EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2011 US TOUR

Comments

• Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    i cant even get the tickets page to come up :evil:

its either "cannot display" or "oops you ripped our face off"

frustrating!!! :cry:
  • Options
    Tickets in my cart....until the very last step....then I get a "You cannot check out with an empty cart." WHAT!??!?! Tickets taken OUT of my cart. :(
    pjpladsen
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    jmpladsen wrote:
    Tickets in my cart....until the very last step....then I get a "You cannot check out with an empty cart." WHAT!??!?! Tickets taken OUT of my cart. :(

this happened to me 5 times for Hartford and ended up with nothing... good luck!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    matt770matt770 Posts: 134
    Got shut out of Philly. Made it to step 3 of checkout once, that was really exciting.

Hey great job Ten Club, helluva system you have here. Glad I've been a member for 13 years. Hope the guys spent my thousands well that I've paid for shows and merch through the years. Here's an idea, maybe set some aside and save up for a real server, because yours sucks.
  • Options
    pistol3pistol3 CO Posts: 189
    What a freakin joke. Hey maybe don't have three concerts go on sale at once, just a suggestion considering the Minneapolis one wouldn't come up on my screen for twenty minutes after repeated attempts at refreshing. Then when it does it says out of stock.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
  • Options
    Yeah, nothing for Minneapolis so far. Is there any hope that it just says "Temporatily out of stock" and NOT SOLD OUT as 2 of the other shows do???? Please????
    pjpladsen
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    matt770 wrote:
    Got shut out of Philly. Made it to step 3 of checkout once, that was really exciting.

Hey great job Ten Club, helluva system you have here. Glad I've been a member for 13 years. Hope the guys spent my thousands well that I've paid for shows and merch through the years. Here's an idea, maybe set some aside and save up for a real server, because yours sucks.

could not agree more!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    Chickie1Chickie1 Posts: 11
    Be Sound wrote:
    jmpladsen wrote:

this happened to me 5 times for Hartford and ended up with nothing... good luck!

Yup been bitching all morning..happened 5x for me too.
  • Options
    pistol3 wrote:
    What a freakin joke. Hey maybe don't have three concerts go on sale at once, just a suggestion considering the Minneapolis one wouldn't come up on my screen for twenty minutes after repeated attempts at refreshing. Then when it does it says out of stock.

Exactly. If Minneapolis wasn't going on sale til 2:15...then say 2:15. We would have been out of the way of Chicago and St. Louis people trying for tickets.
    pjpladsen
  • Options
    Chickie1Chickie1 Posts: 11
    Got mine using my iPhone. My PC at work had no chance. :roll:

Try the smartphone peeps.

I tried my brand new Iphone - all it did was clock and then tell me server cannot be found... :(
  • Options
    MW58199MW58199 Posts: 12
    Anyone gotten a hold of Chicago tix? I have been trying for 1/2 hour. Only Out of Stock!
  • Options
    HoltzmnHoltzmn Posts: 87
    I finally got through for Mpls tix but wtf you don't even put them up till 15 minutes after you say they are going onsale, thats messed up. Twice I had tickets in my cart and had them taken out since it kept crashing and timed out. The last time I had tix it sold out and I was worried it would happen again but miraculously it went through. Horrible, horrible system, as someone said before don't have so many cities going onsale at the same time, common sense was not used by TC for this.
  • Options
    Critter10Critter10 Posts: 48
    Sounds like I got screwed like a lot of other people. Make it step 2 and hit continue with tickets my cart, and then somehow my cart is empty and temporarily out of stock. I'm so pissed, my brain hurts!!
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Not to piss anyone off but I had no problems whatsoever and got my confirmation for Motown in under 7 minutes. This is the 5th straight time I've had no problems with buying tickets from the site. I know it doesn't make any of you who got shut out feel any better but the site does work...unfortunately just not for everyone when there are 800+ people trying to buy tickets all at once.
  • Options
    OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    I've experienced nothing but problems buying tix from the site in the past. I now buy public seats and there not bad. Made me wonder what the hell I was paying membership fees for.

