Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Maybe you're becoming a genius in math now?

Afternoon everyone hope all is drinking water and taking it easy in the sun.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    I sincerely doubt that, I always got a 'C' or lower in Maths! I'm thinking it was a complete fluke! :lol::lol::lol:
    I still got a better mark for Math though than I did for Phys. Ed!! I actually managed to get an 'E' for P.E. once, I didn't even know and E existed! :lol::lol::lol:
    DURP wrote:

“ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Spent the afternoon in Central Park and got a little burned!!! No idea about the temperature...just HOT! Still working on the F/C conversion thing....never been able to do it well :?

Hope all is well on the BATW thread :D
    G'nite xxx
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Good morning all!

Just a reminder for those of you who still want in the raffle for 5 AWESOME PRIZES, the deadline is the 18th. Contact Don (dwhite76) through PM for instructions on payment options :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    I sincerely doubt that, I always got a 'C' or lower in Maths! I'm thinking it was a complete fluke! :lol::lol::lol:
    I still got a better mark for Math though than I did for Phys. Ed!! I actually managed to get an 'E' for P.E. once, I didn't even know and E existed! :lol::lol::lol:
    DURP wrote:

E stands for Excellent.

A side note i'm fucking sick and tired of my back hurting. It's been to damn long and lately the pain has been kicking it up a notch which sucks donkey balls. I've been a bit of a grumpy butt (as Stace calls me) over the last few days. Between the arthritis and herniated disk i'm sick of this bullshit i feel like rabbling. The worse feeling is the numbness in my legs not completly numb but feeling like they are going to fall asleep. It's effecting everything i do. I play guitar with choir at church and i have missed practice and a performance because it hurts to much to stand and play. I'm sick of walking with a cane and walking like i'm an old man.

Ok done bitching now. Had excitement here yesterday we had new neighbors that moved in about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago. I go out on the porch to get some air and look at the sky (it got nasty here) and there are 2 cop cars in front of the driveway and a unmarked car behind mine (the houses all share a driveway and parking area we live on a hill 3 houses all together) so i saw the cop and asked him if he could move or i could come up and get him when i need to. He said no i will move so i'm sitting out there and two uniforms go walking down to thier car with two shotguns and two automatic rifles. I asked whats going on and the cop said he couldn't say because it was an open investigation. I asked should i be concerned and he smiled and said not anymore.

Later i see 4 people being hauled down to the cruisers in cuffs another female officer shows up to search the woman of the house puts her in her crusier and she notice i was having a hard time going up my stairs and comes over to help. I asked her what happened and she informed me that they were selling Crack, Heroin, Meth, Pills, Coke and pot. I was shocked and pissed at the time. Now pot meh i don't care i use it to help with my pain but the other stuff i have no tolerance for. It attracts the wrong people and next thing you know stuff comes up missing and you have crack heads stealing stuff off the porch.

So good ridence i say. Thier landlord comes over and then one of thier buddies comes over asking if the cops got all the drugs and trys to get the landlord to let him in the house. The landlord looked at me and i shook my head no. He told the guy i don't have the keys on me right now. The guy gets pissed and leaves.

Then i watched Unknown with Liam Niesson and that sucked what a night. WHEW that was a lot of typing.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    :shock: :o:o
    Wow! Pretty exciting day! I agree, good riddance, those people suck! Probably saved a few people becoming potential crack heads and possibly some lives. A girl I went to school with is into that rubbish at the moment and it has ruined her life completely, she has 2 little girls as well. :(
    Sorry to hear your in pain, hope you feel better, oh and yes, that movie sucked gigantic donkey balls! :lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Wow! Pretty exciting day! I agree, good riddance, those people suck! Probably saved a few people becoming potential crack heads and possibly some lives. A girl I went to school with is into that rubbish at the moment and it has ruined her life completely, she has 2 little girls as well. :(
    Sorry to hear your in pain, hope you feel better, oh and yes, that movie sucked gigantic donkey balls! :lol::lol:

Yeah i'm glad thier gone. After the cops left i loaded my guns and one is on Stacey side of the bed and the other is on my side. Now i'm just worried about junkies coming around looking for a fix. I'm supposed to go out of town this weekend but i might cancel my trip not to fond of leaving stacey here by herself.

My cousin is into pills bad. He is killing himself and we have tried to get him but he doesn't want it. He even stole from a dealer 1,000 dollars worth of pills :o the guy tracked him down and threanted his whole family lives found his moms, dads and sisters address and told him in a message he will "take care" of all of them. His dad gave him the money to pay off the dealer and told him next time he's on his own.

