• Options
    that headshot was fucking awesome.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    so didn't we find out from season one that zombie insides are basically just organ soup? so how is Carol going to "practice" performing a c-section on organ soup?

and I was so glad that zombie had panties on. I did NOT want to see walker taco.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    so didn't we find out from season one that zombie insides are basically just organ soup? so how is Carol going to "practice" performing a c-section on organ soup?

and I was so glad that zombie had panties on. I did NOT want to see walker taco.

:lol:

I liked how Carl was all nonchalant about getting the medical bag....like "Yeah, I got this stuff from the infirmary, and took out a couple of walkers while I was there". Then his mom yelled at him like he had just been out riding his bike without wearing a helmet, and then he got all sassy! :lol:
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rival. wrote:
    my apologies to rick for calling him a sissy during season 2.

:lol:

And Carl is making his way back into my good graces too.

Season 3 starting strong.

:lol::lol:

Rick is definitely become hardcore...and Carl is turning into a cougar hunter... :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    so what is different about what rick did and what shane was doing last season?

subtle diffrences perhaps but he was still being a dick leaving that guy out there with those zombies
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    when i first watched this weeks episode i kinda felt like it was a build up for next week, but after catching the replay i dug it a lot. I was kinda expecting more. Like Herschel turning into a zombie or dying (glad he didn't). also when whatshername was performing her "surgery" on the zombie i was expecting a baby zombie to pop out or something :? :lol:

Also question from the first episode. When Carl was looking for food in the house and he started opening those cans, what was in them? Dog food?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    when i first watched this weeks episode i kinda felt like it was a build up for next week, but after catching the replay i dug it a lot. I was kinda expecting more. Like Herschel turning into a zombie or dying (glad he didn't). also when whatshername was performing her "surgery" on the zombie i was expecting a baby zombie to pop out or something :? :lol:

Also question from the first episode. When Carl was looking for food in the house and he started opening those cans, what was in them? Dog food?

Yes, dog food. Kind of shows how desperate they were for food
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    intodeep wrote:

subtle diffrences perhaps but he was still being a dick leaving that guy out there with those zombies

And the other prisoners are locked in a cell block. Can they go outside at all? That was pretty cold too..eventually they'll run out of food and starve to death with no way to get out.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Better Dan wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

And the other prisoners are locked in a cell block. Can they go outside at all? That was pretty cold too..eventually they'll run out of food and starve to death with no way to get out.

yeah, i don't get that...join forces...now that you killed off the nut job...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    intodeep wrote:

i didn't get that move at all. always better to have more man power

and why would you chase a dude down a dark hall? or did they already clear that hall of walkers?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    carl is still a douche. i hope he gets it next.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the guy he left outside to die was in on the scheme to kill rick

can't have people like that hanging around your crew
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

they aren't locked in. they just locked the way between cell blocks. they can get outside just fine. remember T Dog said "some advice? take those outside and burn em".
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    Better Dan wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

they aren't locked in. they just locked the way between cell blocks. they can get outside just fine. remember T Dog said "some advice? take those outside and burn em".

Also, it appears those bodies were all executed right? It looked like all their arms were zip tied behind them.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    You know what annoys me about this show? Every episode, someone gets pinned to the ground by a zombie. This time it was Rick. How does that happen? The zombies are never physically trying to hold the person down, right? They're just trying to eat them....so how hard would it be to flip them off? Everyone lies there screaming, trying to hold their head back so they don't get bit....wouldn't your first reaction be like a wrestling kick-out and roll? Like, the instant they got on top of you? Unless it's a 300+lb zombie, I don't understand how they are so good at pinning people.

So who was watching Carol from the trees?
  • Options

i assumed it was that black chick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Michonne.

or maybe it was Cousin Merle!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    You know what annoys me about this show? Every episode, someone gets pinned to the ground by a zombie. This time it was Rick. How does that happen? The zombies are never physically trying to hold the person down, right? They're just trying to eat them....so how hard would it be to flip them off? Everyone lies there screaming, trying to hold their head back so they don't get bit....wouldn't your first reaction be like a wrestling kick-out and roll? Like, the instant they got on top of you? Unless it's a 300+lb zombie, I don't understand how they are so good at pinning people.

I think this is one of those instances in a show like this where you have to suspend belief of what might actually happen in real life. I mean, if we are going to talk about how much they weigh, etc, and how easy and logical it might seem that throwing a bag of bones off yourself would be, then we should probably ask how they are so strong to rip someone's gut open, or walk around 24/7 without sleep or food. Their muscles don't seem to deteriorate, but they would in "reality".
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I was thinking it was somebody with the Governor's group. I think he is called the Governor. The one we haven't met yet in the tv series. But I have seen the trailers and heard the comic book followers talk about him. And Merle may be with that group now.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

I think it was some of the Governor's people.

I'm loving this badass Rick. It looks like we might get to see Woodbury next week. The creepiest thing for me in last night's episode was the zombie panties. :sick:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Every episode, someone gets pinned to the ground by a zombie. This time it was Rick. How does that happen?

pt1...I agree, but this time, that TOMAS character PUSHED a zombie onto rick

pt2...I think its one of the GOVs spies...or Merle
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    after just watching it again,,

Rick gave the inmate a chance by locking him out ...he was just gonna kill him anyway ..so he gave him a very slim chance to live

tomas first got ricks attention when he shot the walker right next to him after the big dude was hurt
    didnt realize that ..he was a dead man right then

finally how the fuck is BIG HERSCH still alive :? :lol::lol:

god i love this show :corn:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    ***SPOILERS for Ep2***!!

GREAT behind the scenes of Ep2

"Inside Episode 302, The Walking Dead: Sick"
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/v ... -dead-sick

ps: Maggie is cute as hell...just saying
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284

Yes, dog food. Kind of shows how desperate they were for food

that's what i kinda figured.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    anybody notice carl trying to eat the dogfood in the beginning...and rick grabbing it and throwing it away ?

gotta watch these shows 2-3 x to catch everything

also we were thinking....not only must everyone stink.....how bout the females and the whole "time of the month thing"

i know they have other things to worry about....but eek :fp:

HEY EERIE.....READ EVERY POST AND SAVE TIME .....DOGFOOD ADDRESSED 11 DAYS AGO :mrgreen::mrgreen:

had to do it :fp:
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    cool episode! The next one looks like it's going to be REALLY good! :thumbup:
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    2 words...

Zombie Panties :shock: :wtf:

:corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows