NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    good luck to both teams

hopefully the refs won't decide the game

BUCKLE UP
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659
    BOBBY FUCKIN' ORR
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    feel the electricity!!

wooohoooo ... game time!!

'nucks will start off flying ...

just no bad goal luongo ... haha
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Say is it the same officiating crew for the whole SC FINALS? I'm amazingly calm for this game.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

sedin line against lucic line ... this will be the difference ...
    Man the NUCKKS are on fire tonight!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    Man the NUCKKS are on fire tonight!

Peace

pretty much every game has started like this ... bruins can't handle the forecheck ...
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Bruins are going to win by 2.
    YOU just watch we are in a huge thunderstorm here in S Florida and I just know we will lose power. :(

Go B's Go

Peace

The Bruins got one and Luango didn't have a chance.

Peace

TT is TNT in goal he is very good so far.

Peace

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    NICE to get one by him early!!!!

Doubt hopefully creeping in.

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON BOYS!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    good hockey ... no diving and bs ... if the refs let them play ... could be advantage b's ...
    GAME OVER...

thomas is in the zone ..nucks will not score tonight ....

and ya know what...fuck luongo the canadian...i want thomas to win....no the b's but thomas

congrats bruins ;):mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    if the bruins can get 1 more goal asap...it will really be in the books

these nucks are soft...
    polaris_x wrote:
    good hockey ... no diving and bs ... if the refs let them play ... could be advantage b's ...

Not sure if you heard them say it, but these are the same refs that did the Game 7 for Boston vs Tampa ... no penalties called in that game.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    oh and these refs will not call any crap penalty's
    Dear NBC ... fuck you.

Really? A between period look at how New England will react if the Bruins win the cup?

Suck a huge bag a dicks NBC, I ain't watching that shit.

bruins fans... it's gonna work out for you guys..enjoy it ......it's been a long while
    jimed14 wrote:
    Dear NBC ... fuck you.

Really? A between period look at how New England will react if the Bruins win the cup?

Suck a huge bag a dicks NBC, I ain't watching that shit.

No way really, I switched to the Sox game I hope they are doing the same for the Vancouver too.

Peace

bruins fans... it's gonna work out for you guys..enjoy it ......it's been a long while

Are you really sincere or you just trying to jinx the damn team cause you hate em?

Peace

g under p wrote:

Are you really sincere or you just trying to jinx the damn team cause you hate em?

Peace

guy...i don't hate the bruins...i could care less who actually wins this game

i hate the sox and pats ;)

i really think that the nucks are done for a few reasons..mainly thomas isn't letting a goal in tonight
    g under p wrote:

Peace

i really think that the nucks are done for a few reasons..mainly thomas isn't letting a goal in tonight

You do hate Boston, I know you've said that. And I'm pretty sure you hate a lot of Bostonians ....

But, I gotta admit, neily's been really fair during the hockey playoffs. Rubbed it in something fierce last year after the Philly collapse, but, it was all warranted with that disaster.

I know he'd still like to take a 2 x 4 to Youkilis' bald head though.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    polaris_x wrote:
    feel the electricity!!

wooohoooo ... game time!!

'nucks will start off flying ...

just no bad goal luongo ... haha

I'd say goal 1 was bad
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon

g under p wrote:

Peace

Come on man you know i'm just messing with ya...just trying to break the tension I'm out of Aleve. :D

Peace

yes jim...i'm not found of boston in general.. but the bruins organization..i have no hate for..no reason to

original 6 like my squad so the respect is there

i never said i will be happy to see you fools drunk and rioting later tonight :lol:
    The B's 4th line ... playing some great minutes .... lots of offensive zone pressure.

The Vancouver defense expending a lot of energy defending them.

yes jim...i'm not found of boston in general.. but the bruins organization..i have no hate for..no reason to

original 6 like my squad so the respect is there

i never said i will be happy to see you fools drunk and rioting later tonight :lol:

Well you did say this though earlier in this thread...
    Faaark Boston...go nucks :mrgreen:

It doesn't bother me one bit you feel the way you do because you do.

Go BRUINS. Nice poke check by Chara BTW.

Peace

Lucic is playing like 200 pounds of wet oatmeal. :evil:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!