Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Yes..I'm already for the next tour!! :D I've already started saving!

When I first saw this I thought it said you've already started shaving :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    Yes..I'm already for the next tour!! :D I've already started saving!

When I first saw this I thought it said you've already started shaving :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah...you know how they say if you shave it, it will just grow in darker and thicker? Even though I'm unable to grow my own stache, maybe if I just shave my upper lip every day...eventually some stubble will form! :shock: :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    maybe if I just shave my upper lip every day...eventually some stubble will form! :shock: :lol:

:-? :wtf: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    maybe if I just shave my upper lip every day...eventually some stubble will form! :shock: :lol:

I'm VERY dedicated to the cause. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm VERY dedicated to the cause. :lol::lol:

pm your address and i can send you some lip hair and super glue... :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    But I need ginger hair...maybe I should write Shaun White and see what he can send me...
  • Options
    Was looking for the 'lmao' emoticon, but came across this..
    gentle_pus_by_jotheweirdo-d3k1jix.gif
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:

81, you want on the shirt? I know you pussied out and didn't grow a stache but since you were part of the original thread I can make an exception ;) Although don't be surprised if your name appears as "81, the world's biggest Bernie Kosar fan"
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

81, you want on the shirt? I know you pussied out and didn't grow a stache but since you were part of the original thread I can make an exception ;) Although don't be surprised if your name appears as "81, the world's biggest Bernie Kosar fan"

don't put me on it....this thread was all you buddy.

but for the record, i did have the stache....it just had the camo beard to go with it.....next time...mutton chops

ps....i put a bid in on a kosar jersey for you....i was more than a little suprised to find out my $10 bid wasn't enough to secure a victory :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

but for the record, i did have the stache....it just had the camo beard to go with it.....next time...mutton chops

If only I had my razor with me at the tailgate... :twisted:

I do like the mutton chops idea...and instead of Mr. Selleck...this man will be our leader...

neil-young_l.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

i thought about brining a portable trimmer. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

I do like the mutton chops idea...and instead of Mr. Selleck...this man will be our leader...

neil-young_l.jpg

PJ21 "Mutton Chop Movement"?
  • Options
    :lol: You seriously missed nothing...The first day the popcorn "chicken" was really just over cooked spicy chewy batter, the pigs in a blanket...even when I took the breading off the hot dogs the hot dog was still so dry I could barely choke it down. And the meatballs were tolerable, but gave me heartburn. The only good thing there was the fruit..Even the drinks at the bar were warm. And the second day, it was just tolerable. Not good, just tolerable..I can't believe I apparently missed Ed Ved on one of the other stages for the buffet :cry:
    I want a do-over!

Yup...you missed him on a couple stages...sorry. :(

http://onefansperspective.wordpress.com ... n-hansard/
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

But I need ginger hair...maybe I should write Shaun White and see what he can send me...
    I just found out he went to my high school! Maybe I can hook you up :D
  • Options
    …and now for…

The OPJ20MM featured mustache for the random time period ending on 9/20 is:
    (is that some kind of supersymmetry? :lol: )

Max Planck

Max_Planck.png

You can learn more about this founding and nobel mustache which was a quantum leap ahead, who immediately recognized the significance of another special (and favorite :D) mustache published in the journal Annalen der Physik, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

neil-young_l.jpg

PJ21 "Mutton Chop Movement"?

:D :thumbup: So should we serve lamb at PJ21 to go with the Mutton Chops? :P
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

I just found out he went to my high school! Maybe I can hook you up :D

:thumbup: Tell him it's for a fellow ginger...desperately in need of a mustache! :lol:
  • Options
    OK guys, the official "I Flashed My Stache at PJ20" shirt is up for sale! You can order it here:

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity ... heisenberg

If you plan to order multiple shirts, you may want to do it before October 1. Orders of $50 or more receive free shipping in the month of September. Please check your name on the back to make sure their are no mistakes. If there are I can correct them before you order. If your name does not appear on the shirt, I apologize, but the deadline had passed. If you would like it added, notify me and it will appear on future pressings of the shirt. There are a couple names on there who did not contact me. I just couldn't leave you off do to your avid particpation. If you are on the shirt and would like to be taken off, notify me and I will do so. Thanks again to everyone who helped contribute to the CCFA. As always, $10 of each one of these shirts that sell will go directly to the CCFA Wisconsin Chapter. Here's the design...

FRONT:
    i-flashed-my-stache-tee.anvil-unisex-heavyweight-tee.white.w380h440z1.jpg

BACK:
    image.anvil-unisex-heavyweight-tee.white.w335h380z2.jpg

ORDER HERE:
    http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

Yup...you missed him on a couple stages...sorry. :(

http://onefansperspective.wordpress.com ... n-hansard/

You're killin me Matt..woulda been nicer if I didn't know that :(

I like the mutton chop idea..makes me think of nothing man cos he sounds like he's saying muffin man..but now I'm gonna think mutton man when I hear that song..dear dear (mustaches are cooler tho)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    OK guys, the official "I Flashed My Stache at PJ20" shirt is up for sale! You can order it here:

If you plan to order multiple shirts, you may want to do it before October 1. Orders of $50 or more receive free shipping in the month of September. Please check your name on the back to make sure their are no mistakes. If there are I can correct them before you order. If your name does not appear on the shirt, I apologize, but the deadline had passed. If you would like it added, notify me and it will appear on future pressings of the shirt. There are a couple names on there who did not contact me. I just couldn't leave you off do to your avid particpation. If you are on the shirt and would like to be taken off, notify me and I will do so. Thanks again to everyone who helped contribute to the CCFA. As always, $10 of each one of these shirts that sell will go directly to the CCFA Wisconsin Chapter. Here's the design...

FRONT:

BACK:

ORDER HERE:

Nice work Heis! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Coincidence? I think they are slowly turning the corner. By next summer they all will be stached up.

in7up2.jpg
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Coincidence? I think they are slowly turning the corner. By next summer they all will be stached up.

in7up2.jpg
    Hell yeah!!! :D
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

in7up2.jpg

The force of the stache is strong...they can only resist so long before they come to the stache side... :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

in7up2.jpg

The force of the stache is strong...they can only resist so long before they come to the stache side... :D
    Must be the stachismo :D
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

FRONT:

BACK:

ORDER HERE:

Ordered mine today! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i receive my shirt today!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i receive my shirt today!!!!!! :D

Which one did you get?
  • Options
    I hope I get my flashed my stache tee today before I go to the pj20 movie again tonight..would be nice to wear to that.. :)
  • Options
    I hope I get my flashed my stache tee today before I go to the pj20 movie again tonight..would be nice to wear to that.. :)

That would be awesome! :D
  • Options
    Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that despite the fact that PJ20 is long gone :(
    We are still raising money for the CCFA. We have now passed $600 and are still going strong (and that's not counting any direct donations). :thumbup:
    I plan on leaving the shirts up at least through the end of the year so if anyone still wants one...please come get one. Thanks again everyone.