Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    And T-Dawg had a Line!

when does he get a gun?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    stil cant believe the dish hasn't settled the dispute.... that sucks for those who have it
    of course it can be seen online within a day ...but still sucks

sounds like it's not getting settled anytime soon either. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    81 wrote:
    stil cant believe the dish hasn't settled the dispute.... that sucks for those who have it
    of course it can be seen online within a day ...but still sucks

sounds like it's not getting settled anytime soon either. :fp:

that whole thing is ridiculous IMO
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    wow, what a great opener. Hack and slash and some pretty cool kills. Loved the peeling off of the face from that one zombie...and of course the hacking Rick pulled on Hershals poor leg!!

The thought of a dead zombie baby eating it's way out of its mother made me pull for Lori. I wanted her so dead by the end of last season and now I feel bad for her.

I can think of 2 ex boyfriends I could chop the arms and bottom jaws off and pull around on some chains :lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I'm still trying to figure out the reason behind Michonne keeping those two zombies chained up along side of her is. besides visual, what purpose does it have?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to figure out the reason behind Michonne keeping those two zombies chained up along side of her is. besides visual, what purpose does it have?

luggage racks?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

doesn't it somewhat disguise her against other walkers?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

The smell of death...times 2...very important apparently. Remember the scene in ATL where they put all the guts on themselves?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    after watching it again last night..it got even better 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    anybody notice carl trying to eat the dogfood in the beginning...and rick grabbing it and throwing it away ?

gotta watch these shows 2-3 x to catch everything

also we were thinking....not only must everyone stink.....how bout the females and the whole "time of the month thing"

i know they have other things to worry about....but eek :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    My very own Daryl Dixon from a most awesome co-worker. :mrgreen::lol::lol:

daryl_dixon1.jpg
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    anybody notice carl trying to eat the dogfood in the beginning...and rick grabbing it and throwing it away ?

kept waiting for Rick to say something like "No son of mine will eat dog food"
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    how did the blond get seperated from the group again?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    why doesnt Carol's hair grow? Does she have a flowbee we don't know about?
  • Options

:lol:

and why are they worried about walkers in a big dodge truck....

and why waste bullets shooting the walkers in the yard if they are willing to walk up to the fence....

and isn't all that old gas starting to gum up your engine....i'd be switching to bio diesel right about now. :lol:

and wouldn't it make sense to get a semi and drive thru the walkers...instead of running from them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    and.....why did they waste all that ammo when they could have just kept calling the zombies to the fence and stickin them?
    and....after watching zombieland last night and seeing how casual they are about killing zombies in that show (where zombies can run a lot faster, climb fences etc).....I couldnt help but wonder....in the jail....why did they all turn and run from a group of like five zombies (resulting in the group getting split and Hershel getting bit?) They went thru a giant crowd of zombies in riot gear, but run from a couple stragglers in the hall? hmmm
    One more....why are they making a 70 year old, their only doctor, be on the front line? You'd think Rick would want to protect him at least until the (zombie?) kid is born.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

and why waste bullets shooting the walkers in the yard if they are willing to walk up to the fence....

and isn't all that old gas starting to gum up your engine....i'd be switching to bio diesel right about now. :lol:

and wouldn't it make sense to get a semi and drive thru the walkers...instead of running from them.

easy easy..its a tv show...go with the flow

they were wasting bullets they don't have

i would just machete their heads

i did love the helmut zombie's 8-) those were great
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!
    I guess we just have to suspend belief for this show....
    I have a feeling a lot of mysteries this season will have an inferred answer of 'must've been something that happened over the winter' :fp:
  • Options
    One more....why are they making a 70 year old, their only doctor, be on the front line? You'd think Rick would want to protect him at least until the (zombie?) kid is born.

agreed....

and while searching the prison, with keys...wouldn't make sense to lock a door, then call the zombies,...stab em thru the gate before opening the gate to look for left over stragglers. Rick isn't the brightest. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

easy easy..its a tv show...go with the flow

they were wasting bullets they don't have

i would just machete their heads

i did love the helmut zombie's 8-) those were great

i know, suspend reality, but damn...they do stupid shit.

