7445_16977.jpg&w=305&h=350

That's awesome.

"Frosty the Stacheman...was a hairy, jolly soul..." :D

:lol::lol:
    Mr-Frosty-the-Snowman.JPG
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Hey guys...I just wanted to update you on a few things with the PJ20 Mustache Movement.

I received a message today from Jane (our contact with CCFA Wisconsin who helped us set everything up for PJ20). She just finished her marathon run in Vegas and asked that I let you all know that the CCFA raised $4.5 million nationally, and $170,000 for the CCFA Wisconsin with the event. There were 1300 participants including some guy who apparently is a bad ass guitar player. She once again said thanks to everyone on here who participated with our little movement and to any of you who supported her with her run. She also attached this pic...

Jane.jpg

Lastly, I am in the process of finishing up the collection of the remaining funds we raised through the t-shirt sales. It's taken a while because the IRS is trying to tax me because the account we used for the shirts is in my name. I think we've got it all worked out and the CCFA should get their final check (unless you guys want to make another run on t-shirts ;) ) in the next week. We ended up raising right around $650 with the shirts and I'm not sure what was donated directly to the CCFAWI. Thanks again for all of your participation and I want to know who is taking the lead for the PJ20 Mustache Movement Europe on the upcoming tour ;)
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,114
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hey guys...I just wanted to update you on a few things with the PJ20 Mustache Movement.

I received a message today from Jane (our contact with CCFA Wisconsin who helped us set everything up for PJ20). She just finished her marathon run in Vegas and asked that I let you all know that the CCFA raised $4.5 million nationally, and $170,000 for the CCFA Wisconsin with the event. There were 1300 participants including some guy who apparently is a bad ass guitar player. She once again said thanks to everyone on here who participated with our little movement and to any of you who supported her with her run. She also attached this pic...

Jane.jpg

Lastly, I am in the process of finishing up the collection of the remaining funds we raised through the t-shirt sales. It's taken a while because the IRS is trying to tax me because the account we used for the shirts is in my name. I think we've got it all worked out and the CCFA should get their final check (unless you guys want to make another run on t-shirts ;) ) in the next week. We ended up raising right around $650 with the shirts and I'm not sure what was donated directly to the CCFAWI. Thanks again for all of your participation and I want to know who is taking the lead for the PJ20 Mustache Movement Europe on the upcoming tour ;)

:clap:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    166A77FDFD13C6ABE2948BFB3D986.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:

Jane.jpg

So awesome!!Jane also participated in the Santa Run the day before...she had a full Santa beard on in her picture...I should have told her to cut the beard off so she would just have a stache for the CCFA run :D:D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    I should have told her to cut the beard off so she would just have a stache for the CCFA run :D:D

Yes you should have! You are slipping Annie ;)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I should have told her to cut the beard off so she would just have a stache for the CCFA run :D:D

Yes you should have! You are slipping Annie ;)

I wasn't sure if she would actually do it (I think she might considering she wore a full beard :shock: ) or she would have thought "when will the crazy mustache people leave me alone?" :lol::lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    she would have thought "when will the crazy mustache people leave me alone?" :lol::lol:

Nah...she loves us ;)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    she would have thought "when will the crazy mustache people leave me alone?" :lol::lol:

Nah...she loves us ;)

Well we are pretty lovable. :D
  • Options
    The Holidays are approaching fast...so I think I'll start wrapping my gifts in this.... :D:D

AAAADGnuseoAAAAAAXxIFg.jpg?v=1314334993000
  • Options
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

Aww..so cute. Luckily Jonas has his own stache. There's no way in hell my cats would let me put that on them. :lol:
  • Options
    Need a calendar to plan out that PJ tour? May I suggest this one? :D

Screen-shot-2011-12-07-at-11.39.46-AM.png

http://www.americanmustacheinstitute.or ... -calendar/
  • Options
    Hey guys, I just wanted to post this. I received a letter from the CCFA today thanking us for the PJ20 Mustache Movement and our donations. I just wanted to post it on here because it is as much for you guys as it is anyone. I apologize because I'm a terrible typist and will probably do a horrible job of re-typing this but here goes...

On Behalf if the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, I would like to thank you for your generous gift. The Foundation's support of critical research, education, and support services programs bring meaningful relief to the 1.4 million Americans and over 25,000 Wisconsin residents living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Your support is critical to ensuring the success of these programs

Your contribution continues to increase the patient, support, and research services we offer. Over the last year, the Foundation has funded over $16 million in research. Our three priority research projects - the Pediatric Network, The Clinical Alliance, and the CCFA Gut Microbiome Initiative - have all made great strides within the past year.

Additionally, this year saw the debut of the UC & Crohn's Teen Website, a resource and community for children and teens struggling with IBD. Our patient education teleconferences have continued to draw in thousands of participants; we have maintained 9 support groups in Wisconsin and hosted 80 pediatric patients at last year's Camp Oasis in Waupaca, WI.

All of these programs are leading us to a future free from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. With your support, we will continue to develop and support the major initiatives that will lead to the discovery of the cause, cure, and prevention of these diseases.

...again, thank you for your support and commitment to our work...
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to post this. I received a letter from the CCFA today thanking us for the PJ20 Mustache Movement and our donations. I just wanted to post it on here because it is as much for you guys as it is anyone. I apologize because I'm a terrible typist and will probably do a horrible job of re-typing this but here goes...

On Behalf if the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, I would like to thank you for your generous gift. The Foundation's support of critical research, education, and support services programs bring meaningful relief to the 1.4 million Americans and over 25,000 Wisconsin residents living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Your support is critical to ensuring the success of these programs

Your contribution continues to increase the patient, support, and research services we offer. Over the last year, the Foundation has funded over $16 million in research. Our three priority research projects - the Pediatric Network, The Clinical Alliance, and the CCFA Gut Microbiome Initiative - have all made great strides within the past year.

Additionally, this year saw the debut of the UC & Crohn's Teen Website, a resource and community for children and teens struggling with IBD. Our patient education teleconferences have continued to draw in thousands of participants; we have maintained 9 support groups in Wisconsin and hosted 80 pediatric patients at last year's Camp Oasis in Waupaca, WI.

All of these programs are leading us to a future free from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. With your support, we will continue to develop and support the major initiatives that will lead to the discovery of the cause, cure, and prevention of these diseases.

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! :D:D
  • Options
    Jane also asked me if I still had my mustache. I told her that I did but that it was incognito with my beard. We are now talking about doing "Beards Against Irritable Bowl Syndrome" ;)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Jane also asked me if I still had my mustache. I told her that I did but that it was incognito with my beard. We are now talking about doing "Beards Against Irritable Bowl Syndrome" ;)

Nice...it would be much easier to get people to do a full beard....only real men dare to go straight stache. :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    only real men dare to go straight stache. :D

This goes without saying ;)
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,114
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! :D:D

+1 :)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    :wave: whats up guys
  • Options
    rudolphsanta.jpg
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

My long lost fiance is still alive? :shock: It's like a Christmas Miracle.
  • Options
    rudolphsanta.jpg

:D:D:clap::clap:
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

Where the hell have you been dude? The Mustache Movement has been "un-enforced" since PJ20! :lol:
  • Options
    Ok guys...I think this is probably the last chance. Skreened is offering 20% off on everything until Friday at Midnight pst. All you have to do is enter the code "MEMEME20" at checkout. I think after which I am going to take down the website for Mustache Merch. If anyone still needs a shirt, this might be your last chance.

[
  • Options
    Piano Stache...

il_570xN.262898217.jpg