Anybody get the digital download yet? How is it???
  • Options
    Here's something that's interesting...Several pairs of seats are already up on StubHub for the Philly show...

If we just got first crack two hours ago...and the "general public" gets their shot on April 1st...where, oh where did these tickets come from??? Makes you wonder...I love Pearl Jam and Eddie...but you have to do right by your fans who have been with you through thick and thin...just a thought
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    Same here...Philly tkts 2pm-I was on here for 1 hour straight hitting refresh-I figure since
    I'm new to the club I wouldn't have gotten the greatest seats anyway :cry: ....I'll try ticketmaster on Fri.
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options
    JKeenanJKeenan Posts: 2
    Had Chicago tickets in my outbox three times with full credit card info entered. Due to slow site, I was bounced all three time. Now says out of stock. Bummed, but in the old days, there were no guarantees and you had to camp out to get seats with no guarantees. Maybe that's the message here. Either way, I will find my way there as I always do.
  • Options
    SJ34850 wrote:
    Here's something that's interesting...Several pairs of seats are already up on StubHub for the Philly show...

If we just got first crack two hours ago...and the "general public" gets their shot on April 1st...where, oh where did these tickets come from??? Makes you wonder...I love Pearl Jam and Eddie...but you have to do right by your fans who have been with you through thick and thin...just a thought

They are on Ebay too.... 4 seats Philly-- $1597!!!! :o

• Options
    hockeygrrl wrote:
    I didn't think I would be able to get tix, especially when it took 5 tries to get into the goods section but I am happy to report I WILL be going to the Detroit show.

super-stoked and super broke....thats me

:D:D:D
    Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 20. lololololo

The Detroit was pulled off of the ticketmaster website so I don't know what's going on.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense."
  • Options
    Anybody know why the Detroit show was pulled from Ticketmaster.com? It was on there yesterday.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense."
  • Options
    Yeah, that was a pretty bad experience. Though, I will say that I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets for the Minneapolis show. I would probably be crying right now if I hadn't and I feel bad for everyone who wasn't so lucky. I've bought tickets for many PJ shows in the past and I've never experienced the store being as bad as it was today.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    I just checked TM and it says there is a presale on Thursday for NYC, Philly and Chicago.
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    Be Sound wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:
    Be Sound wrote:
    I was really, really hoping for a better buying experience this time around, but didn't happen. Booted 5 times, gave my credit card information 5 times... wondering where that has gone in cyberspace.

It really is an antiquated system.

And since my last experience with the solo show has been better tix with public sale, I will go with that. Shame, really

Check your order history...It might be there since you got to the step where you entered you cc info. Hope you do...I in the other hand didn't even get to that point :(

thanks for the advice... but unfortunately nothing was there.
    Hope everyone has better luck with the public sale! ;)

Tomorrow at 9 PST, I will try to see if they release any for the NYC 21 show. You should check tomorrow as well. Hope we have better luck or else. it's ticket bastid time! :?
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    I just checked TM and it says there is a presale on Thursday for NYC, Philly and Chicago.

I saw that too...but is that just a mistake on their part because they didn't know when the Ten Club presale was...or is there a different pre-sale through Livenation??? My head hurts...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    got tix to wiltern in 5 minutes :shock: :D

makes up for the 6 hours i spend in vain trying for msg tix last year
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    San Diego tix took about 8 minutes . .. not too shabby
  • Options
    SJ34850 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

I saw that too...but is that just a mistake on their part because they didn't know when the Ten Club presale was...or is there a different pre-sale through Livenation??? My head hurts...
    Nah, TM often has a presale in addition to the 10c sale. Either the 10c TM presale or a radio station usually.
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:

I think they messsed up on the date for Club presale.

• Options
    SJ34850 wrote:

nah its either scalpers that are speculating which seats they will get or season subscribers to the venues

but there are some members that are scalpers and secure 10c tix through this site-no question about it