Options

20th Anniversary Festival!!! Summer 2011

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    81 wrote:
    Hey fuckers,im coming from Greece..dont mess with my head..here in Greece we have always hookers on the left and coke on the right...so put them to this order!!!!! :twisted:

:lol:

why now u dont snorting?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Hey fuckers,im coming from Greece..dont mess with my head..here in Greece we have always hookers on the left and coke on the right...so put them to this order!!!!! :twisted:

Was this some kind of veiled political analysis for Clinton and Bush Jnr?
    man,you are the worst Greeklish student ever!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    ummm, no US of A without the original 13 colonies. The center of those colonies....PENNSYLVANIA!!!

I'll go with this idea...it is possible for me to get to :D
  • Options
    Let's hope there's enough room and tix for 10C members. (I'm sure there will be)

and I hope it's announced far enough in advance that us married folks w/ kids can plan a vacation around this thing. "Honey, take the kids to the hotel pool, I'm heading to the PJ show!"

I'll drink to that!
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    81 wrote:

why now u dont snorting?

i must meet you. :lol:
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    i willing to make bet that its a PEARL JAM...SONDGARDEN....AIC....... early 90's grudge rock weekend long concert .......

i just sayin
    You are probbaly right. And I am sure we can add the long list of the bands good friends to the festival weekend. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the likes of Neil Young, KOL, The Strokes, Band of Horses, etc.

Don't forget BEN HARPER
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    I'm gonna bring a blunt big enough to get everyone in the 10c twisted! Like I did in Philly...just ask Josevolution. :D
  • Options
    I'm gonna bring a blunt big enough to get everyone in the 10c twisted! Like I did in Philly...just ask Josevolution. :D

Sounds good ;)
  • Options
    My guess would be the Bonnaroo grounds. Relatively middle, and the facilities are already there
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
    wrigley wrigley wrigley !!!!!!!!!

like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
  • Options
    BH198990BH198990 Posts: 174
    Nothing new to add, just want to say this could be so amazing....i've never gone farther then a 3hour drive for a PJ show, but i'd be willing to hit almost anywhere midwest for this....Glad that they're keeping it out of NYC or Boston (apparently)

cheers, thx!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    oh and kelly, if you're reading :lol: for the fans that can't/won't be there...

WEBCAST!!!!
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    edited December 2010
    BH198990 wrote:
    Nothing new to add, just want to say this could be so amazing....i've never gone farther then a 3hour drive for a PJ show, but i'd be willing to hit almost anywhere midwest for this....Glad that they're keeping it out of NYC or Boston (apparently)

cheers, thx!!

I wouldn't be shocked one bit...If pearl jam doesn't do some sort of special shows in NYC or Boston next year?...Or at least regular shows there next year...

But, yeah this could be something special...If it happens?...I just hope it isn't general admission...If it is?...I probably won't go...Don't feel like fighting the crowd for a spot...Just my own opinion..

Jeremy
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    actonsgirl wrote:
    Let's hope there's enough room and tix for 10C members. (I'm sure there will be)

and I hope it's announced far enough in advance that us married folks w/ kids can plan a vacation around this thing. "Honey, take the kids to the hotel pool, I'm heading to the PJ show!"

I'll drink to that!

A girl after my own heart! Hope they give us time to plan...my kids love the pool! :lol:
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I wanna share a tent with Dimi, Norm and Hoff ;):lol:

I wanna share a beer with you three, and share a tent with someone who makes me pitch a tent. :D

and fwiw, pj if you're reading, I'll gladly pay double the price if all drummers return to play their original material. And that's a standing offer for all tour dates from here on out. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,313

Hell yeah E we will be leading the East Coast contingency and show everybody how to properly light up a Godfather 8-):mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    edited December 2010
    Lollapalooza 20th anniversary....right???
    Pearl Jam 20th anniversary....right???

See everyone in Chicago......

I was about to tell you to fuck off after I saw your post about "Fuck Texas", but you redeemed yourself with this comment :o:D

This has been my thinking for a while now... I've been thinking about going to Lollapalooza for a couple years now, it's the only one of the 4 US majors I haven't been too... It would be so awesome if it worked out...

