Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    question is...what the hell did the GOV do to Merle to make him such a Puss......"Yes sir, Governor"...wow
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    HZTV

?
    Heads of Zombies Tv
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    question is...what the hell did the GOV do to Merle to make him such a Puss......"Yes sir, Governor"...wow

gave him a go go gadget arm.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    they were alive

actually, now that you say that, that makes sense. if everyone turns when they die, and one could surmise that zombies can't drown, then I suppose they were "alive".
    So, zombies can't drown...

Very good information to know!

Just when I thought I'd get away to a remote island... :lol:
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    mca47 wrote:
    they were alive

actually, now that you say that, that makes sense. if everyone turns when they die, and one could surmise that zombies can't drown, then I suppose they were "alive".

ya they were totally alive..a few were gasping

all their brains were not touched
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

saved his life for one
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    they were alive

can they? I don't know much about walkers myself. I'm just guessing here!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    in a weird way i agree with the governor killing the soldiers.

you have an established community... throw 8-10 military soldiers in there, who know what they could try and do and control? especially with the artillery they were carring.

is it any different than rick & shane wanting to kill randall for compromising the group on the farm?

the entire episode i kept thinking of 28 days later when the soldiers want to start their own civilization and "repopulate". if you've seen that movie... you know how that turns out.

also, people are asking how the governor's group snuck up on the soldiers? he was driving a car down a long road getting their attention. that was plenty of time for his people to get in position and take them out.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    rival. wrote:

you have an established community... throw 8-10 military soldiers in there, who know what they could try and do and control? especially with the artillery they were carring.

is it any different than rick & shane wanting to kill randall for compromising the group on the farm?

the entire episode i kept thinking of 28 days later when the soldiers want to start their own civilization and "repopulate". if you've seen that movie... you know how that turns out.

also, people are asking how the governor's group snuck up on the soldiers? he was driving a car down a long road getting their attention. that was plenty of time for his people to get in position and take them out.
    I think you should take action against a treat.
    I don't think you need to take action against the possibility of a threat....when that threat doesn't even know about you and when they are civil as anyone else.

Then again, giant guns do have some say in that situation... :lol:
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Did anyone else think that the actor who played gale on breaking bad would have been perfect in the role as the scientist in this episode?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Good thought...we wondered why they killed them too!

And whats with all the talk about Darryl? Is he special or something?[/quote]

its his brother asking :?:[/quote]

I know that but it seemed like they were talking about him like he had something special...like maybe he isn't infected??
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    I know that but it seemed like they were talking about him like he had something special...like maybe he isn't infected??

I have a feeling it has more to do with the Gov knowing that Darryl would be Merle's weakness that might make his balls grow back. I have a feeling at some point this season Merle is going to have to make a choice. There's going to be a standoff with the 3 of them and Merle will pull the trigger on someone.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    mca47 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

I think you should take action against a treat.
    I don't think you need to take action against the possibility of a threat....when that threat doesn't even know about you and when they are civil as anyone else.

Then again, giant guns do have some say in that situation... :lol:

Yeah- it's one thing if they were trying to attack the town. But this governor dude heard about some other people in the area and immediately takes them out. Pretty wild.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pjradio wrote:

gave him a go go gadget arm.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    As far as Zombies drowning, they don't - at least no according to World War Z - The Zombie Wars. They walked along the bottom of the oceans and climbed up anchor ropes to get to people on the ships that had went to sea to "escape." The only safe way to escape was in submarines - nuclear ones that generate their own power I guess? They needed food, but if you stocked adequately you could go for a long time. I think they had a desalination plant on board too???? They don't drown in TWD either. Remember the walker in the well. He was all soft and squishy from being in the water for so long, but he was alive.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    silver39 wrote:

I have a feeling it has more to do with the Gov knowing that Darryl would be Merle's weakness that might make his balls grow back. I have a feeling at some point this season Merle is going to have to make a choice. There's going to be a standoff with the 3 of them and Merle will pull the trigger on someone.

Ok I can see that
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820

good point.
    i was thinking at some point, when Daryl and Merle reunite, Darryl's gonna have to choose between Merle and the group.. maybe even kill Merle if he gets too crazy..
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    HZTV

?

I thought it was Home Zombie TV.
    :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    pjradio wrote:

That, PJRadio, is exactly what scares me about The Governor.

He clearly was able to completely subdue Merle in some way that made a big impression.

The Governor scares the crap out of me.

:shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,299
    bump for tonight :D
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    it's gonna be crazy.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Oh shit! That really pisses me off!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    DAMN IT! :evil:
  • Options
    :lol: @ Glenn and Maggie in the tower doing it.

Oh shit, T-DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T-DAWG

i love this show so fuckin much :mrgreen:
  • Options
    how great is this episode

only 9.30 pm and its just freaking awesome ...dammmmmmm :corn:
  • Options

:D :corn:

Glen had a nice kill when he took off half that walker's head.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Well, that was sad.
  • Options

:D :corn:

Glen had a nice kill when he took off half that walker's head.

yes a beauty :mrgreen:

great effects
  • Options
    darryl is a fucking bad ass.

the stance he had holding the knife staring down the prisoner that was pointing the gun at rick :shock: :shock: :shock: