The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    As bad as the CELTICS are playing they WILL STILL make the playoffs. :shock:

....and be done after the first round ;)

i hope the bulls get em in the first.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    As bad as the CELTICS are playing they WILL STILL make the playoffs. :shock:

....and be done after the first round ;)

i hope the bulls get em in the first.

If the Celtics make it to the playoffs, I think they'll be lucky to get past the first round. That's just how I see it these days...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Coaching was a good choice for Jerry Sloan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjOQuE5 ... r_embedded
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    If the Celtics make it to the playoffs, I think they'll be lucky to get past the first round. That's just how I see it these days...

they will be lucky to win a game....agaist the bulls....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Your Bulls look mighty this year. I'm hoping to see a Chicago vs OKC finals w/ OKC winning it all. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    WGN now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    WGN now

why? why did i change the channel? :evil: :sick:

where's steven tyler?
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    WGN now

why? why did i change the channel? :evil: :sick:

where's steven tyler?
    :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Watching the Magic/Celtics game... there is no way Dwight stays in Disneyworld.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    Haven't been following the NBA at all this year.....has Kobe Bryant raped any teenagers yet this season?
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Callaway wrote:
    Haven't been following the NBA at all this year.....has Kobe Bryant raped any teenagers yet this season?

Well played. I despise Kobe. He should be rotting in a jail cell right now.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Callaway wrote:
    Nope but he has lost $75 million and all 3 of his mansions in his divorce.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

the sixers will have the atlantic locked up by valentines day :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,919
    the raptors?????? really? :shock: :x
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    imalive wrote:

raptors are a different team with bargnani in the lineup ... although thanks to a selfish coach - he won't be in the lineup much in the next little while ... also, jazz were without big al ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    imalive wrote:

raptors are a different team with bargnani in the lineup ... although thanks to a selfish coach - he won't be in the lineup much in the next little while ... also, jazz were without big al ...

To me, that's one of the biggest reasons we dropped this game. Al's production this year for Utah is undeniable. Paul was in tru form putting up great numbers, but usually Al is his partner in crime. Harris played a (much needed) good game last night but it wasn't enough. I like seeing Raja beginning to find his groove...

Rob, agreeing with your text this morning, Gordon cannot score. He played 37 minutes last night and chalked up only 2 points. I scratch my head everytime he drives to the basket and then throws it back out to the perimeter :?, he usually has a good look when he's in there or at least an opportunity to go to the line.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    To me, that's one of the biggest reasons we dropped this game. Al's production this year for Utah is undeniable. Paul was in tru form putting up great numbers, but usually Al is his partner in crime. Harris played a (much needed) good game last night but it wasn't enough. I like seeing Raja beginning to find his groove...

Rob, agreeing with your text this morning, Gordon cannot score. He played 37 minutes last night and chalked up only 2 points. I scratch my head everytime he drives to the basket and then throws it back out to the perimeter... :?

imo - you guys are not using harris appropriately ... in a game like last nite ... it should be screen roll with favours/millsap every time ... or penetrate and kick ... there is no way jose calderon could guard harris ... they went away from that in the 4th qtr and OT periods ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    imo - you guys are not using harris appropriately ... in a game like last nite ... it should be screen roll with favours/millsap every time ... or penetrate and kick ... there is no way jose calderon could guard harris ... they went away from that in the 4th qtr and OT periods ...

I agree with you... especially on the screen and roll. With our big guys, we're not utilizing that enough.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,919
    dcfaithful wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

I agree with you... especially on the screen and roll. With our big guys, we're not utilizing that enough.

when DC has the beard going, he looks a bit like calderon :shock:

luckily, tho, no bald spot :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

shit dude ... that's hilarious! ... :lol::lol:
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: .... :evil:

saw this on google image search:

josebaby.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

luckily, tho, no bald spot yet :lol:

hehe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    http://www.cleveland.com/lebron/index.s ... rille.html

can this guy be a bigger asshole?
    norm wrote:

maybe opt out...go back to cleveland...never
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • This Celtics team sucks. I've given them a few weeks to straighten this shit out. I've had it. Blow it up. Keep Rondo, Pietrus, Bass and Bradley. Gut the rest. I'm sick of this crap.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    This Celtics team sucks. I've given them a few weeks to straighten this shit out. I've had it. Blow it up. Keep Rondo, Pietrus, Bass and Bradley. Gut the rest. I'm sick of this crap.

i said this a month ago....but i would also dump mr. no shot rondo
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    This Celtics team sucks. I've given them a few weeks to straighten this shit out. I've had it. Blow it up. Keep Rondo, Pietrus, Bass and Bradley. Gut the rest. I'm sick of this crap.

Cant do that. If you're gonna have a shit squad, you at least need someone to make things happen on the court and Rondo does that (when healthy).
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    81 wrote:

Cant do that. If you're gonna have a shit squad, you at least need someone to make things happen on the court and Rondo does that (when healthy).

if you are blowing it up as stated....i'd start with the player with the more percieved value right now....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Well, they won so I'm taking my statement back. We're gunning for you 81! :lol:
    Well, they won so I'm taking my statement back. We're gunning for you 81! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg