Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    BUMP
    I need more messages for Ava guys so please keep 'em coming!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    bumps
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,998
    DURP wrote:
    bumps

ooooooooooooooooo

more bumps!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    :clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    BUMP

I put a couple of postcards in the mail today for her and Rob

bump
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    BUMP

I put a couple of postcards in the mail today for her and Rob

bump
    :thumbup: :clap: That's awesome!!!!! :D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    :clap:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Daddy's day bump :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Daddy's day bump :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Hey Guys Please go down your friends list. Tell them the story of Ava and how a message would be great from them.

Just some thing saying. Even Superman gets sick. But the next day he is up,up, and away flying high in the sky fighting crime. You hang in their Ava and you will be flying alongside Superman fighting crime. :D

If they are o0n your friends list send them another PM. Your PM could be the one that sends them over the edge and they get their lazy but up and do it :D .

PLEASEEvery one become involved. You just have to send some kind words threw a PM to Loulou She will take care of the rest.

Like we said we are accepting books, Toys,Clothes, And any other nick knacks that little girls like to play with.

Than You all so much. This is so great that a fan club can bind togeather to make us all strong.
    I love and proud to be called a Ten Club member.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Sorry guys. this means a lot to me.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Hey Guys Please go down your friends list. Tell them the story of Ava and how a message would be great from them.

Just some thing saying. Even Superman gets sick. But the next day he is up,up, and away flying high in the sky fighting crime. You hang in their Ava and you will be flying alongside Superman fighting crime. :D

If they are o0n your friends list send them another PM. Your PM could be the one that sends them over the edge and they get their lazy but up and do it :D .

PLEASEEvery one become involved. You just have to send some kind words threw a PM to Loulou She will take care of the rest.

Like we said we are accepting books, Toys,Clothes, And any other nick knacks that little girls like to play with.

Than You all so much. This is so great that a fan club can bind togeather to make us all strong.
    I love and proud to be called a Ten Club member.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Sorry guys. this means a lot to me.

Well said, Don. This little girl and her family are in for some changes and appreciate all the support! Reading the thread her dad started, she is really a trooper!! I think a lot of adults could learn a thing or to from her!! :D

Great idea--tell you friends! It's easy to send them a link to this thread and direct them to the first post to see the details under "CURRENT" if you don't want to type it all out!

BTW, Don-- there's a package for Ava coming you way from me today :)

(also---on a similar note, to any of you who are not aware, I am still collecting cards/notes/gifts for our buddy Rob (imalive) as well (See his thread here: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=157216. Its an inspiring read if you haven't been following it yet) Rob is undergoing radiation and chemotherapy for colon cancer--he is an amazing guy with a great attitude and outlook. Let's support him while he kicks the shit outta cancer! I plan to forward cards/whatever else you want to send him every couple weeks or so...a few things have gone out so far, but if you wish to be invovled and havent heard from me yet, just PM me and I will get you my address. :) Sorry I dont have a list of all that have been contacted, but looking at my sent items I think I have contacted close to 200 of you already. It just takes a stamp!! If you would rather PM me a message to be put into a card for you, i can do that too. Just let me know!!)
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    Hello and bump
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Reading Don's and Kelly's messages today (no apologies necessary, Don!) - what a great way to start the week!

Great job everyone at BATW! :D

• Options
    I have some markers and glitter to send but it will have to wait till the 5th before i can get it out. What money i have left is for Stacey i'm taking her to the melting pot for her birthday on the 26th (SHHHHHH Don't tell her). Just tell me who to send it to and i will make it happen. The glitter has been used but there is plenty left and honestly it will just goto waste if it stays here.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Got to get though this week and then I will be on this with my boys. I have found staggering it a little is better...Sammy was flooded and then wondered why it all ended!!!! Ava will be treated like a princess, Rapunzel I believe (well, not literally) but you know what I mean ;)
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    I have some markers and glitter to send but it will have to wait till the 5th before i can get it out. What money i have left is for Stacey i'm taking her to the melting pot for her birthday on the 26th (SHHHHHH Don't tell her). Just tell me who to send it to and i will make it happen. The glitter has been used but there is plenty left and honestly it will just goto waste if it stays here.

Very cool Mike-- thanks!!
    I will PM you Don's address if you need it- he is collecting :D

Hope you guys have a great time for her b-day! :)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Katyz wrote:
    Got to get though this week and then I will be on this with my boys. I have found staggering it a little is better...Sammy was flooded and then wondered why it all ended!!!! Ava will be treated like a princess, Rapunzel I believe (well, not literally) but you know what I mean ;)

This is true!!
    I think Don will probably ship stuff out in a few batches for just this reason :)

You are very kind--thanks!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    DURP wrote:

Very cool Mike-- thanks!!
    I will PM you Don's address if you need it- he is collecting :D

Hope you guys have a great time for her b-day! :)

I have it still
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    BUMP for Rob & his wife Codie...what an ordeal! Everyone please keep Rob and Codie in your thoughts!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Stormy night bump

Hoping the power doesn't go out
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Hours before the Avett Brothers concert BUMP :)
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    Have fun Pap! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Pap wrote:
    Have fun Pap! :D
    Thank you Loulou! :P
  • Options
    Bump! Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to everyone so far that has either sent me a PM for Ava's card or getting ready to send something themselves. It means alot to the Bugs crew especially Don who's heart is as big as whale and has been personally effected by this story. You guys are amazing.

AND THANKS TO OUR THREAD BUMPERS, YOU GUYS ARE SUPERSTARS!!!!! ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Hump Day Bump
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    Hump Day Bump
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Hump Day Bump

Beginning of the work week bump! (I know, always some wise guy in the bunch- but really, today is the beginning of my work week! :D )

Happy Hump Day to all those of you who celebrate it! :D

• Options
    bump
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Hi everyone, goooood morning! 8-)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2