as for the helmet zombies...does it really take a rocket scientest to go...geeze, i need to stab up and under the helmet :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    and.....why did they waste all that ammo when they could have just kept calling the zombies to the fence and stickin them?
    and....after watching zombieland last night and seeing how casual they are about killing zombies in that show (where zombies can run a lot faster, climb fences etc).....I couldnt help but wonder....in the jail....why did they all turn and run from a group of like five zombies (resulting in the group getting split and Hershel getting bit?) They went thru a giant crowd of zombies in riot gear, but run from a couple stragglers in the hall? hmmm

thats bad for the baby ( losing Hersch) ...well its bad for all

i think their were alot more than 5 walkers in the hallway ....it seemed to me to be alot

cause when they ran ..another group appeared from a different hallway ( thats how maggie and glen got cut off )
  • Options
    81 wrote:

agreed....

and while searching the prison, with keys...wouldn't make sense to lock a door, then call the zombies,...stab em thru the gate before opening the gate to look for left over stragglers. Rick isn't the brightest. :fp:
    but he's gotten us further than I ever thought he would. Shane couldn't do that ;)
  • Options
    81 wrote:

agreed....

but he's gotten us further than I ever thought he would. Shane couldn't do that ;)

he is getting peope killed.....

put me in coach...i'm ready to play
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i know, suspend reality, but damn...they do stupid shit.

as for the helmet zombies...does it really take a rocket scientest to go...geeze, i need to stab up and under the helmet :fp:
    :lol::lol:
    ya, looking like it was a revelation after the first one was so stupid :lol:

thats bad for the baby ( losing Hersch) ...well its bad for all

i think their were alot more than 5 walkers in the hallway ....it seemed to me to be alot

cause when they ran ..another group appeared from a different hallway ( thats how maggie and glen got cut off )
    I dont think there was very many in the first group....you'd think they could easily take them out, then the second group wouldn't have been as big a deal...but I understand the thinking of the writers anyway.
    Also...I don't get how they never hear these things until they're 3 feet away from them. all those shuffling feet and congested breathing, moaning and gurgling.
    this show is so fake ;)
  • Options
    don't forget the darkness......mass confusion in that hallway
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Lots of good comments - things I have wondered about too, especially when thinking "what would I do?" I for sure would not have wasted ammo to shoot the zombies to get into the prison. Nor would I have went in to do hand to hand combat. At least not until I had enticed as many Zs as possible to the fence and poked them in the head. Geez Rick, you could have done that for a day or two. Then went in - lots less hand to hand combat.

And letting/making the old guy (the only doctor) go in with the combat group! WTF?

And I can let that stuff slide, but showing us the prison at the end of last season - right there close to the group. And then starting the this season, with the group just getting there after they wandered around in circles all winter? Where are there winter clothes? Did they stay in a house/building? Did they just drive around in cars? What did they eat? And oh yeah, Herschel says they could grow vegetables in the prison yard. Really? Where are you going to get the seeds & plants?

And finally, we have seen them on the highway, how many times? At the end of last season they drive off of the highway, then about run out of gas in the boonies. Why didn't you get some gas from all of those cars? Why didn't you get a better/bigger car then? Why not find a motor home? (as they don't seem to have a problem finding gasoline). Why not raid every car first for food, drugs, winter clothing, baby clothes, etc? Lots of people traveling and probably had a lot of that stuff with them.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    And then starting the this season, with the group just getting there after they wandered around in circles all winter? Where are there winter clothes? Did they stay in a house/building? Did they just drive around in cars? What did they eat? And oh yeah, Herschel says they could grow vegetables in the prison yard. Really? Where are you going to get the seeds & plants?

they said they were scavenging from house to house. sort of like what they were doing to start the show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    And then starting the this season, with the group just getting there after they wandered around in circles all winter? Where are there winter clothes? Did they stay in a house/building? Did they just drive around in cars? What did they eat? And oh yeah, Herschel says they could grow vegetables in the prison yard. Really? Where are you going to get the seeds & plants?

they said they were scavenging from house to house. sort of like what they were doing to start the show.

I guess I missed that. Makes sense. It was obvious they knew what they were doing when they went in that house. That's how they got clothes too, I bet. But they don't bring their clothes with them. Nobody seems to have luggage. You would think there would be lots of that available. Also, a trailer to stock stuff and take with them after raiding those houses.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    what about Carol and Daryl? they bonded over the Sophia thing but i didn't expect them to get together..
    is there something going on there? that would be weird..
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:
    what about Carol and Daryl? they bonded over the Sophia thing but i didn't expect them to get together..
    is there something going on there? that would be weird..

Why does everybody think that is weird? (not just you, lots of comments on TWD forum)