Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Someone dropped beer off at your front door Rob?! :lol::D

Hope you enjoy it my friend, I was happy to deliver the goods. That Scorpion Pale Ale is some tasty stuff and I remember you mentioning that you were fond of it.

Not to mention that your beer fridge could probably use something other than lite beer. :lol:;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Loulou wrote:
    Kel, Mike bought a rose plant to remind him of my, yours and Jo's incredible beauty and grace........ummm well that's how I would like to think of it. ;):lol::lol::lol:

How did I miss this? :lol: you are so funny!!
    But what about Don, Matt & Adam's incredible beauty? :D

Its to remind of us of everyone's beauty.

And to remind us of how awesome you guys are
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    I am so glad that the first few times we have asked a "Runner" to help out they have come through for us all. This is why we started this charity. Every one contributing as much as they can.

I feel so good when we all help one another out. So much of a better feeling to help and do than it is to recieve.

Thanks to our runners that have given their time to others. Bugs is apart of us all :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    3 cheers for dcfaithful!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Someone dropped beer off at your front door Rob?! :lol::D

Hope you enjoy it my friend, I was happy to deliver the goods. That Scorpion Pale Ale is some tasty stuff and I remember you mentioning that you were fond of it.

Not to mention that your beer fridge could probably use something other than lite beer. :lol:;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,672
    dcfaithful wrote:

I blame my wife :shock: . somehow, the beer fridge contains miller lite, bud light, bud 55, miller 64, corona light and michelob light :wtf:

but......it also contains guiness, budweiser, harp, long hammer, full suspension, zonker (thanks to Given to....) and, now, scorpion :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I blame my wife :shock: . somehow, the beer fridge contains miller lite, bud light, bud 55, miller 64, corona light and michelob light :wtf:

but......it also contains guiness, budweiser, harp, long hammer, full suspension, zonker (thanks to Given to....) and, now, scorpion :mrgreen:

Glad i know where to hang out if i ever find myself thirsty in SLC! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Oooooo can you save me a Guiness please Kel!!!!
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

“ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,998
    Out first HOT day of the year...
    All this talk about beer...
    excuse me... ;)

oh, and bump! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Out first HOT day of the year...
    All this talk about beer...
    excuse me... ;)

oh, and bump! :D

106 degrees here in Surprise, AZ. Boy its cold today :lol:
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

...how'd I forget the coors light or the trader jose light :roll: ? we also have some modelo.

any of the BATW crew would always be welcome to partake from our beer fridge :mrgreen:

and, Don, I don't miss triple digits one little bit!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Bump
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    New project comming soon. News should be posted later today 6/16/11 :D
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    New project comming soon. News should be posted later today 6/16/11 :D

ohhhh pressure, pressure!! :D:D
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    DURP wrote:
    Nice pictures. Beautiful plant.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    8-)
  • Options
    Nawwww pretty!!!! Thanks for showing us pics. :D
    DURP wrote:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Thanks for the PM. I haven't forgotten, life has jut been crazy. Off to do it now :D
    xxx

Also need to get one of the BATW plants...lovely!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Hey you! finally i can see it! All day i wanted to go look but stupid work blocks Flickr on our network (i am shocked they haven't blocked the pj forums yet..ha ha) How sweet!! very pretty! and a great thing for you and Stacey :) Now just take care of it and check for BUGS :lol:

okay i am corny

:-P
    hope you are good Mikey! :)

kp
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    OH-- and a BUMP for the first post being updated just now :)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    So glad Ava is getting the love she deserves....I am going to take my boys shopping for a few little items for her. It will be a great lesson for them and they may have a better clue than me about good things to get :D
    All my love to Ava and her family. xxx
  • Options
    Katyz wrote:
    So glad Ava is getting the love she deserves....I am going to take my boys shopping for a few little items for her. It will be a great lesson for them and they may have a better clue than me about good things to get :D

Thank You Katyz and Fan Club members. I love what this band has inspired us to do when off the musical stage. The Love and compassion that us fan club members show for each other is incredible. Total strangers but family.

Thank You 10 club for being the vessel in which all this love can be shipped around the world in :D:clap:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Katyz wrote:

Thank You Katyz and Fan Club members. I love what this band has inspired us to do when off the musical stage. The Love and compassion that us fan club members show for each other is incredible. Total strangers but family.

Thank You 10 club for being the vessel in which all this love can be shipped around the world in :D:clap:

couldn't have said it any better myself, Don! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Katyz wrote:

So stoked to start on this project, what a brave little girl Ava is, great choice Don. :D
    Please make sure you guys send me a PM message for Ava's card or send one of your own. :) Thanks for the lovely message Katyz, it was great.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,998
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Katyz wrote:

Nicely said!!

Yes, this is a good place to be-- good for the head and the heart. :thumbup:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Update for the Ava Card drive

Here is a reply her dad gave when asked what her intrests are. So Please take this into consideration for your contributions :D

"Ava loves to draw, she also loves Tangled, Rupenzel is her favorite. She loves butterflies, Princess's. She loves pretty much anything. I read her 5 books every night before we go to bed."

Thanks 10 Club members :D
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    I'm definitely in - I take to work with all my heart and try to make something for little Ava :)
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Update for the Ava Card drive

Here is a reply her dad gave when asked what her intrests are. So Please take this into consideration for your contributions :D

"Ava loves to draw, she also loves Tangled, Rupenzel is her favorite. She loves butterflies, Princess's. She loves pretty much anything. I read her 5 books every night before we go to bed."

Thanks 10 Club members :D
    can you tell me about Ava or put up a link?

I'm a little slow... :shifty:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    can you tell me about Ava or put up a link?

I'm a little slow... :shifty:

No problem Rob...
    Here is what we posted on the first post in this thread--it contains a link for you as well :)

***NEW JUNE 16***
    Life changing diagnosis
    We are putting together a support package for a fellow 10 clubber's 4 year old daughter. Her name is Ava and you can read about it here: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=160484.
    She has been recently diagnosed with Type 1 (juvenile) diabetes. Not life threatening at the moment but it will cause her and her family some serious adjustments, lifestyle changes, along with some heartache at least in the beginning. If you would like to help cheer up this beautiful 4 year old girl we are accepting best wishes cards, toys,Toys R us gift cards, puzzles, books stuffed animals and any thing else that would cheer up a 4 year old girl. She is very intelligent for her age so yes she reads those kiddy books :D Her dad says she LOVES to get mail and is always asking why he gets mail all the time and there is none for her :)
    This is a matter close to the heart of Don (dwhite76) as he himself was a father who's 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with the same illness. His daughter is now 14, but like Ava, this is unfortunately a lifelong battle for her until a cure is found.
    If you are interested in helping out contact Don (dwhite76) or Kelly (GivenToLukinKP) and we will give you the address to the person collecting for Ava who will send things out to her.
    We asked her dad what she likes- and this is her reply: "Ava loves to draw, she also loves Tangled, Rupenzel is her favorite. She loves butterflies, Princess's. She loves pretty much anything. I read her 5 books every night before we go to bed." :)

There is also a "group card" being handmade by Lorna (loulou) so PM her if you want to put a message in that!! THANKS LORNA!! :D:D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    BUMP
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024