Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    You're too kind! Thanks for the nice words and for being great lawn neighbors - very nice meeting you!
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Black73 are we going to get some pics of these boys of yours in their staches?
  • Options
    So as always we are trying to come up with more new stuff, for the PJ20 "Don't Gimmie No Lip" Mustache Movement. I thought this might be a good idea. If any of you would like to participate, I'm going to do one more t-shirt design for the online merch booth. The front will look something like this...

mqayamyomdcisgognkbk.jpg

What I'd like to do on the back is list everyone who participated in the movement (either by growing/wearing a mustache, buying merch, or by just making a small donation).
    If you are interested in being included, please email me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mfc.heisenberg@yahoo.com">mfc.heisenberg@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->) with how you would like to appear on the shirt (screen name, real name, etc. and how you contributed). If you are not comfortable emailing me, then please PM me and I will add you to the list. The deadline to get your name in is a week from this Saturday (Sept.17). Thanks again everyone and please keep in touch. Just because PJ20 is now over, doesn't mean the movement has to end. ;)

Also, Skreened is offering free shipping for the rest of September on all orders of $50 or more. So for those of you who wished you had a cozy hoodie to bundle up in on Sunday, might want to pick one up for next time. ;)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,382
    2 questions.
    1. How much was raised by this endeavor?
    2. will this be a regular thing on tours? I just have to find a reasonable excuse to wear the moustache shirt I got at target. Yea, I know , I should gave to the cause as it were but.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    mickeyrat wrote:
    2 questions.
    2. will this be a regular thing on tours? I just have to find a reasonable excuse to wear the moustache shirt I got at target. Yea, I know , I should gave to the cause as it were but.......
    It will be a regular thing for me :) Hopefully when they go on tour for the new album I'll have something like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7RiD-_15mM8WEUsm0B_VyZXaeBv5stO8pI3O5h4l5H5nBc4mw

And be a card carrying, silk tie wearing member of the Handlebar Club

memsilktie.jpg
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    2 questions.

So far we've raised just under $550 (just from the shirts. Only the CCFA knows how much we've raised from donations). I don't know what will happen with it in the future. I'd love to keep it going but I'm not sure I can continually ask people to grow mustaches every tour. :lol:
    The shirts are going to stay for sale for the immediate future and I sincerely hope to keep in touch with all of you guys because this has been a lot of fun. I'm sure we'll keep rocking this thread and I guess we'll just have to see where it goes.
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    So I'm catching up on the few show I watch religiously. Had to post this... Probably only funny if you're a Torchwood/Dr. Who fan :D

o0we9g.png
  • Options
    Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Black73 are we going to get some pics of these boys of yours in their staches?
    In the words of Eddie - night 2: "We're big on technology...well, I'M not!" I have a Nokia flip-phone w/a photo of young Tim on it...getting it off there will take some doing. I've tried texting it, to no avail. Have no cord other than the charger, so may have to find a Nokia store to have them help me out.

If the couple with the Mike McCready bobblehead checks in here, can you upload your photo of Tim's 'stache?
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    sgtppr67 wrote:
    the Mustache movement really added a lot of fun to the weekend. It was like a where waldo game of musatches. it was great to cross paths with a lot of you. Thanks again Heisenberg for leading us on the way.

So true...It was great meeting up with Heis, Leeze, Remmy, sgtppr67,black diamond, mookie & friends,clone of son and faceinclouds (although when I saw him, that ratfuck had shaved his creep stache!). I know I'm missing some people...but brain is still mushy from the weekend and the drive back home. However, everyone I met was really nice! :D

81 & mfc2006..you guys are damn lucky that I didn't have my shaving cream and razor with me! :twisted:

It was amazing how many t-shirts I spotted through out the weekend..i may have scared a few people by pointing at them and yelling "Mustache people!!!" :lol:

Thanks to Heis for all your hard work and coordinating everything.

I hope we can keep our momentum going and continue to raise $$ for the CCFA!