It's sad because he is only 24 and he looks alot older than me.

A movie that didn't suck donkey balls was Battle Los Angeles i really liked that movie along with True Grit. I thought that was good movie as well. Daniel Tosh Happy Thoughts is coming tomorrow.

Thanks send some good vibes this way to get rid of the pain if you could. I can't get in to see the doc till next month :(
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,572
    If you want to watch a good movie, you can watch Horrible Bosses. Starring my favourite: Horrible-Bosses-2011-Movie-Poster-0.jpg
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    If you want to watch a good movie, you can watch Horrible Bosses. Starring my favourite: Horrible-Bosses-2011-Movie-Poster-0.jpg

Is that good? I was wondering about it.

Cedar Rapids is good. John C. Riley makes it funny every scene he is in i laughed hard. I feel if he wasn't in it the movie would not of been as good.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I have completely lost track of what's happening. I was going to give some money, not sure if I have.

If anyone wants me to give some, pm me. :)
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    I have completely lost track of what's happening. I was going to give some money, not sure if I have.

If anyone wants me to give some, pm me. :)

If you are wanting to donate money PM Dwhite76 or GivenToLukinKP they will get you up to speed on whats going on with the happenings.

Thank you
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,572
    DURP wrote:
    Is that good? I was wondering about it.
    I haven't watched it yet. :) But, as long as Jenny plays in it, it has to be good. ;)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Bump
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    almost time to go home :D
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    Sammiches bump

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SAMMICHES
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:

Lorna! this is not in response to your quote above, but your new pic is so pretty!!! I mean it! FAIR DINKUM, MATE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(did I use that right?? :D)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    internet_fist_bump_Internet_Fist_Bump-s744x567-67783-580.png
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Really????????? :shock:
    :oops: :oops: Nawwwww thanks Kel!!
    Loulou wrote:

Lorna! this is not in response to your quote above, but your new pic is so pretty!!! I mean it! FAIR DINKUM, MATE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(did I use that right?? :D)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:

Did I use that right? "Fair dinkum" ?

:D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Is it time for Toronto 1 yet?
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Night Night BUGS!!!!!
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    You most certainly did!!!! I was very proud Kelly, my honorary Aussie friend! ;)
    Loulou wrote:

Did I use that right? "Fair dinkum" ?

:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    ha ha okay good :) someone told me that, and I wanted to make sure he wasnt lying and I didnt just curse you out or call you a bad name :lol:

49 days till Alpine!! Is the midwest ready for the Loulou Family Aussie invasion?!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    DURP wrote:
    Is it time for Toronto 1 yet?

Not TOO far!! :):):) Are you going to both nights, or just 1?
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    ha ha okay good :) someone told me that, and I wanted to make sure he wasnt lying and I didnt just curse you out or call you a bad name :lol:

49 days till Alpine!! Is the midwest ready for the Loulou Family Aussie invasion?!
    Weeeeeeeeerrrrrrrre Coooooooming!!!!!! Wooooooooo LOOK OUT!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Loulou wrote:

Weeeeeeeeerrrrrrrre Coooooooming!!!!!! Wooooooooo LOOK OUT!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can't wait!!!! only 49 days???? time to start packing! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I know!! I really need to start getting everything I need together. I have had the worst time with my bloody passport! :lol::lol: And I haven't even got my Visa yet because I've been waiting for my stooooopid passport! :lol::lol: :roll:
    I already have a valid passport but my husband booked our tickets in my married name so I had to change it.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    can't wait!!!! only 49 days???? time to start packing! 8-)

yup!! woot!
    and 48 days till CLUTHE/LEE!!! :D
    Loulou wrote:
    And I haven't even got my Visa yet because I've been waiting for my stooooopid passport! :lol::lol: :roll:

Girl!! you better get it together! Don't make me start bugaboo-ing you!!!! :lol::lol:
    you need to PM me your itinerary once you have it settled so we can figure out if I will be able to meet up with you and and the Mr. (and little D!!!) back in Chicago before or after Alpine for lunch or dinner or coffee or SOMETHING!
    (and I think you technically have one less day then us since you lose a day just flying? :lol: so 48 days to you)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    :lol::lol::lol: Buga-booing!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
    I know, I've been slack. I'll pm you all my times and places and we'll definately sort something out. You guys and your bloody time zones, taking one whole day away from my life like that! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Can't wait though Kel, really excited!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,048
    I gotta ask- "Buga-booing"- is that Australian or Chicagoese and, ah, whatsit mean?? :eh:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.