NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    g under p wrote:
    norm wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    This might seem like a real dumb question but who the hell is broadcasting this game I can't find it anywhere?

Peace

i'm gonna forward this post to bettman :lol:

After flipping through a couple hundred channels I finally found it, lucky I haven't missed any scores. Why do they put hockey on so many back burners and this series is for the STANLEY CUP?

Peace
    it really is bewildering to me how it could be so hard to find it, but then again i'm from Canada - and vancouver at that... this city has gone WILD... funny on the front page of the 24 (free paper) it said canucks coverage and listed like 7 different pages it was on lol...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    This might seem like a real dumb question but who the hell is broadcasting this game I can't find it anywhere?

Peace

haffajappa wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    norm wrote:

i'm gonna forward this post to bettman :lol:

After flipping through a couple hundred channels I finally found it, lucky I haven't missed any scores. Why do they put hockey on so many back burners and this series is for the STANLEY CUP?

Peace
    it really is bewildering to me how it could be so hard to find it, but then again i'm from Canada - and vancouver at that... this city has gone WILD... funny on the front page of the 24 (free paper) it said canucks coverage and listed like 7 different pages it was on lol...

This is what I get for living in South Florida......it's ALL about the HEAT down here.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Biting ... really?

Doucherocket.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jimed14 wrote:
    Biting ... really?

Doucherocket.

dude went all mike tyson on him :lol:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,688
    Awesome first period :clap: Looks like Thomas is on his game tonight, he looked solid. Go Canucks Go :thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    B's have to make the most of this 5-3
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• It appears the refs have been to the Kerry Fraser school of "I'm the show in the playoffs"

and Ference must have been packing a firearm there the way Henrietta went down.

I hope this series picks up a little.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    seriously ... cheering for vancouver here ... but this greg louganis shit is friggin' annoying ... :?
    OMNOMNOM.gif.pagespeed.ce.H08Kg50IIo.gif

Looks like a bite.

Peace

• g under p wrote:

Looks like a bite.

Peace

I guess Bergeron's glove smelled like Poutine.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    offsides.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Woo Hoo !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Go Nucks !

Do it for Pavel !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • jimed14 wrote:
    offsides.
    I thought so too. Toe wasn't down.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,823
    hard to tell, but great game.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659
    ed243421 wrote:
    bruins in 4

bearsweep.jpg

bruins in 5
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    g under p wrote:

Looks like a bite.

Peace

in all fairness to the canuck...you stick your finger in my mouth and you are going to get bit. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    I guess Bergeron's glove smelled like Poutine.

hilarious.

TEAM. OF. DESTINY.

Canucks are gonna DO THIS! what a game.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    ed243421 wrote:
    ed243421 wrote:
    bruins in 4

bearsweep.jpg

bruins in 5

bruins in another 21 years.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Looks like a bite.

Peace

in all fairness to the canuck...you stick your finger in my mouth and you are going to get bit. :lol:
    Reminds me of the time a lady gave her 3 year old piping hot hot chocolate at starbucks... Then screamed at the barista cause he got burned.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Looks like a bite.

Peace

don't forget a punch to the face.

that phantom offside was to close to call for me as of right now. i have to watch it in slow mo a few times but looked like to me his skate was on the line.

great game cept the refs. my god they were horrible.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    haffajappa wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    i'm from the states and i find it bewildering too considering it was on nbc here in the states.

congrats to ex islanders raffi torres for scoring the gw. milbury musta know something when drafting. :lol::lol: :evil: :( :cry:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    What a game last night. It's going to be a brilliant series.
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    excellent....
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • If the refs would let them play then it could have the potential to be a classic series.

fuck the PP shit and let them go 5 on 5 - the way this game is meant to be played.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    No suspension for Burrows!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2011/06/ ... uspension/

THE CANADIAN PRESS

VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows will not be suspended for allegedly biting the finger of Patrice Bergeron of the Boston Bruins.

The NHL said in a release Thursday that there was no conclusive evidence that Burrows intentionally bit Bergeron during last night's opening game of the Stanley Cup final.

The incident occurred during a scrum near at the end of the first period.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    :lol:

i think it's pretty obvious he bit him ... but there are way more dirtier things that go on in a hockey game than that ...

i can only hope the diving stops ... it's ruining the game ...
    Bruins fan in Vancouver. Couple good laughs in this one no matter your team of choice, well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxu2-Ts4 ... ture=share
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Bruins fan in Vancouver. Couple good laughs in this one no matter your team of choice, well done.

That's was awesome :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop

That's was awesome :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    lol.... we DO have a lot of sushi...... and not all are good.