NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    metsfan wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    Ya a little extreme methinks.
    Apparently she was in company seats when she did it.
    well that changes everything if she was in company seats . she shoulda act accordingly.

maybe she works for a strip club ?

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009

;)

If that's the case she got fired for giving it away for free.
    VoidOfMan wrote:

;)

:lol:

I woulda slipped her a $20

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    VoidOfMan wrote:

;)

:lol:

I woulda slipped her a $20
    $20? whata cheapo u are

those bits deserve at least a $50. piercings make em hotter.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    $20? whata cheapo u are

not a fan of the piercings

:P

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    $20? whata cheapo u are

not a fan of the piercings

:P
    :wtf: :-|
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

2wojak1.jpg
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    2wojak1.jpg

hopefully the guys wearing the green suits didn't see her

awkward...

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    metsfan wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    well that changes everything if she was in company seats . she shoulda act accordingly.
    Not being allowed in the game last night tho... a bit much
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    2wojak1.jpg

hopefully the guys wearing the green suits didn't see her

awkward...
    actually they said they had a third suit if she wanted to join in lol
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    metsfan wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    She was doing the work of the Lord! Give her a break.

Sheesh ... I finally thought Bettman might have come up with a good marketing strategy ...
    :mrgreen:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Also, congrats to the Stevie Y's for forcing game 7!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    2wojak1.jpg

:lol::lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    253425_10150186589301621_584081620_7420435_6925609_n-1.jpg
    http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38852013/ns/sports-nhl/

Looks like the Schedule for the final has been posted even though the East hasn't been decided.

Friday
    Game 7: Tampa Bay at Boston, 8 p.m. ET (Versus)

Wednesday, June 1
    Stanley Cup finals Game 1: Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Saturday, June 4
    Stanley Cup finals Game 2: Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Monday, June 6
    Stanley Cup finals Game 3: Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (Versus)

Wednesday, June 8
    Stanley Cup finals Game 4: Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (Versus)

Friday, June 10
    Stanley Cup finals Game 5 (if necessary): Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Monday, June 13
    Stanley Cup finals Game 6 (if necessary): Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Wednesday, June 15
    Stanley Cup finals Game 7 (if necessary): Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Looks like the Schedule for the final has been posted even though the East hasn't been decided.

Friday

Wednesday, June 1

Saturday, June 4

Monday, June 6

Wednesday, June 8

Friday, June 10
    Stanley Cup finals Game 5 (if necessary): Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Monday, June 13
    Stanley Cup finals Game 6 (if necessary): Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Wednesday, June 15
    Stanley Cup finals Game 7 (if necessary): Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Its bullshit Boston or TB get four days off before starting .........but I do like seeing game two the game I have tickets to next round is on a Saturday night!!! 8-)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    congrats hawkshore
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    congrats hawkshore

Thanks! ......it’s been a great ride so far .....I only get one game per round with my pack ......I was at game one against the Hawks 2-0 Canucks Lou with the shutout, had tickets to game seven against the Preds, I was glad that game didn't happen ......I was at Tuesday night’s game against the Sharks ....thought the roof was going to come off the place when Kesler scored with 13.6 seconds! Only game that topped the last one for me was being at game 6 against the Rangers.

Who do you think is coming out of the east?
    PS thanks for the intelligence on the Canadian PJ tour ....now if I can only score tickets today to the Vancouver show!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    Hawkshore wrote:
    congrats hawkshore

Thanks! ......it’s been a great ride so far .....I only get one game per round with my pack ......I was at game one against the Hawks 2-0 Canucks Lou with the shutout, had tickets to game seven against the Preds, I was glad that game didn't happen ......I was at Tuesday night’s game against the Sharks ....thought the roof was going to come off the place when Kesler scored with 13.6 seconds! Only game that topped the last one for me was being at game 6 against the Rangers.

PS thanks for the intelligence on the Canadian PJ tour ....now if I can only score tickets today to the Vancouver show!
    equallyworthless and i were there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we skipped round 1, game 1 against preds, tuesday night for the best night of my life so far, and hoping to get game 5 and 7 for the finals.... EEEE!
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Friday

Wednesday, June 1

Saturday, June 4

Monday, June 6

Wednesday, June 8

Friday, June 10

Monday, June 13

Wednesday, June 15

Its bullshit Boston or TB get four days off before starting .........but I do like seeing game two the game I have tickets to next round is on a Saturday night!!! 8-)

you do realize that the 'nucks will have had 8 days off before starting, right?
    Hawkshore wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Friday

Wednesday, June 1

Saturday, June 4

Monday, June 6

Wednesday, June 8

Friday, June 10

Monday, June 13

Wednesday, June 15

ya but you realise how we were all hoping we'd have 4 days off and they'd have none, right? :D
    haffajappa wrote:
    Hawkshore wrote:

ya but you realise how we were all hoping we'd have 4 days off and they'd have none, right? :D

Exactly anything more than five days off you have to be concerned about the rust factor .....and part of the punishment of going to the seventh game is the short turn around to the next series!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Hawkshore wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    [

Exactly anything more than five days off you have to be concerned about the rust factor .....and part of the punishment of going to the seventh game is the short turn around to the next series!

That's what worries me is that Ottawa had a big layoff a few years back and never looked right in the finals...that being said I still think the Canucks are the best team and will prevail. The NHL is missing an opportunity to get 2 guaranteed games on weekends...start the series Sunday...game 2 Tuesday...Game 3 Thursday...Game 4 Saturday...that could also set the NHL up for Game 7 the following Saturday...but who am I to tell the Bettman and the US owners how to market the NHL, after all they've done a wonderful job.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    haffajappa wrote:
    Hawkshore wrote:
    congrats hawkshore

equallyworthless and i were there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we skipped round 1, game 1 against preds, tuesday night for the best night of my life so far, and hoping to get game 5 and 7 for the finals.... EEEE!

Nice! .......Are you planning on getting them through the Canucks? I've gotten a pre sale option for extra tickets per round for the first three rounds but haven't received anything yet for the finals.

I was reading in the Sun yesterday the average price per game on the secondary market for Canucks home finals games was over $900 .......They were saying for Canuck fans it would be cheaper to fly to either Tampa or Boston and buy secondary market tickets than seeing them here in Vancouver! :shock:
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Nice! .......Are you planning on getting them through the Canucks? I've gotten a pre sale option for extra tickets per round for the first three rounds but haven't received anything yet for the finals.

I was reading in the Sun yesterday the average price per game on the secondary market for Canucks home finals games was over $900 .......They were saying for Canuck fans it would be cheaper to fly to either Tampa or Boston and buy secondary market tickets than seeing them here in Vancouver! :shock:
    I wanted to get game 5 and 7 but we're also waiting on our presale email....
    Yah, like usual its cheaper to fly across the continent! I heard that too about 900 dollars :shock:
    I'll be in the nosebleeds (like I was the last 2 games this post season)

Still an amazzzzing experience.
    Planning on going to any of the away games at Rogers?
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    Stamkos took a slapshot to the face and got right back in the game. What a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-ZuQHjMrk
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
    MFCarissa wrote:
    Stamkos took a slapshot to the face and got right back in the game. What a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-ZuQHjMrk
    jeeeeeeeeeeeez
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    GO CANUCKS! ;)

:mrgreen:
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Great game 7 tonight, but I think Vancouver will win over Boston, who knows maybe 7, but Oh Canada should be able to get the cup back this year.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Huge ... HUGE ... props to Stamkos for playing though that ... astonishing.

........... that said ... suck it Norm ... GO BRUINS!!!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez