The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,915
    RiotZact wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    I really really hope LA doesn't get them both

No shit. I could go a while without watching another Lakers winning celebration.

+8,000,000
    +8,000,001 :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    So, looks like this proposed CBA isn't going to do shit about helping smaller markets lure in more valuable names and players after all?

Damn, it feels good to be a Jazz fan. :?

On another note, do we even want to begin discussing how many fraud fuckers will be out and about sporting Lakers gear if that acquisition happens? It will be unreal. You thought the Miami thing was bad? Wait until that whole Laker clusterfuck happens (hope it gets kibashed).

It'll be fun seeing a bunch of Utah white-boy wannabe's wearing new Lakers gear, and knowing they won't be able to tell you what numbers are hanging in the Staples Center's rafters. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    dcfaithful wrote:
    So, looks like this proposed CBA isn't going to do shit about helping smaller markets lure in more valuable names and players after all?

Damn, it feels good to be a Jazz fan. :?

On another note, do we even want to begin discussing how many fraud fuckers will be out and about sporting Lakers gear if that acquisition happens? It will be unreal. You thought the Miami thing was bad? Wait until that whole Laker clusterfuck happens (hope it gets kibashed).

It'll be fun seeing a bunch of Utah white-boy wannabe's wearing new Lakers gear, and knowing they won't be able to tell you what numbers are hanging in the Staples Center's rafters. :lol:
    There are already so many Laker frauds.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Newch91 wrote:
    There are already so many Laker frauds.

paging neilly?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i don't get what you guys are pissing and moaning about...compact season, mike 'couldn't win with bron' brown and the biggest head case since iverson at center...doesn't scream championship to me
    full schedule is out.

what a cluster of season it is going to be....man......sort of wish the cut the scheudle to 55 or 60.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bring it Juggler!

YOUR 76'ers at the Blazers to start off the season. Looks like you guys may not reach .500 this year :lol:
    NERDS!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I thought they were going to read-off every team's schedule on the ESPN show!
    think i'm gonna pick up some tickets to Oklahoma at Memphis. :P

GF wants to see Chris Paul when his team plays chicago.....only problem...i don't know what team he will be on.

:?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

:lol:

and then on jan 2nd, the cavs will enterain the wizards.
    jan 3rd, the cavs will be at philly
    jan 4th, the cavs will host detroit
    jan 6th, the cans will host the pacers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

They coulda delayed releasing the schedules on the internets, and they could do each team in random order so that no one leaves their TV! What a ratings boost!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

They coulda delayed releasing the schedules on the internets, and they could do each team in random order so that no one leaves their TV! What a ratings boost!

next up....

the clippers

:x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    i don't get what you guys are pissing and moaning about...compact season, mike 'couldn't win with bron' brown and the biggest head case since iverson at center...doesn't scream championship to me

We just hate the Lakers dude. :lol:;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    81 wrote:

GF wants to see Chris Paul when his team plays chicago.....only problem...i don't know what team he will be on.

My guess is that you'll know before the season starts. He'll go quickly. I'd be very surprised if he started the season in a New Orleans jersey.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

My guess is that you'll know before the season starts. He'll go quickly. I'd be very surprised if he started the season in a New Orleans jersey.

he needs to hurry up, Bulls tickets go on sale friday AM
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

he needs to hurry up, Bulls tickets go on sale friday AM

Anywhere but LA!

I'm looking into buying Jazz tickets for teams that previously have been shit and would go for cheap and still are, but these teams have a potential for turning it around this year. Like Minnesota... one of the bottom of the barrel teams I look forward to seeing what happens with.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I'm looking into buying Jazz tickets for teams that previously have been shit and would go for cheap and still are, but these teams have a potential for turning it around this year. Like Minnesota... one of the bottom of the barrel teams I look forward to seeing what happens with.

i'd go see the Jazz....but don't think i could see the woman on that game.

she wants to see Paul....i could sell her on the Thunder, but doesn't look like they are coming this year.

outside of those three, the only other enticing match up is the Heat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

she wants to see Paul....i could sell her on the Thunder, but doesn't look like they are coming this year.

I looked at the Jazz's schedule but not too deeply, is it arranged so that some teams won't even see each other this season? :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I looked at the Jazz's schedule but not too deeply, is it arranged so that some teams won't even see each other this season? :?

for interconfrence play

it 3 home and home series
    6 at home only
    6 on the road only

for confrence cames its
    i forget teh break down, but you will play every team 3 times and handful 4 times.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81, would your lady go for the Knicks, Grizzlies, or Blazers? Assuming the Bulls will host them, those teams could provide some good games.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    81 wrote:
    for interconfrence play

it 3 home and home series
    6 at home only
    6 on the road only

for confrence cames its
    i forget teh break down, but you will play every team 3 times and handful 4 times.
    That must have been a bitch to reconfigure the schedule. :x
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81, would your lady go for the Knicks, Grizzlies, or Blazers? Assuming the Bulls will host them, those teams could provide some good games.

depends on if she finds anybody cute on those teams. :roll: :lol:

She's a Pistons fan but has no desire to see them....since the 8 times we went, the Bulls won every game.

actually, those teams weren't on my want to see list...well Memphis would be, but if things pan, we are going to head down to Memphis over Christmas break and if we do, i'm getting tickets to the Memphis/Thunder game on the 28th
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

depends on if she finds anybody cute on those teams. :roll: :lol:

She's a Pistons fan but has no desire to see them....since the 8 times we went, the Bulls won every game.

actually, those teams weren't on my want to see list...well Memphis would be, but if things pan, we are going to head down to Memphis over Christmas break and if we do, i'm getting tickets to the Memphis/Thunder game on the 28th

That'll be a great game to catch.

She's a Pistons fan? Ouch, my condolences to her. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    so rumors right now have a 3 way trade sending Chris Paul to the Lakers and Pau Gasol to the Rockets...and there's also the rumor of bynum/oden to orlando for howard

if all that happens, then y'all haters can bitch :lol:
    norm wrote:
    so rumors right now have a 3 way trade sending Chris Paul to the Lakers and Pau Gasol to the Rockets...and there's also the rumor of bynum/oden to orlando for howard

Seems like the Lakers are starting to plan for Kobe's afterlife!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    norm wrote:

Seems like the Lakers are starting to plan for Kobe's afterlife!

yep...mitch is working overtime this week
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,915
    norm wrote:

we'll bitch any fucking time we want! ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited December 2011
    NO working to finalize details on 3-tm deal to send Paul to Lakers; Gasol to Rockets; Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssport ... a_txt_0001
    Post edited by norm on
    norm wrote:
    NO working to finalize details on 3-tm deal to send Paul to Lakers; Gasol to Rockets; Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say

I here NO may have to take over the contract of Meadowlark Lemon or Curly Neal as well!
    Lamar Odom on the radio now "L.A. is home...maybe I rubbed people wrong way w doing the show"

this guy is dumber than a box of rocks