Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    brianlux wrote:
    I gotta ask- "Buga-booing"- is that Australian or Chicagoese and, ah, whatsit mean?? :eh:
    :lol::lol: It's Chicagoese!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    DURP wrote:
    Is it time for Toronto 1 yet?

Not TOO far!! :):):) Are you going to both nights, or just 1?

Just night 1
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Is it time for Toronto 1 yet?

Not TOO far!! :):):) Are you going to both nights, or just 1?

Just night 1
    Wow, jealous! :o:)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better i'm not going to Alpine and am jealous of everyone going.

Here's to hoping i, my brother or my cousin win the best buy contest.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    If it makes you feel any better i'm not going to Alpine and am jealous of everyone going.

Oh yeah, I saw that contest, good luck!!! That's balls, I didn't know you weren't going. Nevermind. Canada looks beautiful, have you been there before?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Oh yeah, I saw that contest, good luck!!! That's balls, I didn't know you weren't going. Nevermind. Canada looks beautiful, have you been there before?

Oh yeah been there many many many times. Tried to do the Alpine thing but at the end of the day it was just to much money. Gonne see my family in Buffalo on Fri and Sat before the concert and then drive into Toronto leave Buffalo around 10 or 11 it's about 2 hrs from Buffalo so not to bad. Gonna be awesome my cousins are coming and i am bringing my brother two people are going to thier first concert so thats awesome.

Stace bought me my 10c tix for Toronto for my B-day (Sept 5 so badly wanted to go to Alpine) my brother is paying me for the other one. I paid Stace for it already so the money from J is my walking around money. Stace knew i wanted to goto Alpine but hotel, gas, beer, poster, t-shirt, maybe sticker, and a trip to see my man :mrgreen: would have made it an expensive trip. I do have friend in WI but he lives 2hrs away and is a trucker so no guarentee he will be home and four hrs of driving would be a bit much.

But like i told my cousin. Dude we still get to see Mudhoney. Toronto could be like a MSG concert in which we could hear a rare live song and Toronto will be our PJ20. And shit i got to see an amazing performance by ED in St Louis even got a third encore there how often does that happen? And if i can swing it i may go see the Foo Fighters here in columbus. If anyone is going let me know would love to hang out maybe share a ride if you would be coming from the south.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    brianlux wrote:
    I gotta ask- "Buga-booing"- is that Australian or Chicagoese and, ah, whatsit mean?? :eh:

Bugaboo: Someone who is contacting you all the time (calling/texting/emailing/PMing; or in person when you are out) to the point of annoyance.

bugabooing is the ACT OF DOING the above :D

I don't know that its Chicagoese exactly, but since I live here and use the term, call it what you will :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Awwww that sounds lovely. I have lots of family that live overseas and it's so nice to see them whenever I can. Have a great time and tell us all about Ed when you get back! ;)
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Oh yeah been there many many many times. Tried to do the Alpine thing but at the end of the day it was just to much money. Gonne see my family in Buffalo on Fri and Sat before the concert and then drive into Toronto leave Buffalo around 10 or 11 it's about 2 hrs from Buffalo so not to bad. Gonna be awesome my cousins are coming and i am bringing my brother two people are going to thier first concert so thats awesome.

Stace bought me my 10c tix for Toronto for my B-day (Sept 5 so badly wanted to go to Alpine) my brother is paying me for the other one. I paid Stace for it already so the money from J is my walking around money. Stace knew i wanted to goto Alpine but hotel, gas, beer, poster, t-shirt, maybe sticker, and a trip to see my man :mrgreen: would have made it an expensive trip. I do have friend in WI but he lives 2hrs away and is a trucker so no guarentee he will be home and four hrs of driving would be a bit much.

But like i told my cousin. Dude we still get to see Mudhoney. Toronto could be like a MSG concert in which we could hear a rare live song and Toronto will be our PJ20. And shit i got to see an amazing performance by ED in St Louis even got a third encore there how often does that happen? And if i can swing it i may go see the Foo Fighters here in columbus. If anyone is going let me know would love to hang out maybe share a ride if you would be coming from the south.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Oh i will. Kelly will be there as well gonna meet her and hang out for the night.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Oh i will. Kelly will be there as well gonna meet her and hang out for the night.
    Just make sure she's not gonna "Bugaboo" you. ;) THERE! Did I use it in the right context Kel??? :lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

YES I will be there! :) Looking forward to buying you some beers!! :)

Can you PM me and let me know where you guys are staying once you know?
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Just make sure she's not gonna "Bugaboo" you. ;) THERE! Did I use it in the right context Kel??? :lol:

:clap::clap: Good job, mate!! :)
    :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:

:clap::clap: Good job, mate!! :)
    :lol:
    YEEESSSSSSSS! :lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Nah i don't think she will. I'm sure i will be the one who bugs people with me floating around and saying hi and whatnot. Besides if she does i have my cane that i can use to make her respect my authoritah.

PM sent Kelly all the details are in there.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Nah i don't think she will. I'm sure i will be the one who bugs people with me floating around and saying hi and whatnot. Besides if she does i have my cane that i can use to make her respect my authoritah.

PM sent Kelly all the details are in there.

ha ha you won't have any problems out of me, sir! :)

BIG BUGS BUMP FOR OUR "FOUNDING FATHER"!!!! DON-- WE MISS YOU BUDDY!!! hope you get back online soon (lorna is driving me craaaaazy!! :lol::lol:)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    fizzgig-s-tantrum_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
    KKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

BIG BUGS BUMP FOR OUR "FOUNDING FATHER"!!!! DON-- WE MISS YOU BUDDY!!! hope you get back online soon (lorna is driving me craaaaazy!! :lol::lol:)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol: WTF is THAT!?? A BUGABOO?? :D:lol:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol: WTF is THAT!?? A BUGABOO?? :D:lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It's me pestering you!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,048
    It sure feels good to check in here, especially on days that feel blue like a sad song. You guys crack me up- thanks, I needed it today. :)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    It sure feels good to check in here, especially on days that feel blue like a sad song. You guys crack me up- thanks, I needed it today. :)
    :D Glad to hear your feeling happier. Those days suck! :):):):)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    CrazyMonkey.jpg
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Wishlist5.1Wishlist5.1 Posts: 115
    LOL :lol: . . . . . . ..... Bump
  • Options
    Gotta love Orangutans! That's so cute! :lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:

hugs to Brian!!!
    HOpe today was better for ya!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    DURP wrote:
    CrazyMonkey.jpg

This pic didn't load for me at work today...hahahahaha Mike you are too dang much! :)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,048
    brianlux wrote:

hugs to Brian!!!
    HOpe today was better for ya!

Thanks, Lorna, for encouragement!!

Thanks, Kelly, for hugs!!

And thanks, Sammiches Mars Dude, for cool/fun 'tan pics!!

I'm feeling Ooooooranguuuutanny today thanks to all your kind thoughts, friends!

And BUMP for BUGS!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dancing-monkey.gif?w=300&h=310
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    5839783966_e8c95237f0.jpg

Mr Gremmie bump

Hope today is better for ya Brian
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    One more.

5839234785_9a80158013_m.jpg

Gremmie the little shit he will get in my chair and do this all the time. He is awesome though. Never was a cat person till he came along. Just one day when he was a kitten he was like "I like you" climbed all the way up to my shoulder and stared head butting me and we have been buddies ever since.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    AquaTeen-HungerForce3.jpg
    My butt itches!