Options

20th Anniversary Festival!!! Summer 2011

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Since yesterday its clear: 4 Austrians will fly over the pond to celebrate the 20th anniversary! :D
    Whereever it will be....
    drinking beers with a Greek guy :D

Heeeyyy! 100 %!!! Good morning Dimi! :D :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Since yesterday its clear: 4 Austrians will fly over the pond to celebrate the 20th anniversary! :D
    Whereever it will be....

btw, where is my vinyl??? ;)
  • Options
    Only 550 euro for flight tickets to Chicago from Norway :-)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Whereever it will be....

btw, where is my vinyl??? ;)
    sorry but i was kidnapped by aliens and they burn my house where your vinyl was :( ...true story :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Whereever it will be....

Heeeyyy! 100 %!!! Good morning Dimi! :D :wave:
    morning buddy..how is your sister? :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    actonsgirl wrote:
    ilovepj wrote:
    They are building a new outside venue in NW Arkansas call Osage Creek Performing Arts Center set to open up in June 2011. They have announced 3 big names are already booked but they won't say who yet. I heard today from an inside source Pearl Jam was one of them! Who knows? It could happen right? NW Ark is pretty close to center of the US!

Wherever it is, I will be there!

BTW- I just looked this venue up. How the heck would you get there?? And why do I have the the theme song to STORM CHASERS running through my head right now?

http://www.arkansas.com/attractions/att ... =Tontitown

Storm chasers? That's funny! I love that show! But it's not flat here, very hilly and mountains!

The biggest airport (which is only supposed to be 12 miles away) is XNA, Northwest Ar Regional Airport. Tulsa airport is only 1 hr 45 away. And Springfield, MO is only about 1 1/2 hr away. If this is true (and it came from a pretty good source supposedly) Pearl Jam will be the biggest name to ever come to this area!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
    2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
    2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
    2010: Kansas City
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Chicago
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    middle of the country....country as in, woods.

this is clearly taking place in the poconos.

make it happen kelly curtis.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

:Makes reservations at Mt Airy Lodge:
    :Requests room with Champagne glass Hot Tub: :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

:Makes reservations at Mt Airy Lodge:
    :Requests room with Champagne glass Hot Tub: :mrgreen:

i'm there.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    778 euros from Athens.. :( ..16 hours travel... :shock:
  • Options
    How much to NY/NJ? :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    822 euros
  • Options
    822 euros
    What??? :think:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    822 euros
    What??? :think:
    yeah..and those prices is 7-8 months before..i hope they announce it soon....

but...who the fuck im kidding...im gonna pay it anyway...
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051

Dimi, how are you getting on with your campaign to persuade people it is not actually a 'festival' but a Pearl Jam 'party'? ;)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

Dimi, how are you getting on with your campaign to persuade people it is not actually a 'festival' but a Pearl Jam 'party'? ;)
    they will all get it when they meet the guy with the Greek flag... :D
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    tremors wrote:

they will all get it when they meet the guy with the Greek flag... :D

I wish I was as sure as you are that I'll be going. There are soooo many factors for me..... :( Close to Seattle would be great, cos I have close friends there, and was hoping to visit in 2011 anyway. Anywhere else and it starts to get COMPLICATED!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    ****ATTN****

Hey Im a teacher and have a multitude educational friends who spend their summers working at Alpine Valley. There HAS been talks already of this festival happening there. Take it for what its worth but something is in the pipeline there for this event. :D
  • Options
    I don't give a fuck if it's in hell, I'll be there! Of course, I'd prefer the Gorge..for what it's worth.
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    with my current situation I wish 2011 was 2 years away :lol::lol: I need time to save up, settle the little one into life at kindie etc before I can comfortably take off for an extended holiday following PJ about as they rip it up for their 20th.......hope the universe is listening :mrgreen:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    with my current situation I wish 2011 was 2 years away :lol::lol: I need time to save up, settle the little one into life at kindie etc before I can comfortably take off for an extended holiday following PJ about as they rip it up for their 20th.......hope the universe is listening :mrgreen:
    there is only one moto in life....First PEARL JAM and after the Bank....goes duet with PEARL JAM is the BEST ,Fuck all the REST... :D
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    there is only one moto in life....First PEARL JAM and after the Bank....goes duet with PEARL JAM is the BEST ,Fuck all the REST... :D

:lol: Well, ok...money is not that big of a deal to me - it comes and goes :mrgreen: But I can't apply that 2nd rule when it comes to my sweet little angel of a daughter can I? ....even if she is a PJ fan herself :)
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    sickofit wrote:

:lol: Well, ok...money is not that big of a deal to me - it comes and goes :mrgreen: But I can't apply that 2nd rule when it comes to my sweet little angel of a daughter can I? ....even if she is a PJ fan herself :)
    :D family is number 1 always...
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:

8-) yepp, and to me 'family' includes PJ and their fabulous fans :D
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    sickofit wrote:

8-) yepp, and to me 'family' includes PJ and their fabulous fans :D
    that was exaclty what i said ;)
  • Options
    maybe in greek :lol::lol: just kidding ;)
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    pj friends-fans is family...family is number 1.... ;) and was Greekglish... :lol:
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    pj friends-fans is family...family is number 1.... ;) and was Greekglish... :lol:

I need a greeklish-english-greeklish dictionary for goodness sake! They shd have them in the Goods section :lol::lol:

Anywho, PJ-family or otherwise, my hands are bound and it's always a struggle to get to the nearest PJ gig. I don't come first any more :|
  • Options
    i think Red Rocks would be an awesome venue....and not too hot.

what was the original release date of Ten? i think it'll be somewhere around that date.

whenever...or...where ever.... sounds amazing!

only thing better would be a 7 day pearl jam cruise. :)