Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    brianlux wrote:
    Hump Day Bump

Beginning of the work week bump! (I know, always some wise guy in the bunch- but really, today is the beginning of my work week! :D )

Happy Hump Day to all those of you who celebrate it! :D

You said Hump :D
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    What is this Hump Day that you speak of???
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,017
    Loulou wrote:

I'm sorry, I meant Humpty Dumpty Day. (Kind of like Saint Swithin's Day only in June). :lol:

Humpty Dumpty Bump.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Loulou wrote:

It's the only day of the week dogs are allowed to hump legs. It's crazy you go down to the park and dogs are just going crazy on peoples legs. You are also not allowed to make the dog stop or you will be fined. I swear it's all true.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

It's the only day of the week dogs are allowed to hump legs. It's crazy you go down to the park and dogs are just going crazy on peoples legs. You are also not allowed to make the dog stop or you will be fined. I swear it's all true.

Oh my Gosh. You have been hit in the head way to hard. :shock:

"Sorry oficer this fine is for Not letting my dog finish all over my leg."
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Oh my Gosh. You have been hit in the head way to hard. :shock:

"Sorry oficer this fine is for Not letting my dog finish all over my leg."

Hehehehe

Well i did fall 22 feet from a cable line in 2002 had a cat 4 concussion and shattered my kidney lost 40% of my blood got 36 staples and am still ticking so yeah maybe i did get hit in the head to hard. :)
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    :|
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Hehehehe

Well i did fall 22 feet from a cable line in 2002 had a cat 4 concussion and shattered my kidney lost 40% of my blood got 36 staples and am still ticking so yeah maybe i did get hit in the head to hard. :)

Whoa! :o Cat 4 concussion, cat with 9 lives!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Bugs, bugs, everywhere!

Bugs
    Under
    My
    Porch

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Bugs, bugs, everywhere!

Bugs
    Under
    My
    Porch
    :lol: Love it!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,566
    brianlux wrote:
    Bugs
    Under
    My
    Porch

:thumbup:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Hehehehe

Whoa! :o Cat 4 concussion, cat with 9 lives!

Like i tell Stacey. When i goto the ER i make sure the Docs are earning thier pay that day. I have effects still today my short term memory is blasted. Hard time remembering names, dates which gets me out of trouble if i forget a birthday but Stace always reminds me of important dates, numbers and stuff i tell myself to do then just completely forget about.

I actually think i have about 20 lives i'm still here so take that game of life not gonna get rid of me that easy.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,679
    ^^^^^^^

As Mike and I know, you folks are the best of the best. I'm going to have to change my ways so I can see you in heaven (in your special section :mrgreen: )
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    ^^^^^^^

As Mike and I know, you folks are the best of the best. I'm going to have to change my ways so I can see you in heaven (in your special section :mrgreen: )

<3<3
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    ****Update on The AVA Well Wishes Card Drive****

I just wanted to thank every one that has sent a card and or gifts for our 4 year old Ava (Her story can be fond on page 1 of this thread)

I will be sending out the first batch of her things Monday. I told her father too look out this week and he says Ava is very exited.

Please Keep them comming. This disease will be with her for ever and any thing to take her mind off of it will do wonders. Thanks again Don
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    ****Update on The AVA Well Wishes Card Drive****

I just wanted to thank every one that has sent a card and or gifts for our 4 year old Ava (Her story can be fond on page 1 of this thread)

I will be sending out the first batch of her things Monday. I told her father too look out this week and he says Ava is very exited.

Please Keep them comming. This disease will be with her for ever and any thing to take her mind off of it will do wonders. Thanks again Don

Some gifts are in the mail, Don, -- media mail, so maybe a little slow--thanks for doing it!

Kudos, everyone, for helping our brave little friend!

• Options
    brianlux wrote:

Some gifts are in the mail, Don, -- media mail, so maybe a little slow--thanks for doing it!

