Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• veddertown wrote:
    Arras 2012

This show really took me by surprise. I've listened to it more than the two shows I went to on that tour. Totally fantastic setlist expecially being a festival but it's the mood in general that makes it so good for me. My favourite show from 2012. I love when the band are in this kind of mood. I think they must have learned from the 2010 show there which to be honest was leaning towards boring, probably not helped by the largely non PJ crowd. Hard to find a better festival show... :D
    Based on your previous comments about how good the show was, I couldn't resist any more and just had to have it. Thanks, Gary! -- Steve
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I'm on Manchester UK 2000. Pretty standard set with Footsteps thrown in. Good so far but the crowd aren't so loud on the 2000 boots.
    you have the 320kbps version of mp3??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm on Manchester UK 2000. Pretty standard set with Footsteps thrown in. Good so far but the crowd aren't so loud on the 2000 boots.

No, it's on CD.
    Happy up here in my tree
    I'm on Manchester UK 2000. Pretty standard set with Footsteps thrown in. Good so far but the crowd aren't so loud on the 2000 boots.

No, it's on CD.
    oh..cool..in general you are right aboput 2000 shows..there are shows crowd is loud,like lisbon 00
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • No, it's on CD.[/quote]
    oh..cool..in general you are right aboput 2000 shows..there are shows crowd is loud,like lisbon 00[/quote]

Still a decent show so far. Killer encore with a pounding Last Exit. I'm guessing with these being the first boots they produced they have improved the recording and mixing over time. I've bought about 12 in the last 2 weeks so they must be doing something right
    Happy up here in my tree
    Still a decent show so far. Killer encore with a pounding Last Exit. I'm guessing with these being the first boots they produced they have improved the recording and mixing over time. I've bought about 12 in the last 2 weeks so they must be doing something right
    hehe..awesome..i have all the 00 tour at cd,but i never play them,i have the mp3 versions,320mbps,so its all good!

RVM from Fargo is unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DITP. I still want properly mixed versions of RITFW and Sonic Reducer, if anyone knows where to find them.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Berlin 2012 - July 5th
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    London 09. I'm up to RATS... Love it!
    Kufala said to me back then that was their best bootleg as comes to the sound,its like a studio album

Wasn't sure that I was prepared to agree with this. Felt like Jeff was missing on some songs. I had it playing in the car and my kid was with me so let's just say I wasn't playing it as loud as usual. So when i got home I plugged in the headphones and found Jeff. :D. Still out of curiosity I played got some from this show and then same song from ziggo last summer. No comparison even with headphones. Really enjoyed this show. Beautiful black
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    veddertown wrote:
    Arras 2012

This show really took me by surprise. I've listened to it more than the two shows I went to on that tour. Totally fantastic setlist expecially being a festival but it's the mood in general that makes it so good for me. My favourite show from 2012. I love when the band are in this kind of mood. I think they must have learned from the 2010 show there which to be honest was leaning towards boring, probably not helped by the largely non PJ crowd. Hard to find a better festival show... :D
    Based on your previous comments about how good the show was, I couldn't resist any more and just had to have it. Thanks, Gary! -- Steve

I have been to this show and still didnt have the bootleg. After all this hype, I also feel required to have it.

God, I have to leave aside everything and deal with this bootleg thing.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Newcastle 2006. War tag on Daughter is crazy.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    If the world were as happy and positive as this thread we'd be the a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's like one long PJ show without wondering why they didn't play songs x,y & z instead of a, b & c and just being really really happy about it.

LA 09 - Night 4. Love Untitled into Unthought Known. Weird and it works. I would actually love to see Untitled brought back as a show opener or even better and encore opener. Also loving Kick Out the Jams more and more.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • CP218430 wrote:
    If the world were as happy and positive as this thread we'd be the a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's like one long PJ show without wondering why they didn't play songs x,y & z instead of a, b & c and just being really really happy about it.

LA 09 - Night 4. Love Untitled into Unthought Known. Weird and it works. I would actually love to see Untitled brought back as a show opener or even better and encore opener. Also loving Kick Out the Jams more and more.

Gotta agree. I think because PJ mix it up you don't feel disappointed by an emission of a song cos there is always something that more than makes up for it.
    I'm off to see Neil Young next week and on seeing the setlist he's playing I've been "it's gonna be great but I'd like to hear a, b or c" I don't do that with PJ cos you just don't know
    Happy up here in my tree
    Berlin 2012 - July 5th
    amazing show
    Cleveland 10
  • Copenhagen 2012
    ;)
    Copenhagen 2012
    ;)
    great show!!was at the rail!
    chile 05
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    Not listened to any boots for a few days but back on the 2006 bootleg trail today.

Sydney II '06

Evolution kicks this one off with Hail Hail following. Corduroy sounds fantastic and mid main-set Not For You and Present Tense back to back really works. Both sounding brilliant. Porch closes the main set.

An acoustic Low Light starts the 1st encore with Come Back to follow. For a change in the last handful of gigs on this tour Indifference closes the show.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Sao Paulo 2013
    :corn:
  • Just finished Pennsylvania 3rd may 2003. Mega long and loads of fuck ups. Fun show with some unusual songs
    Happy up here in my tree
    I put Cleveland 10 again..love the vibe3 and the setlist kick ass
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    on the way home from a gorgeous morning at the beach my wife put on uke songs. I know it's not a boot but man did it sound good.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    on the way home from a gorgeous morning at the beach my wife put on uke songs. I know it's not a boot but man did it sound good.
    thats sound great!!
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    thats sound great!!

it was an absolutely beautiful day. I know some people don't like this album but it's so damn pretty.
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I was driving through the downstate cornfields today and it reminded me of my strange trip to see PJ in Indianapolis in 2010...a black storm cloud followed me for 3 hours, straight to the venue! :?
    That was an epic night though, I think I'll have to listen to the boot tonight!

Quoted Mike McCready: "I f---in' love the Midwest!"
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Pensacola 12
    Down in Florida for work, Figured I would give this one a spin.
    2010 - Boston
    2011 - Alpine 1 & 2 --- EV - Providence & Boston - Tres Mts - Boston
    2012 - Missoula
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Worcester 1 & 2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    2014 - Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016 - Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, New York City 1, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1
    santa barbra 2006. kick ass show! I forgot how much I love marker in the sand; why don't they play this one more? and of course a very nice porch.
    rotterdam 92
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    Had a quick listen to Long Road, Act Of Love & Hail Hail from Vault #3. Sounds very very good!

But I'll have to wait to listen to it properly until I've finished the remainder of the 2006 boots (11 to go!)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/