Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that despite the fact that PJ20 is long gone :(
    We are still raising money for the CCFA. We have now passed $600 and are still going strong (and that's not counting any direct donations). :thumbup:
    I plan on leaving the shirts up at least through the end of the year so if anyone still wants one...please come get one. Thanks again everyone.
    Excellent! I want to order the new one but my funds are a little constrained at the moment. Glad I won't miss out (like I did on the backpack ;) )! :D
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that despite the fact that PJ20 is long gone :(
    We are still raising money for the CCFA. We have now passed $600 and are still going strong (and that's not counting any direct donations). :thumbup:
    I plan on leaving the shirts up at least through the end of the year so if anyone still wants one...please come get one. Thanks again everyone.
    Excellent! I want to order the new one but my funds are a little constrained at the moment. Glad I won't miss out (like I did on the backpack ;) )! :D

I figure I'll leave them up through Christmas since they make excellent stocking stachers....I mean stuffers ;)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I figure I'll leave them up through Christmas since they make excellent stocking stachers....I mean stuffers ;)

Mom! Mom! Santa got me that Stache T-shirt I wanted! Yes!!!

8448491-little-boy-showing-excitement-over-christmas-present.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
  • Options

Coincidence that after we descended on Alpine Valley (The Nexus of Chiacgo and Milwaukee) that both cities appear in the top 10 for "mustache friendly cities? I think not. I'm also buying this shirt...

336779026v0_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

Truer words have never been spoken :lol:
  • Options
    "Since I don't smoke, I decided to grow a mustache - it is better for the health.
    However, I always carried a jewel-studded cigarette case in which, instead of tobacco, were carefully placed several mustaches, Adolphe Menjou style. I offered them politely to my friends: "Mustache? Mustache? Mustache?"
    Nobody dared to touch them. This was my test regarding the sacred aspect of mustaches.”
    ― Salvador Dalí
  • Options
    Please send well wishes to our mustached friend...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=172516
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Just thought you all would like to know that the first check for our t-shirt fundraiser arrived today so I will be sending our first chunk of money on to the CCFA this week. Thanks again for everyone's contributions. Jane (our contact at CCFA WI) was very appreciative and wanted to thank everyone as well. We will be sending a majority of the remainder of the money out in December due to the way the t-shirt manufacturer handles payments. The shirts will be for sale through the end of the year so don't worry if you would still like to order one. Thanks again for flashing all of your staches. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hi guys,

Just thought you all would like to know that the first check for our t-shirt fundraiser arrived today so I will be sending our first chunk of money on to the CCFA this week. Thanks again for everyone's contributions. Jane (our contact at CCFA WI) was very appreciative and wanted to thank everyone as well. We will be sending a majority of the remainder of the money out in December due to the way the t-shirt manufacturer handles payments. The shirts will be for sale through the end of the year so don't worry if you would still like to order one. Thanks again for flashing all of your staches. :thumbup:

Awesome! :D :thumbup:

Got my "Flashed my stache" tee in the mail..I guess this means I can flash my flashed my stache t-shirt around town...hmmm..that's alot of flashing! :lol:;)
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hi guys,

Awesome! :D :thumbup:

Got my "Flashed my stache" tee in the mail..I guess this means I can flash my flashed my stache t-shirt around town...hmmm..that's alot of flashing! :lol:;)
    I think you'll be ok as long as you aren't seen with Paul Reubens :lol::lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

I think you'll be ok as long as you aren't seen with Paul Reubens :lol::lol:

When he asks me out for a dinner & a movie...I'll make sure to only say yes to the dinner! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Came across this today. How could I not post it in this thread? ;)

9550e56ef303c7f1f380934455fd28505162d2dd_m.jpg
  • Options
    I got a halloween mag at the grocery store.."Phyllis Hoffman Celebrate Halloween, The Ultimate Party Guide"...one of the party picks- Mustache Bash...with all things mustache...coincidence? I think not...
  • Options
    There are some great mustached-themed Halloween costumes out there...I think this is one of my faves...

reno_911_thomas_lennon_lt_jim_dangle.43fitcuhij0g4sg8s04k04oso.4seibt8chw6ck04c0484s0wk4.th.jpeg
  • Options
    Notice the last question directed at Grohl...Maybe we need a Foo-stache tour fundraiser next time to educate the man. He seems to lack knowledge of the wild and wonderful world of the stache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrpcpSq ... re=related
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Notice the last question directed at Grohl...Maybe we need a Foo-stache tour fundraiser next time to educate the man. He seems to lack knowledge of the wild and wonderful world of the stache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrpcpSq ... re=related

We need to tell him that the best way to fight foo is with the power of the mustache...you would think Dave would know this. :D

I always liked when Dave was on Kilborn...his Tiny Dancer & Stairway to Heaven performances are classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqL-YNyx ... re=related
  • Options
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    OK guys, the official "I Flashed My Stache at PJ20" shirt is up for sale! You can order it here:

http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity ... heisenberg

If you plan to order multiple shirts, you may want to do it before October 1. Orders of $50 or more receive free shipping in the month of September. Please check your name on the back to make sure their are no mistakes. If there are I can correct them before you order. If your name does not appear on the shirt, I apologize, but the deadline had passed. If you would like it added, notify me and it will appear on future pressings of the shirt. There are a couple names on there who did not contact me. I just couldn't leave you off do to your avid particpation. If you are on the shirt and would like to be taken off, notify me and I will do so. Thanks again to everyone who helped contribute to the CCFA. As always, $10 of each one of these shirts that sell will go directly to the CCFA Wisconsin Chapter. Here's the design...

FRONT:
    i-flashed-my-stache-tee.anvil-unisex-heavyweight-tee.white.w380h440z1.jpg

BACK:
    image.anvil-unisex-heavyweight-tee.white.w335h380z2.jpg

ORDER HERE:
    http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg

Don't forget to order your "I flashed my stache" t-shirt if you haven't yet!! :D:D
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Better late than never! :oops: Just ordered 2 x Flashed my Stache t-shirts! Thanks again for doing this! :D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Better late than never! :oops: Just ordered 2 x Flashed my Stache t-shirts! Thanks again for doing this! :D:D:D

Awesome!!! :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:

Thank you Loulou! Much appreciated. :D
  • Options
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Nice! If I didn't have family in town this weekend I would be at this event!
  • Options
    I am fully on board with this! $250 for a lip tickler? Where do I sign up?

http://news.yahoo.com/movember-men-must ... 59551.html
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I am fully on board with this! $250 for a lip tickler? Where do I sign up?

http://news.yahoo.com/movember-men-must ... 59551.html

Here here!!

And what's up with no-shave November? It's Movember!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,158
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    YAAAAAAAAAAY Recieved my PJ20 t-shirts today, thanks so much for doing this and what a great cause. :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    YAAAAAAAAAAY Recieved my PJ20 t-shirts today, thanks so much for doing this and what a great cause. :D

Awesome!! Thanks for being part of the movement! :D

Also for anyone who hasn't gotten their "Flashed my Stache" t-shirt...there's a sale going on at Skreened from now through tomorrow...you can 11% off everything! Use code: ELEVEN11

• Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Awesome!! Thanks for being part of the movement! :D

Also for anyone who hasn't gotten their "Flashed my Stache" t-shirt...there's a sale going on at Skreened from now through tomorrow...you can 11% off everything! Use code: ELEVEN11

Yeah...what Annie said :D