winter.

Our dream one day is to have a winter house in Savannah Ga. Hopefully it comes true cause i can not take much more of these cold Ohio winters. Just thinking about snow make me sad.

Wow, normally I never get conversion/maths stuff like that right, I might be coming down with something! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Ooooo yeah, I can understand. I used to live in Victoria up in the Dandenong Ranges where it used to snow and I didn't enjoy it either. Toooo cold! :shock:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2