Thanks to everyone for their participation!! I was so impressed!! :D

I forgot to mention that my PJ20 weekend would have been perfect except for one small thing....

I waited all night Sunday wearing a wedding dress and fake mustache for my fiance by the 10C altar, and sadly he did not show up..
    PEBBLES%2BCRY.jpg
    :oops:
    cold feet

sunday was a long day for me. had some minor problems with my group and got a nice speeding ticket. thank god pj was great, but my 1 regret of the weekend was not being able to meetup with you and everybody else. luckily i got to meet heis on sunday for 5mins and ran into remmy sat. night, but leaving pebbles at the alter will haunt me forever
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

sunday was a long day for me. had some minor problems with my group and got a nice speeding ticket. thank god pj was great, but my 1 regret of the weekend was not being able to meetup with you and everybody else. luckily i got to meet heis on sunday for 5mins and ran into remmy sat. night, but leaving pebbles at the alter will haunt me forever

We are so getting beers next time PJ tours :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    bambam87 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I forgot to mention that my PJ20 weekend would have been perfect except for one small thing....

I waited all night Sunday wearing a wedding dress and fake mustache for my fiance by the 10C altar, and sadly he did not show up..
    PEBBLES%2BCRY.jpg
    :oops:
    cold feet

Luckily I had Pearl Jam there to mend my broken heart... ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Luckily I had Pearl Jam there to mend my broken heart... ;)

She was awfully bummed Bambam. I mean she carried around that damned wedding dress with her all weekend dude! I can't believe you stood her up like that. ;)
  • Options
    i had a pretty sweet mustache ring for her too, disappointed in myself that i didnt do that or sharpie those guys faces bc they havent posted that pic of us
  • Options
    what is up!
    We completely rocked it out! that was an amazing weekend and so much fun to see all the scattered staches --- weather and tryin to coordinate 6 fellas made it a bit tough for me to see everyone but man was it a good time.
    I am suffering from some serious Post PJ20 Depression today - however i do enjoy being able to eat and drink without having to constantly check my stache for extra food and water stash .....
    Thanks Heis! for putting the whole thing together - and whoever else was a key contributer thanks to you as well --- PJ20 forever! Temple of the Dog reunion! what an amazing weekend.

Peace~
  • Options
    orangemustache.jpg
  • Options
    orangemustache.jpg
    EXCELLENT!!!!
  • Options
    orangemustache.jpg

Nicely done gentlemen...nicely done :thumbup:
  • Options
    orangemustache.jpg
    Awesome! thanks for getting us on here - i dont know how to load a pic haha.
    and we are only missing one orange shirt
  • Options
    orangemustache.jpg

I love that you guys wore the bright orange shirts...it made it so easy to spot you guys! :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    orangemustache.jpg

I love that you guys wore the bright orange shirts...it made it so easy to spot you guys! :D
    yes it did -- it was really helpful when we got split up too haha
  • Options
    Coincidence that PJ is on Fallon and Tom Selleck is the guest? I think not!!! I think they have subliminally joined the movement
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Coincidence that PJ is on Fallon and Tom Selleck is the guest? I think not!!! I think they have subliminally joined the movement

:lol::lol: I was just coming on here to post the same thing....there's no way that's a coincidence!! :D
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,265
    mickeyrat wrote:
    2 questions.

i think i heard $600 so far??
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    2 questions.

i think i heard $600 so far??

About $550 so far
  • Options
    shaved my mustache, its was devastating
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    :o NOOO!!!!!
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

Mine's gone too. Actually it's just incognito. My hairy ass already has the full on beard back :lol:
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

:( :( This is a sad day...I wonder if Remmy still has his...that kid's mustache was amazing.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

:( :( This is a sad day...I wonder if Remmy still has his...that kid's mustache was amazing.

yea it was, i bumped into him on sat. night, totally put my stache to shame
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

yea it was, i bumped into him on sat. night, totally put my stache to shame

He posted a pic of us on FB and I swear the stache takes up 1/2 the picture :D