But no matter where this festival happens I will be there.... provided management gives us a few months notice, cause as Speedy so conveniently pointed out, it would be Texas and I am not booking planes and hotels on short notice....
    Post edited by shep on
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm being selfish but can you really resist the thought of this backdrop for a 20th anniversary festival?

thegorge.jpg

This would be my other wish... I have been saying I want to go to the Gorge for years, and that I'm not going until I get a PJ 2-nighter like many lucky fans got to hear back in 06....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    call it what you will, but they were talking outdoors and camping.

Pearljam? Outdoors? Camping? Sounds like something designed for ol' eyed... I'll be the guy in camo with all the knives. Feel free to introduce yourselves...

i'll be in the air conditioned hotel room with the hookers and blow

stop on by!

I'll get the connecting room and bring a couple of kegs and the pot.... sound like a deal? :D
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    i dont understand you guys talking about festival...curtis clear that up...
    he said"I didn't call it a festival" and he said a 2 day 20th anniversary party/celebration

most people would consider "2 day 20th anniversay party/celebration", including camping, a festival.

You and Kelly can call it whatever you like
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I hope they announce the dates soon. I want to put in for the days off from work. My boss already asked when Pearl Jam was touring again cause he knows that is when I take my vacation time. LOL!

Yeah seriously the dates would be great. I gotta hope that the Brewers won't have any home games on the date of these. If they do, I may have to miss a game or two, which I imagine would be frowned upon...

So please do it when the Crew is on the road!! :lol:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I hope they announce the dates soon. I want to put in for the days off from work. My boss already asked when Pearl Jam was touring again cause he knows that is when I take my vacation time. LOL!

Yeah seriously the dates would be great. I gotta hope that the Brewers won't have any home games on the date of these. If they do, I may have to miss a game or two, which I imagine would be frowned upon...

Miller park beer vendor by day, pj fanatic by night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i dont understand you guys talking about festival...curtis clear that up...
    he said"I didn't call it a festival" and he said a 2 day 20th anniversary party/celebration

most people would consider "2 day 20th anniversay party/celebration", including camping, a festival.

You and Kelly can call it whatever you like

depends on what else is going on. if we are talking PJ and an opening act or two in an outdoor venue, not sure i could call that a festival.

if we are talking multiple stages with multiple shows going on day, than yes, festival it shall be.

i suspect the former
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    81 wrote:

Miller park beer vendor by day, pj fanatic by night

Close, I work in the ticket office and am a lead, so I kinda gotta be there for each game. Hopefully it won't even matter and it will be when they are on the road.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    would it even matter where it is. sell your shiznet and get a plane ticket.
  • Options
    Close, I work in the ticket office and am a lead, so I kinda gotta be there for each game. Hopefully it won't even matter and it will be when they are on the road.

so, in reality, it' PJ fanatic by day, Ticketsman by night.

just remember, no matter what position you have with the Brewers, you don't have to wake up in teh morning knowing you work for the cubs. :P

you guys need any help in teh finance dept? i think it'd be pretty cool to work for a big league sports team. lot of pressure, but cool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Maybe I'm being selfish but can you really resist the thought of this backdrop for a 20th anniversary festival?

thegorge.jpg

This would be my other wish... I have been saying I want to go to the Gorge for years, and that I'm not going until I get a PJ 2-nighter like many lucky fans got to hear back in 06....

Oh, F! The gorge is the best venue and on my bucket list to see PJ there. I went there two summers ago for Cold Play (no smart ass comments from the loges, please)...and would crash in the vineyard if I had to.
    ***We all Believe***
  • Options
    actonsgirl wrote:

i must meet you. :lol:
    you should!!! what you wearing now?:lol:
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,313
    bump it biatches :lol::lol: I'm allready starting my packing list ..
    1- Backpack & two man tent and believe me there won't be another man in with me ;) Not that their is anything wrong with it :| just saying ...
    2-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3-Weed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Please add to it in case i've missed anything of importance 8-) ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    bump it biatches :lol::lol: I'm allready starting my packing list ..
    1- Backpack & two man tent and believe me there won't be another man in with me ;) Not that their is anything wrong with it :| just saying ...
    2-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3-Weed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Please add to it in case i've missed anything of importance 8-) ....
    The tickets :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif