Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2011 US TOUR

Comments

• Options
    Jen GirlJen Girl Posts: 4
    bjmjpl wrote:
    is beacon sold out - i have been sitting here and all it says is temp out of stock - does that mean im too late?
    I've been trying too. We'll have to try and get tickets with the common folk tomorrow!

this kills me every single time!
  • Options
    DT20899DT20899 Posts: 9
    Chickie1 wrote:
    ND19182 wrote:
    So I've been a fanclub member since I can remember, and this is my first post. I jumped on the pre-sale for Ed's Boston show. Got the tickets in my cart. Done deal, right? Proceed to check out, where it loads the "shipping address" page. That page continues to reload everytime I need to go to billing info. Then on the 4th or 5th attempt at getting to the billing info page, the page says the tickets expired.

I am doing everything I can right now not to seriously lose my mind...

This happened to me- 3x...still no tickets.
    Beyond frustrated since they were in my cart and then expired -3x.
    Bears repeating -3x.

Same here, expired 3 times myself on last step of order
  • Options
    Jen GirlJen Girl Posts: 4
    I think we should all get shirts that read "I should be in Ten Club Seats"
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    DT20899 wrote:
    Chickie1 wrote:
    ND19182 wrote:
    So I've been a fanclub member since I can remember, and this is my first post. I jumped on the pre-sale for Ed's Boston show. Got the tickets in my cart. Done deal, right? Proceed to check out, where it loads the "shipping address" page. That page continues to reload everytime I need to go to billing info. Then on the 4th or 5th attempt at getting to the billing info page, the page says the tickets expired.

I am doing everything I can right now not to seriously lose my mind...

This happened to me- 3x...still no tickets.
    Beyond frustrated since they were in my cart and then expired -3x.
    Bears repeating -3x.

Same here, expired 3 times myself on last step of order

This has happened to me 5 times now - I am beyond frustrated
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    jd142305 wrote:
    So i got tix for the ev show in boston at the wang.
    I finished my purchase in 18 minutes.
    I know tix are random but I would assume since the venue is small and the ten club SHOULD be reserving the good seats for us that I will get some really good seats yes???

Love to hear feedback from past experiences....Thanks!!

I got better seats during the public sale for Montreal night one in comparison to my 10C seats the next night in the same venue.

At Massey Hall a friend of mine bought public and he was three rows back while I was about 15 rows back...
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    i keep getting stuck at the shipping and billing page. keep giving me an error message and wont let me go ahead. It kicks me back out. What's up with that?!?!?
  • Options
    Chickie1Chickie1 Posts: 11
    WashMyLove wrote:
    i keep getting stuck at the shipping and billing page. keep giving me an error message and wont let me go ahead. It kicks me back out. What's up with that?!?!?

Welcome to my world - 4x this has happened to me..
  • Options
    So incredibly frustrating - I had the tickets in my cart and was entering my credit card information when the site went down. After that it said my cart was empty and the had tickets expired and were "temporarily out of stock" (ie. sold out).

This happened a couple of years ago and they released more 10c tickets - one can only hope...
    PJLover
  • Options
    duffsudsduffsuds Posts: 2
    Yeah I had Hartford tixs in my cart, got to page where I enter cc info 4x's and boot. Sent a cell pic of screen to tenclub help people...sure i will hear back promptly. ;) You would think that after a decade of the same issues they could get it together.
  • Options
    jamminmomjamminmom Posts: 30
    Be Sound wrote:
    jd142305 wrote:
    So i got tix for the ev show in boston at the wang.
    I finished my purchase in 18 minutes.
    I know tix are random but I would assume since the venue is small and the ten club SHOULD be reserving the good seats for us that I will get some really good seats yes???

Love to hear feedback from past experiences....Thanks!!

I got better seats during the public sale for Montreal night one in comparison to my 10C seats the next night in the same venue.

At Massey Hall a friend of mine bought public and he was three rows back while I was about 15 rows back...
    We got the 10C tix the last time he played the Tower and we were in the balconey. The place is small but I was hoping for better.
  • Options
    WashMyLove wrote:

There's no number to call for tech problem nothing. Seriously 10C website for tickets should get update big time. At least have a number on your cart to know you have an item there so you can check out right away. Instead of clicking back on buy. will try again later now NYC shows are out of stock :(
  • Options
    eddiesmom wrote:
    So incredibly frustrating - I had the tickets in my cart and was entering my credit card information when the site went down. After that it said my cart was empty and the had tickets expired and were "temporarily out of stock" (ie. sold out).

This happened a couple of years ago and they released more 10c tickets - one can only hope...

Ok - I dont get it. Why does "temporarily out of stock" mean sold out?
    It was telling me that for half an hour. Then the "Buy" button came up. Of course, I hit "buy" and got booted right when I was in the shipping screen - AGAIN.
    If there are no longer tickets available to buy they should put "NO LONGER AVAILABLE."
    Because temporarily -means just that.
    This has to be the most awful ticket buying experince....
  • Options
    Chickie1 wrote:
    eddiesmom wrote:

It was telling me that for half an hour. Then the "Buy" button came up. Of course, I hit "buy" and got booted right when I was in the shipping screen - AGAIN.
    If there are no longer tickets available to buy they should put "NO LONGER AVAILABLE."