I did Media Mail, too. Hopefully our book made it.

I often wonder about Media Mail....what, do they leave it in a back room for a week before they even bother with putting it on the truck? :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

I did Media Mail, too. Hopefully our book made it.

I often wonder about Media Mail....what, do they leave it in a back room for a week before they even bother with putting it on the truck? :lol:

THANK YOU!! You guys rock!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Off topic, but I started the thread so I can do that :lol:

I got a tetnus shot Thursday night and am having a bad reaction:( kinda worried cuz last year, I was hospitalized unexpectedly for a serious infection in my leg that they never figured out the cause of and i missed the PJ Indy show....and, tomorrow & wed I have Eddie tickets!!! Pleeeeeease cross yr fingers for me! I called the doc and they told me signs to look out for-if anything worse happens I have to go to the ER. Right now I have a huge red welt on my upper arm; it's hard, hot and has grown to the size of if I got hit with a softball. :(.

I didn't even really want the shot but the dr talked me into it.

Fuck me in the brain if this screws up my EV shows!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Holy crap! :o Kelly I hope you are okay!!!!!
    Maybe you should get yourself to the Doc anyway???? :? Don't let it get worse will you??
    Let me know how you go! I have my fingers crossed that it will just go away soon.
    Post edited by Loulou on

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Finger and toes are crossed for you, Kelly. Here's a link that might be helpful:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5669091_treat-t ... tions.html

Wishing you speedy wellness,

Brian

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,566
    brianlux wrote:
    Wishing you speedy wellness!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    thanks all :) and Brian--thanks for the link! Makes me feel better! :)

And don't worry Momma Lorna :) I reckon I'll be just fine...just a freakout because tomorrow is EDDIE FUCKING VEDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    :lol::lol: Well then you get to bed at a decent hour tonight young lady, I'll Fedex you over some warm cocoa! ;):lol:
    Have fun mate, sooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    AAAAAaaaaaaagggh!! :D:D:D:D THANKS MIKE AND STACEY!!!!! What a lovely surprise, thanks so much for the lovely 'Thank You' card. That was beautiful. ;) xxoxoox I love the last part about it only costing 98 cents! I pissed myself laughing at that! :lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Arm is looking better today.... :):) I think I am gonna live :lol:

.......and--hours away from EDDIE!! :D:D:D:D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    thanks all :) and Brian--thanks for the link! Makes me feel better! :)

And don't worry Momma Lorna :) I reckon I'll be just fine...just a freakout because tomorrow is EDDIE FUCKING VEDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    does pain and stress give you a potty mouth? :shock: :lol:

Have a great time tonight!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Arm is looking better today.... :):) I think I am gonna live :lol:

.......and--hours away from EDDIE!! :D:D:D:D
    Phewww, thank goodness for that! Although I could still imagine you dragging yourself there, all puffed up and barely breathing at Ed's show! :lol::lol:
    Such a lucky girl!!! Tell me all about it when you get back! :D:D:D

Now, I hope you don't mind Rob but I just nicked this post so people could see it on our Bugs thread. :) Great photos, thanks so much for posting these. Everyone here is amazed by your courage and so honoured that you are sharing your story with us. We are with you all the way mate.
    imalive wrote:
    here it is in all its fabulousness. today, I actually read everyone's messages contained within and I must say....I LOVE THIS THING!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE!

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

all the little black cards and "10" cards are you guys' personal messages :oops: :D and the avatars are of the people involved.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    AAAAAaaaaaaagggh!! :D:D:D:D THANKS MIKE AND STACEY!!!!! What a lovely surprise, thanks so much for the lovely 'Thank You' card. That was beautiful. ;) xxoxoox I love the last part about it only costing 98 cents! I pissed myself laughing at that! :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got it. I can assume that since you got yours everyone else got thiers as well. I just wanted you to know that it wasn't expensive to send it. Glad you like and thank you again everyone!

EV in St Louie soon yay!
    My butt itches!