Options

*** Live On Ten Legs - Jan. 18, 2011 ***

Comments

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I'll tell you what this announcement has made me do.....dig out LO2L and PLAY IT LOUD. First time in a while i've listened and god its awesome :)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    I'll tell you what this announcement has made me do.....dig out LO2L and PLAY IT LOUD. First time in a while i've listened and god its awesome :)

Did the same! Can't wait to hear the followup - on vinyl!
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996
  • Options
    Matt sits down for the whole show. His legs are working hard but he's not ON them, so maybe they don't count in the tally?
    :)
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,690
    So.. tonight is my first night off since the announcement..

I'm putting a good dent in my 15 pack of Alexander Keith's.

My playlist thus far has been: (on vinyl)

Eddie Vedder - Into the Wild
    King of Leon - Come Around Sundown
    and presently Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot...

and I have LO2L queued up on CD...

but..

I WANT LIVE ON TEN LEGS!!! :) I wish I could be listening to it right now!
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    From what shows are the tracks? (I assume this has been stated, but I didn't want to sift through 19 pages)
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    whygohome wrote:
    From what shows are the tracks? (I assume this has been stated, but I didn't want to sift through 19 pages)
    Not known yet. Hopefully the liner notes have the shows.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,325
    boyo79 wrote:

Yah the Yield tour was pretty kickass and they definately captured it on lo2l.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Newch91 wrote:
    whygohome wrote:
    Not known yet. Hopefully the liner notes have the shows.
    I doubt it, because it didn't last time (but that's no guarantee, I suppose).
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2010
    what a bunch of cry babies... no wonder i cant come here anymore
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Hi my name is Jo and I'm a Pearl Jam addict.
    Through my illness I have not been able to visit these forums lately, but I just got on and found out I am able to read a Thread from KAT that tells me
    " LIVE ON TEN LEGS ".

From what I can comprehend from this post,
    I get this release a few days before any of YOU
    because I live " Internationaly" :lolno: :shifty:

So, thanks for a great night ;)
    Cheers. :D
  • Options
    SpaarSpaar Posts: 72
    Pff, I have to charge my pre-paid credit card to be able to pre-order the album on LP. That takes days! :cry:
    Can't wait to pre-order, somehow I need confirmation that I'll get it the day it comes out! :P
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Hm, set could be better. But PJ cd none the less.

Yeah agree! the Setlist could be "BETTER" is a ***BIG*** Understatement!!!...But 'None-the-less' it's a Pearl Jam CD... :)
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    sonna wrote:
    What no Even Flow??!! Criminal!! :P :D

I was about to Say that!...lol :P
  • Options
    I've ordered the special boxset. And even paid the extra money to get it quicker.

By the way, what was strange that the total on the site was in Euros, but i had to pay the paypal amount in GBP, so that added an extra 20% on the costs. Ah well, at least i'm getting it!
  • Options
    I ordered the Super Deluxe Version from Universal last week. Something to look forward to in January!!

Thanks Pearl Jam! :clap:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,304
    I ordered the Super Deluxe Version from Universal last week. Something to look forward to in January!!

:thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Was this Live on Ten Legs notice emailed to the fan club members? My friends said they got an email but I didn't, was wondering if I was the only one having this problem :?
  • Options

• Options
    To all the people bitching: Maybe this album is for the more casual fan? If you have every boot then what's the point of complaining? Make your own setlist.
    I"m sure somebody's covered this in 20 pages but just in case, had to say it.
  • Options
    Spaar wrote:
    I've ordered the special boxset. And even paid the extra money to get it quicker.

By the way, what was strange that the total on the site was in Euros, but i had to pay the paypal amount in GBP, so that added an extra 20% on the costs. Ah well, at least i'm getting it!
    How come you had to pay extra? I thought the Euro and GBP price were reasonably accurate with exchange rate?
  • Options
    Something is better than nothing and I'll NEVER complain about a PJ release but Of The Earth shoulda been on this!!
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    i'll probably pick up the vinyl version when it comes out all though it doesn't look all that exciting.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    Spaar wrote:

How come you had to pay extra? I thought the Euro and GBP price were reasonably accurate with exchange rate?
    I have no idea. I filled the thing in in Euros and then I selected paypal as the payment method, and then it lead me to the paypal site where i had to pay the same amount, but instead of Euros it was GBP. And 1 GBP is 1.16 euro's so i had to pay an extra 16%. :roll:
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I think I have decided to just purchase the CD and LP, not the deluxe box set. totally stoked about this though. I love the thought of a new PJ live album. Can't wait to crank Arms Aloft!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Spaar wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    Spaar wrote:

I have no idea. I filled the thing in in Euros and then I selected paypal as the payment method, and then it lead me to the paypal site where i had to pay the same amount, but instead of Euros it was GBP. And 1 GBP is 1.16 euro's so i had to pay an extra 16%. :roll:
    Oh, you paid the Euro price in GBP (60+shipping)?! Something's wrong then, surely. Send them an email, I'm sure they'll refund you.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Here's my problem with this...

Live on Two Legs represents 5 albums over 8 years.

Live on Ten Legs only manages to add 4 new albums over 12 years..

Let's get cutting on that new music, guys! 8-)
  • Options
    MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    I smell a tour brewing for the new year... ;) Just make sure you come back to Utah like you ( Ev ) promised because I don't live 10 minutes from Philadelphia anymore. hehe
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,736
    ordered via what records,

support the little guys and all that, or

was it the promise of promo goodies?

Im so shallow.

(thanks to the 'thrilla for that info)
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    I pre-ordered the box and just cancelled it. It's a lot of money to spend when I can get the cd and lp here for half the price. the extra photos don't seem worth it to me when there could be better releases coming this year to spend my pennies on!
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    To all the people bitching: Maybe this album is for the more casual fan? If you have every boot then what's the point of complaining? Make your own setlist.
    I"m sure somebody's covered this in 20 pages but just in case, had to say it.

I'm not sure how it appeals to the casual fan when based on Pearl Jam's statement announcing its release:

"Pearl Jam announce the release of "Live on Ten Legs," a new live compilation album that will be available through Pearl Jam's Ten Club and select digital and independent music retailers on January 18, 2011 (January 17, 2011 internationally)."

Surely the more casual PJ fan would be buying albums via the likes of Amazon, HMV, Play etc rather direct from the band's official site or select independent retailers?

Just a thought. Nonetheless, I pre-ordered the deluxe set from Universal yesterday :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/