Wonderful - now it says Out of Stock.
    Again - this has been awful. Considering I had tickets 5x and got booted 5x.
  • Options
    This is unbelievable..i tried for an hour with no luck for tickets to the beacon..got booted a few times..and now the ticket numbers are growing and growing on stubhub..so much for the real fans being able to get seats
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Man that was terrible...didn't get NY tickets...
  • Options
    I was really, really hoping for a better buying experience this time around, but didn't happen. Booted 5 times, gave my credit card information 5 times... wondering where that has gone in cyberspace.

It really is an antiquated system.

And since my last experience with the solo show has been better tix with public sale, I will go with that. Shame, really
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    too bad for all the peeps didnt score...so many people want tickets,and not much ticket of small venues.,i expect that this will happen..im sorry for you guys
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Chickie1 wrote:
    Chickie1 wrote:

Wonderful - now it says Out of Stock.
    Again - this has been awful. Considering I had tickets 5x and got booted 5x.

that totally sucks!!!!! The ones I wanted were sold out by the time I could finally even get the page to load...I cannot imagine the frustration with what you're talking about! Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,724
    Got mine using my iPhone. My PC at work had no chance. :roll:

Try the smartphone peeps.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    hockeygrrlhockeygrrl Posts: 141
    I didn't think I would be able to get tix, especially when it took 5 tries to get into the goods section but I am happy to report I WILL be going to the Detroit show.

super-stoked and super broke....thats me

:D:D:D
    Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 20. lololololo
    <b>One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain</b> <i>~Bob Marley</i>
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    I got them into my cart and got to the 2nd step-
    then they were out of my cart---
    I got so close-
    This was the worst display I have ever seen...
    :oops:
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    It would be cool if one of their employees could actually address this and apologize rather than watch their customers get more and more irate.

I'm sorry to see so many horror stories. I hope those unlucky ones are able to get tickets elsewhere.
  • Options
    PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    same with me, step 2 then got booted and that was in the 1st 5 minutes. after that i never got close. looks like I have to go through ticketmaster, AGAIN :cry:
    PJ44
  • Options
    Be Sound wrote:
    I was really, really hoping for a better buying experience this time around, but didn't happen. Booted 5 times, gave my credit card information 5 times... wondering where that has gone in cyberspace.

And since my last experience with the solo show has been better tix with public sale, I will go with that. Shame, really

Check your order history...It might be there since you got to the step where you entered you cc info. Hope you do...I in the other hand didn't even get to that point :(
  • Options
    YES!!!! MOTOWN, HERE I COME!!!!

That was frustrating, booted over and over, finally got through to the credit card screen and got booted again. I didn’t even know I had the tickets until I checked my order page and saw it went through.

Loved Eddie in TO, can’t wait until Detroit!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Jen Girl wrote:
    I think we should all get shirts that read "I should be in Ten Club Seats"

You probably already have one... it says "I'm ANALOG"

Wear it with pride. ;)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    That was a really bad first experience at a pre-sale.... no tickets for me. I always just did regular ticketmaster all these years and decided to join the tenclub this year.... hoped I would have had a better opportunity to get tkts :( that was awful but I'm glad to see I'm not alone. Putting in my credit card info 4 times and getting told that my cart had expired was a bummmmer! But now I'm guessing it is always like this??? i hope we all have better luck for the general public sale... goodluck!
  • Options
    It would be cool if one of their employees could actually address this and apologize rather than watch their customers get more and more irate.

I'm sorry to see so many horror stories. I hope those unlucky ones are able to get tickets elsewhere.

I agree...I can understand having a few "glitches" - but this was off the chart. And it seems to be the nearly the same type of problems with everyone. If I see that "Rip My Face Off" guy one more time, I may scream...
    I really wanted to get tickets today since I am not working...of course, public on sale I will be working..With my employer, they do not allow us to go onto other websites. Which makes it almost impossible to buy tickets...
    Upsetting...
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    That was a really bad first experience at a pre-sale.... no tickets for me. I always just did regular ticketmaster all these years and decided to join the tenclub this year.... hoped I would have had a better opportunity to get tkts :( that was awful but I'm glad to see I'm not alone. Putting in my credit card info 4 times and getting told that my cart had expired was a bummmmer! But now I'm guessing it is always like this??? i hope we all have better luck for the general public sale... goodluck!

I've been a member for years (first one expired in 2004 I think, then I got renewed a few years later), but this is the first time I have ever tried to get tickets through the site...the show I was trying for was sold out by the time I got through but all the other stuff people are saying sounds really discouraging. I wanted to try it before the PJ20 thing. Usually I had just gone through ticketmaster or whatever. It seems like a nightmare--I thought it was bad the other way. :shock:
  • Options
    WashMyLove wrote:
    Be Sound wrote:

Check your order history...It might be there since you got to the step where you entered you cc info. Hope you do...I in the other hand didn't even get to that point :(

thanks for the advice... but unfortunately nothing was there.
    Hope everyone has better luck with the public sale! ;)
    Don't it make you smile