Options

20th Anniversary Festival!!! Summer 2011

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    bump it biatches :lol::lol: I'm allready starting my packing list ..
    1- Backpack & two man tent and believe me there won't be another man in with me ;) Not that their is anything wrong with it :| just saying ...
    2-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3-Weed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Please add to it in case i've missed anything of importance 8-) ....
    The tickets :lol:

Remember they will be allready at the venue waiting for me ;) ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    1- Backpack & two man tent and believe me there won't be another man in with me ;) Not that their is anything wrong with it :| just saying ...
    2-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The tickets :lol:

Remember they will be allready at the venue waiting for me ;) ...
    :lol:
    Oh yeah :oops:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    2-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fuck the two man. i'm bringing a 6 person tent. need space for the post show orgy and keg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    So, middle of the country, huh? Any ideas on what country might be meant by that? :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    I'm bringing this one...
    The+Biggest+Tent+in+The+World.jpg

The circus will be on the left... hookers and blow on the right... and Thrilla and I will be serving Martinis at the bar next to the consierge.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I'm bringing this one...

The circus will be on the left... hookers and blow on the right... and Thrilla and I will be serving Martinis at the bar next to the consierge.

hell ..can we drink a few as well
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Kat said......
    Kat wrote:
    Pearl Jam announce
    PEARL JAM KICK OFF THEIR 20th ANNIVERSARY YEAR WITH

Sounds like PJ will join us in the cellebrations all year!
    Special, special, special :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    I'm bringing this one...

hookers on the left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drungs on the right!!!!!!!fuck!!!!lets organized!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm bringing this one...

hookers on the left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drungs on the right!!!!!!!fuck!!!!lets organized!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    Ohh yes, you are right... I'll call the manager...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I'm bringing this one...

Ohh yes, you are right... I'll call the manager...

cool..he is waiting...

al-pacino-as-tony-montana.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I dont give a rats ass..............

It's the RV dream reignited! :D
    They are gonna play Naperville Fest.....

LOL Sammy Hagar & Leanna Rimes did this years so ya never know....
    Lollapalooza 20th anniversary....right???
    Pearl Jam 20th anniversary....right???

See everyone in Chicago......

You can thank me later :lol:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=141769 ;)

I'm thinking this is going to be a dedicated all-things-PJ festival, location reminiscent of 2005 & can not FREEKIN WAIT!!!!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    3 nights of PJ would be badass. My head might explode.
  • Options
    Ive got a really strong hunch its going to be really close to Kansas City. After the May show at the Sprint Center Ed said "see you next year," (I know he says this quite a bit... but hear me out) so maybe they were already planning this thing way ahead of time. KC, is geographically close to the middle of the U.S., and the population center of America is a town called Edgar Springs MO, which is located three hours SE of Kansas City. They could have it at Kansas Motor Speedway or a random corn field, there are plenty in the area.
    St. Louis 07/02/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, New York 07/08/03, New York 07/09/03, Chicago 05/16/06, Chicago 05/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/06, Bridge School 10/22/06, Chicago 07/05/07, Chicago 07/24/09, Kansas City 05/03/10, St Louis 05/04/10, PJ20 09/03/11, PJ20 09/04/11, Chicago 07/19/13, St. Louis 10/03/14, Ohana 09/24/21 (EV/Earthings), Ohana 09/25/21 (EV/Earthlings), Ohana 09/26/21, Nashville 09/16/22, Louisville 09/17/22, St. Louis 09/18/22, Oklahoma City 09/20/22

• Options
    If by some chance this doesn't pan out, every one can blame my friend Grayson, who has still yet to post any thing on this thread and won't do so because he obviously doesn't want this show as bad as his fellow PJ fans do.

So, if they don't play the Midwest, blame my friend Grayson.
  • Options
    I'm sure it will pan out and if it doesn't, we can blame nay sayers like austin who would even speak of such a travesty as this. sorry for the late posting...finals yall.
  • Options
    Pee Pee Pants! So glad you could finally post something. Let's hope you don't pee all over yourself at this festival like you did the last one.....
  • Options
    Best trip ever! One of my buddies passed out and pissed himself during the Jonas Brothers, I mean The Kings of Leon, and we had to drag him out of the crowd. He is now Pee Pee Pants. Then to highlight the trip, we ended up about 7 rows back to see PJ rock the fuck out. I saw them twice at the United Center this year, which was magical, but Pj knows how to make a festival setlist. Pearl Jam packed more energy in the two hours they played than the entire festival had over 3 days. We had three bottles of wine that maybe lasted into the 5th song.

Thanks PJ![/quote]

The Story Of Pee Pee Pants :lol::lol:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Why oh why was this announced right before finals week?!?!
    This is all I have been thinking about lately, hope I can concentrate on finals! :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,640
    If PJ is putting it together as a weekend event then the potential is there for them to play each night. How sweet would that be to see them play sets Fri - Sun w/all their musical guest friends.
    Count me in.
  • Options
    They are building a new outside venue in NW Arkansas call Osage Creek Performing Arts Center set to open up in June 2011. They have announced 3 big names are already booked but they won't say who yet. I heard today from an inside source Pearl Jam was one of them! Who knows? It could happen right? NW Ark is pretty close to center of the US!

Wherever it is, I will be there!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
    2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
    2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
    2010: Kansas City
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Chicago
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I'm sure it will pan out and if it doesn't, we can blame nay sayers like austin who would even speak of such a travesty as this. sorry for the late posting...finals yall.

first post on first day with a name like that. brilliant :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ilovepj wrote:
    They are building a new outside venue in NW Arkansas call Osage Creek Performing Arts Center set to open up in June 2011. They have announced 3 big names are already booked but they won't say who yet. I heard today from an inside source Pearl Jam was one of them! Who knows? It could happen right? NW Ark is pretty close to center of the US!

i could do that. need to knock arkansas off my states to visit list someday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm curious as to what other type of activities there will be at this if it happens, I'll bet the band will make it more than just a standard music festival. Maybe a Sean Penn spoken word set? ;)
  • Options
    ilovepj wrote:

F*yea! Me taking two trips to Arkansas in 1 year to see EV/PJ! Who the woulda thunk it?

I love all the speculation. I don't care where/when/why or how, I just want it to happen & I will be there come hell or high water. This is the best goin-on-forty year anyone could EVER wish for! :D
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    I'm curious as to what other type of activities there will be at this if it happens, I'll bet the band will make it more than just a standard music festival. Maybe a Sean Penn spoken word set? ;)

Sean Penn accompanied by Tim Robbins, I'm sure. ;)
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    ilovepj wrote:

BTW- I just looked this venue up. How the heck would you get there?? And why do I have the the theme song to STORM CHASERS running through my head right now?

http://www.arkansas.com/attractions/att ... =Tontitown
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    How about the float rite amphitheater in Somerset Wi. it has 750 camp sites I went to edge fest back in 97 had a blast!
    Flubby
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Since yesterday its clear: 4 Austrians will fly over the pond to celebrate the 20th anniversary! :D
    Whereever it will be....
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Since yesterday its clear: 4 Austrians will fly over the pond to celebrate the 20th anniversary! :D
    Whereever it will be....
    drinking beers with a Greek guy :D